• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito's Star Feat from the other SAO thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matthew Schroeder

Are you biased or what?

You call Kirito's tier 4 feat an outler while you accept the same for Dark Souls,both verse don't have feats even near that level.

A Tier 8 character going to Tier 4 based off of ONE feat, and it's not branded an automatic and obvious outlier?

And you also gave kidos to this.^^^

You are very strange Matt.

1. The feat doesn't even seem to be real in SAO's case.

2. SAO doesn't have literal God-Tiers responsible for sustaining the thing that keeps existence from collapsing.

3. Dark Souls actually has much better feats than SAO in anyway.

4. This has nothing to do with this thread.

Kepekley23 said:
> Also this isnt the SAO avatar, its the Underworld one. So no, its not an outlier.
What? Kirito's SAO Avatar is stated to be stronger than his Underworld avatar
Pretty sure that Kirito's SAO key is more physically stronger while Underworld has Release Recollections, which are much much more powerful then physical strikes.

You do realize the OP is using a feat that Kirito accomplished through Starburst Stream, a Sword Skill and thus physical strength?

@All

Why did I wrote this?Simple,because I see a biase,that is it.

I don't care if you don't like it,this is not about Dark Souls,it is clear that i brought his dark souls biase as an example.

Don't try to make me look like the bad guy.

In one thread he claimes that the verse is easily 4-B via some unreliable feat in a verse filled with low tiers feats and in this thread he calls Kirito's feat an outler.

Yeah,I am the worst guy because I showed how biased he is.

Just gonna drop my thoughts on this.

The hopes and dreams nonsense is NOT an outlier. It is HOWEVER a one-off. It is non-replicable in a versus circumstance so it being on the profile can be likened to Boruto being Small Planet level for a one-off attack (Naruto's Roidsengan).

EDIT:

Also, it is an Unknow, because hopes and dreams.

Agree with Matt, Kep and the others that disagrees. Dzhin, it would be better to drop the Dark Souls discussion.

Agree with Gemmy here. Release Recollection here is more hax that relies on imagination, so this is more one off. He's 8-C physically, but with Release Recollection, his stats amp up MASSIVELY. I've already gave my examples of tier 6 feats above. Those shouldn't be outliers as they're consistent.

How is tier 4 consistent with tier 6?

difference between lowest end tier for and highest end tier High 6-A is 1.18 e^20

difference between low end tier 6-C and low end tier 4-B is 9.8 e^22

That is 3 OOM above the first 1. An btw none of those tier 6 feats are even close to high end tier High 6-A. So I even high balled that.

Thing is Release Recollection isn't consistent. It varies drastically with every usage. The Cathedral shaking feat for instance is obviously not a tier 6 feat, and the other tier 6 feats are drastically different as well. In addition, the feat where Kirito flash froze entire kilometers of land obviously isn't the same as the other feats.

This ability is variable in summary. Like Gemmy's analogy from Boruto, the tier 4 feat won't be added anyways because it's from outside help. I'm not arguing for adding that, I'm arguing that he's more consistently tier 6, and even then that's variable.

"The pain of my heart getting torn to shreds was brutalized beyond description. But this moment was my biggest and final opportunity. There wouldn't be a second chance if I missed it.

Eugeo was still fighting when his body got cut in half.

I spread the two swords in my hands to my left and right, crying as blood rippled away from me:

"RELEASE RECOLLECTION!!"

Pure white and pitch black discharged at the same time.

Massive numbers of ice tendrils exploded from the front-facing Blue Rose Sword, tightly binding Gabriel's body.

Then from the Night Sky Sword raised high above—

A monumental, dark pillar towered into the sky.

Dark light roared upwards, boring through the crimson and gaining soaring altitude — then spreading in all directions almost as if it had collided violently with the sun.

Bit by bit, it was covering the sky.

The crimson was being painted over at terrific speed and the daytime light vanished.

Darkness reached the horizon at once, and continued to expand beyond.

No, it wasn't the darkness of a void. It was velvety, had a slight temperature…

An infinite night sky."

Here's a feat where Kirito turned day into night. This may seem like he instead filled the sky with darkness, but keep in mind that he did this to continue with the stars feat (which we now I think official agree on that it's a one-off and won't be added to his profile).

This counts as a bump by the way.

This is a better translation of the world shaking feat, and more evidence that Kirito literally turned day into night, so more tier 6 feats:

"When I released the Night Sky Sword's memories, I found it impossible to summon any specific image to my mind.

The only thing in my heart were the words Eugeo had said to me when he was helping me name this sword that I had taken to calling the «black one».

—Oh yeah. I think ┬½Night Sky Sword┬╗ is a decent name for your black sword, Kirito. What say you?

—Gently… covering… this small world… like the night sky…

The darkness bursting from the sword was transforming day to night, creating a night sky true to its name.

I understood was what happening the moment the cluster of stars drifting here from the north became a rainbow-colored waterfall and poured into the blade.

The Night Sky Sword's power was its ability to absorb Resources within a far-reaching range.

And the strongest Resource in this world was most definitely not the Spatial Resources allocated by the system, like the sun or the land. It was the power of the human spirit. The power of prayers, wishes, and hope.

The final member of the almost infinitely descending star cluster was absorbed into the sword.

Then, the very second when the last two golden and multicolored stars dissolved into the body of the blade—

The Night Sky Sword beamed with the rainbow of emotions from a host of people.

The light traveled from the hilt into my arm, permeating my entire body. My lower body, wrecked by Gabriel, regenerated in an instant in the warm radiance.

The starlight congregated at my left arm too, giving the Blue Rose Sword in my hand a blinding luminance—

"OH…HHHHHHH!"

I fanned my two swords far apart, shouting.

"LLLLLLLLL!!"

Opposite me, Gabriel had broken free of his ice bindings and was letting loose a bizarre howl.

He no longer resembled anything like a human. Wrapped in bluish-black flames, his naked, liquid metal-like body was giving off a menacing glow, and the violet-blue light ejecting from his eye sockets reminded me of escaping hellfire.

The giant void blade in his right hand went high up in the air, and his wings that were now also blades lengthened in all directions.

Just then, his left hand aimed at me and a uncountable number of tightly packed black wires burst forth.

"…OHH!!"

I set up a barrier of light with a yell and deflected them.

Then I fully opened my wings, transformed from the hem of my long coat.

With my left sword in front and my right sword behind, I kicked the air with all of my might.

Since there was only a minuscule distance between me and the enemy, it should have taken under a second for me to charge towards him at full speed. But in this segment of time, I became enshrouded in an infinitely long sensation of acceleration.

The figure of a person appeared to my right.

It was a knight in black armor with a black mustache, wearing a long, large blade. The man was hugging the shoulder of a gray-skinned female knight sticking close to him; he studied me and said:

"You must shed your bloodlust, youngster. His empty soul cannot be cut by the Incarnation of murder."

Next, a short-haired, well-built man appeared to his left. Dressed in casual blue robes, he was equipped with a steel-colored longsword. This was Integrity Knight Commander Bercouli, a strident grin over his gutsy features.

"No fear, boy. Your sword bears with it the weight of the world itself."

By now a girl with snowy white skin and long silver hair had emerged beside Beroculi.

Highest Minister Administrator smiled enigmatically at me with silvery eyes and murmured:

"Come now, show me. All of what you inherited from me, your godlike power."

And the final one, coming into being directly in front of my chest, was a robed young girl wearing a mortarboard. This was the other Highest Minister, Cardinal, complete with tawny curls draped over her shoulder and a tiny spider sitting atop it.

"You've got to trust in them, Kirito. Trust in the spirits of the many whom you love, and who love you."

Behind her glasses, her dark brown eyes were shining warmly.

Then their figures faded away—

The greatest, most final enemy, Gabriel Miller, entered the attack range of my sword.

With my arms charged full of power I had never felt before, I unleashed my most practiced, most reliable dual wielding Sword Skill.

Starburst Stream. A 16-hit combo attack.

"WHO…OAAAAAAAAA!!"

My sword, permeated with starlight, shot forward with a blinding trail.

At the same time, Gabriel's six wings and one blade came swooping down from all sides.

Each mighty clash between light and void created vast flashes of light, causing the world to tremble."

In summary, Kirito has a bunch of tier 6 feats in his Alicization key.

Hmmm. Interesting. Lots of flowery language to get around so I'm gonna have to read the LNs. I only read the WNs tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back