• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is a game changer though. Kirito speaking is faster than those two actions on Link's part. Link thought-based using Triforce would mean he wins, whereas without it Kirito speaks him into ice.

Is simple breh

Link by SBA wanna smash--->He think of smashin kirito=he wanna smash--->Triforce smash for him

GG

Still haven't gotten sources for Link's Hero's Shade stuff being non-physical. Like Link himself in that way IS non-physical, but I only seem to recall him using that to take on physical form to train new Link.

Link not even Non-Corporeal, he just switch between his wolf and Skeleton form at will like Link does, but he already dead so he appear as spirit

Idk who thought he had Non Corporeality, it not like it been confirmed his wolf is the avatar

Hero Shade
The Hero's Shade

This body is basically transparent. I'm not sure where you're taking out the physical avatar stuff, because TP Link has other feats of hitting ghosts, which is why he can interact with him.

I remember him talking to ghosts a lot, but I guess it might be just my memory failing me.

If we're taking the Non-Corporeal stuff as legit, this is a stomp whether or not Link opens with Triforce or not, as unless I'm mistaken Kirito doesn't have a way of hitting him.

"Non-Corporeal (or Incorporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being non-corporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A non-corporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them."

Does Link fit this criteria?

How is a ghost non corporeal? That's not true at all. A ghost is essentially itself still it's true form, this is not what link is, he's just a ghost, if his ghost gets attacked he done for, it's not like it's his fake body or something

Daemon princesses for example are non corporeal, they have a body outside of the warp, but it's only their manifestation since their true selves exist in the warp

Define "Noncorporeal", please.

As in, a ghost?

Because Kirito was capable of defeating Gabriel, a "noncorporeal" being.

Dunno. Debate is happening.

NHyperNepsy said:
So basically kirito would win but if that suit is non coporel then kirito can't touch link?
No because I've yet to see any real counter to wish granting, which is quite literally the first thing Link uses whenever he gets the triforce.

The LoZ people cannot seem to agree on whether or not Link instantly goes for Triforce. Considering he has no prior knowledge of his foe I'm inclined to say he won't. If Kirito can affect non-corporeals then Kirito wins, if he cannot then Link stomps as Kirito has literally no win condition.

@Konaguna: PIS then? That's why I am wary about it, I just feel we can't just atribute such a powerful ability to inconsistent events in the story or just assuming it is this way or another and try to handwave it, especially if the lore itself has changed. (And just a nitpick, the Magic Sword is a different weapon from the Master Sword. The Master Sword was introduced in A Link to the Past, magic sword is referred as such in manuals and all)

According to what Triforce said, I am a bit at loss, Ganon couldn't properly use the Triforce in ALttP? How did he turn the Sacred Realm into the Dark World then? I do remember it was mentioned the Master Sword is what protects Link from Ganon, or at least what the intro more or less says.

Question about Skyward Sword: Link uses the Triforce to destroy Demise in the present does he lose the Triforce after that or he keeps it for the rest of the game? This... seems to be a more weaponized context for the Triforce. But wheter he keeps the Triforce or not could shed more light on the issue IMO.

I insist though, even without reality warping Link does seem to have options among his regular items and abilities to fight back on this. Would plain intangibility help Link against Kirito's Freezing Skill btw?

He leaves it in skyloft after he makes the wish, if he didn't demise would of been made 4-B for fighting on par with full triforce Link.

Just telling you ahead of time 4-B vs 4-B, Godzilla floors him

DMUA said:
>powered by the world

You do realize Link is Kilofoe to Kirito's 151 or so FOE, Kirito in this key doesn't use Hax cause he's being hyperamped for attack power, and well

It's Composite forking link he's a living embodiment of a Swiss army knife

also about the mask thing Fierce diety mask has the power of all the mask in the game and its cannon.

•Despite not being required to complete the game, Link obtaining the Fierce Deity's Mask is stated to be canon in Hyrule Historia

"The Fierce Deity's Mask, a mask that contains the merits of all masks, seems to be... somewhere in this world..." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask 3D)

the reason why the mask dosent seem to use other power is purely gameplay mechanic as stated here.

"Fierce Deity's Mask - Wear it with (C). Its dark power can be used only in boss rooms." — N/A (Majora's Mask)

my vote goes to link also each time link gets the triforce he always reality warp his enemies (main villains) or makes a wish right off the bat plus info analisis will be faster then kirito can even react since Fi can talk by telepathy with.

and links ice resistance his way too high for kirito to since in the Zelda games link was able to tank red ice it is so hot not even red magma/lava can melt it you need incredibil fire blue fire it burns so hot not even an active volcano can compet with it its basicaly work like Amaterasu in BOTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back