• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito's Star Feat from the other SAO thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The number of colorfully colored stars spanned over 100,000 in the nocturnal night sky wrapping the whole vast underworld.

The stars started flowing in order from the outermost marginal one, playing a sound like a bell, aiming for a certain point.

The southernmost point of the world.

To the end of the floating island known as the altar of the end, to the source of the black-and-white sword, which was drawn in the sky immediately...

From the longest black sword of the sword fighter's right hand, the torrent of darkness rises straight into the sky and covers the entire world.

But that is not the darkness of the unknown.

Innumerable light spots begin to blink in the northern sky.

The flock of stars shining in color, sky ... ... coloring the night.

Unexpectedly ——.

The stars began to move.

While playing the pure tone of harp, which is like a bell, it gathers aiming at the southern end of the world.

Pull white, blue, red, green, yellow light thin and long, draw a huge rainbow in the night sky.

Alice got intuition that the stars were the power of the hearts of all the people living in this world.

People world people also.

Dark world people too.

Their families as well.

And people diving.

Now the world is one under prayer.

"Kirito ...... !!!"...

When I released the memory of the sword in the night sky, I could not imagine a specific damage.

Just in the mind only the word of Yujio echoing far away when he gave me a name for this sword, which I only called "black fellow" for a long time.

"—That's it. Kirito 's black sword, "Night sky sword" is named. How are you?"

"—This small world ... ... gently ... wrapping around the night sky ... ...."

The darkness that caught from the sword changed daytime to night and produced the night sky according to its name.

The moment when the stars that flowed countlessly from the northern sky became rainbow-colored waterfalls and flowed into the sword, I saw what happened.

The power of the sword of the night sky is the resource absorption power from the extensive space.

And the strongest resource in this world is never the space sacred power that is supplied from the sun and the earth as specified in the system.

It is the power of the person, the heart.

It is the power of prayer, wish, hope.

The last one of the stars considered to keep raining infinitely was sucked into by the sword. And the golden and rainbow - colored star melted in the blade, only a couple of times soaring from the ground, that moment.

The sword of the night sky shone in the color of seven colors, reflecting the thoughts of many people.

Light flows from the handle into my arm and fills my body.

The lower body which was destroyed by Gabriel also instantly reproduces in a warm glow.

The light of the star also gathered on the left arm, the sword of the blue rose that was held also dazzles glittering -.

"Oh ... oooooooooooooooh !!"

I widened the two swords wide and shouted...

The greatest last enemy Gabriel Miller has entered the sword fight.

I trained the most in both arms filled with unprecedented power, and released the most relied sword technique.

Starburst • Stream. Continuous attack sixteen times.

"Ooooooooooooo!"

A sword filled with the light of the star is shot out while drawing a dazzling trajectory.

At the same time, one blade of Gabriel's six wings attacks from all directions.

Every time light and emptiness crash in a row, huge flash and explosion tremble the world."

Let's break this down. Keep in mind this is ONLY his alicization avatar.

So, 100,000 stars.

• 'Assuming dwarf stars (Low-End), this calcs to 2.225x10^38 'x 100,000 = 2.225x10^42 Joules, or Large Star Level
  • 'Assuming the average star (Mid-End), this calcs to '1.517x1041 x 100,000 = 151.7 Foe, or Solar System Level

So... Star Level Kirito. or SS level.

KiritovsBayonettawhen

I don't see anything wrong.

I'll camp out for when something goes wrong.

Oh, yeah, this Kirito when powered by the hopes and dreams of everyone, not his base state. This is more of a "4-B when empowered by hope" then just "4-B"

So, considering this is literally a massive video game, wouldn't these stars need to be shown to be fully simulated stars to actually qualify for this level? Has there shown to be a simulated reality beyond the main planet? I don't keep up with SAO.

I'm not even sure its a virtual world by conventional means.

"As the Soul Translator renders the virtual world via Mnemonic Visuals, in other words, via memories, instead of polygons, this virtual world is practically indistinguishable from the real world, as every object within the virtual world is at the same level as the real thing in the user's consciousness."

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So, considering this is literally a massive video game, wouldn't these stars need to be shown to be fully simulated stars to actually qualify for this level? Has there shown to be a simulated reality beyond the main planet? I don't keep up with SAO.
Yes for SAO and GGO, but IIRC no to ALO

Im pretty sure SAO has actually shown a night sky before but GGO definitely has, we see stars and a nebula in the sky, at least toward the end of the episode when Kirito and Sinon defeat Death Gun.

He was asking if there's proof that these stars and nebula are actually as big as real stars and nebula, or if they are just a skybox for the game.

Underworld isn't the same as any of the other worlds iirc. Like the post stated above.

"Alice got intuition that the stars were the power of the hearts of all the people living in this world."

This is quite the big problem. If you can't prove that they're actually like real life stars, the feat isn't legit.

i dont know the context of that statement, Azzy can you show us the context? Because it sounds like the entire Axiom Church belief thing, which was explicitly a lie told to everyone.

Also this isnt the SAO avatar, its the Underworld one. So no, its not an outlier.

Wait doesnt another season come out? lets just see what happens in the anime instead of jumping the gun that its an outlier

Kirito has a key for it, and as far as I'm aware, none of the others have any regarding Alicization.

His Alicization key is 8-C, so how is this not an outler?

NOTE: Have not watched/Read any SOA other than the first season, so my knowledge is strictky going off of his profile.

8-C is his physical stat. Release Recollection is supposedly hilariously above it, moreso with weapon materials that are older. After all, one of said weapons have a Release ability that suspends sword slashes in time, and another manipulates light into beams of light.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Because it's a power up supposedly and I'm pretty sure his key is 8-C from scaling, not feats, since the season isn't even out yet.
His 8-C key is from a feat, look at his profile.

The next best feats for Alicization from what I've seen so far are:

A: Shaking the Cathedral, which is over 100 floors tall.

B: Quinella casually splitting 4 continents apart, and Kirito defeating her.

C: This scene where Kirito shook the world with Starburst Stream.

At least 2/3 of these feats can be considered tier 6, so I don't think they're outliers.

Release Recollection =/= Standard physical stats.

Essentially the point is that there isnt anything else to scale it to, as far as I'm aware. Not to mention it was a power up

That too. Release Recollection is essentially hax that grows stronger with the user's imagination, so imagining everyone's hopes and dreams and releasing it into an attack would prooobably be much stronger than the casual type of attacks.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
NOTE: Have not watched/Read any SOA other than the first season, so my knowledge is strictky going off of his profile.
Sword Online Art?

Given the possibility of other tier 6 feats, I doubt it's an outlier, but the problem is that likely it's not even a feat at all.

Kepekley23 said:
A Tier 8 character going from Tier 4 based off of ONE feat, and it's not branded an automatic and obvious outlier?
If it isn't contradicted and makes sense, yes, that can happen.

Is it plausible here? I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back