• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knack Changes and Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
After the disaster that was the 7-B Brackets, I have actual clacs for Knack now.

So we found out that the city busting feat is actually Town Level+. However, there is a City Level feat from busting a mountai. Funny how that works.

Regardless, Knack is still City Level. The Armegeddon Machine's lesser cannons are City Level, and the main cannon should logically be more powerful and is directly powered by the Artifact. The same Artifact that Knack fights later on.

The problem now lies in his first game stats. Apparently 32 feet doesn't qualify for Building Level. My mistake. It doesn't even qualify for 9-A. However, there is a feat where he busts an entire room full of military grade vehicles. Don't know what that qualifies for but it would be a great help if someone can clac that. Least we have Knack at 9-B.

Second game Knack should have Class K lifting strength based on these two feats.

Also, Knack's relics have never once been destroyed within both games, by any force. Actually, I don't think we have ever seen any relics be destroyed before, besides Katrina using an object that specifically poisons relics. As such, I'm thinking of adding a note or addition to the durability section stating that relics themselves are 7-B, even though Knack himself may be weaker.

TL;DR:

Knack is still 7-B with an actual clac now.

First game Knack needs to be claced or changed to 9-B.

Second game Knack has Class K lifting strength.

Relics could possibly be 7-B.

Based on what Bambu said, 12.51 Megatons. But pulverisation is possible, which could make it 38.79 Megatons.

^

Busting a standard mountain to that degree would give low-end City level as per our own official calcs on the subject. I can take a look at the room bust thing, treating it as an explosion, if you like.

I mean hell I've already looked at the other two feats so why not go all the way down the rabbit hole.

Glad to have you aboard the Knack train Bambu.

Welcome to the worst best game ever made.

Never even played. Think I have it for PS4 coz it was free ages ago.

That's the joke, nobody has ever played it. Besides VideoGameDunkey. And for good reason.

Sony tried to make Knack a mascot of PS4 and show off the power of the PS4 by making it a launch title. But the game was mechanically broken, and the story was so laughably bad that it became a meme.

I'm personally invested in Knack because I played the Demon at launch and Knack was the reason I got a PS4.

I seem to remember my cousin saying it was really good and that I should play.

In hindsight he might have been memeing but he seemed genuine.

Can I get a link for the explosion thing with the tanks?

Thank yah boyo, getting right on it now before bed

As long as the calculations have been accepted, this should probably be fine.

One of them (the 7-B one) is just the standard calc for busting small mountains. Then there's the 7-C supporting feat, and what I just posted. Ovens, if you like, may wanna get someone to look at the 8-C one.

I've already had that requested in the clac review thread.

I still stand by that Knack 2 was a geniuenely good game.

Also, I agree as much as I hate losing Salem vs Oz

Knack 2 was good. But Lucas losing his shit because of Ava was hilariously out of character.

Forgot about this, oof.

Anyway, the 8-C feat has been accepted by Zany, so I'll add the changes when I get home.

I've made the changes. This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back