• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kisuke Urahara vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Urahara takes this, he's superior to Mayuri in every category.

He was capable of easily overpowering Askin in Bankai, and also blitzed him at one point (Note: Askin is possibly the fastest of the elite sternritter)

Urahara is also smarter, way more versatile with his inventions, has more experience, can use higher kido spells, knows many sealing techniques and is more than likely a better hand to hand fighter. He could also easily rip apart Mayuri's Bankai with his own Bankai. This is a stomp in all honesty, poor Mayuri.

Yeah Urahara should take this for reason above, his bankai is way too deadly.

Wonder what happen if we give Mayuri prep time?

Hmm, If you give both of them prep time I dont know whats gonna happen since for me both of them is Batman of the Bleach, Master of prep ovo, better wait for more opinion on this matter.

Urahara nearly killed Hogyoku Aizen with prep time. I think if we give him prep it would only make it more of a stomp.

Not really, most of Urahara shenanigans is almost useless against Chrysalis Aizen plus in the end he can only beat Aizen via sealing after he has been massively weakened by ichigo and even then it only work because secretly Aizen want to lose.

@Not Jim Sterling Urahara does have the hand seal things he used on Aizen and those almost killed him. Aizen even said if he didn't have the Hogyoku his body would have been destroyed. I doubt Mayuri could survive that type of attack.

Urahara is fast enough to place them on Mayuri too since he's logically faster

Askin > Pernida (Look at Nimaya fight)

Mayuri >= Pernida (Barely avoided Pernida's full out assault)

Urahara > Askin (blitzed Askin)

Urahara >> Mayuri (obvious result is obvious)

That's just how I would look at the speeds.

against Chrysalis Aizen

Chrysalis Aizen power come from the Hogyoku, also as i say above i'm not voting and thus i'm not interested to discuss about their speed.

Fair enough, I've already made my points too, no need to go on. Let's see what the rest of the community thinks.

With prep I lean towards Mayuri. Dude has a serious hate for Kisuke and I bet he has dreamed up 1000000 ways to kill him which would then go into effect. Mayuri can make up any difference in reiatsu through his reiatsu amplifier technology, combat Kisuke's sword skills with his sensor, and block his kido with timer balls. Only threat to him would probably be Kisuke's Bankai, especially since he's probably kept that a pretty good secret. Ultimately KBBA was defeated by a sort of poison so I don't put it past Mayuri's capabilities and it does not hurt he can resort to the same bindings which worked on Aizen if need be.

Back