• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh heck you actually did stuff

Give me analysis time

>Speed Unequalized

puts on Seereax voice

Now dats S P I C Y my boy.

But, it's going to mean Damian's in for a world of hurt, considering Kirito's techiques are significantly faster then the Mach 57.2 feat, and his dual wielding sword skills are even completely unpercevable by those on those level, to the point that, in the tabletop, nobody knew he had a second sword by seeing him fight, except for Gergy who thinks people with 1 blade shouldn't be blurring in the way that Kirito's was blurring, since he's a sword nerd. So, in short, Damian is for the most part a sitting duck for Kirito to absolutely whalop with >>>67 Megatons AP to this guy's 15 Megatons, considering that Baseline Hypersonic, Mach 5, would be omegablitzed by something >>>10x faster.

Now, assuming he doesn't immediately get blasted by the first hit (he might), he'll definitely want to go into Monster mode, by which Case, even then Kirito could probably pull a win. Final Burst is >>>49x his dura, meaning that enough regenerative power to survive being blown to pieces will probably be helpful. Of course, how fast is Regen? If it's kinda just slowly mashing back together and returning shape, Kirito's probably just going to pull out two swords and slash every bit of him left that he can see until they stop trying to Regen.

Of course, if they don't Regen, then, I must ask, what stops Type 6? Because if the answer is "resisting lol", this is kinda a haxstomp considering Kirito's not going to be able to do squat to kill him. Then again, with speed Unequal, the rest of the Hax probably won't get an opportunity to be used, and Damian might just be straight up unalived by the time Type 6 from Monster mode comes to play.

Monarch Laciel said:
Kirito is allowed his 7-B attack
7-A

would be High 7-A if I had only shut up about Mark's mathmatic slip up

type 6 only happens to the bodies he manifests. E.g, when he turns into a giant monster made of bodies, if you kill the original Damian body, another one of the bodies inside just turns into the new damian.

Also, Kirito's sword gets absorbed upon hitting him.

You mean the thing over 4x his dura and AP, and 10x his speed gets absorbed?

Low Mid Personal regen should be pretty fast, as in "I'm fully healed from you obliterating my upper torso with mutliple submachine guns by the time you finish reloading your clips" scaling to Nox. High Mid regen is the bodies slowly pulling themselves back together, though each one of those bodies has the same Low-MId regen as above.

Also, he's got a massive stockpile of "healthy" concepts, so if he needs an instant heal he just uses up on of those concepts on himself and fully heals.

DMUA said:
You mean the thing over 4x his dura and AP, and 10x his speed gets absorbed?
Bits of sword matter are going to get sucked away into his body every time he gets hit, so if Kirito really uses that blitz speed his swords going to be getting eaten pretty quickly.

But swords are indestructible in the tabletop

Wait there are a few skills that can break people's swords, nevermind that's not even good for a joke, considering verse equalization says the Cardinal System probably just treats Damian's ability as a special skill and just lets it tear away at Kirito's swords.

Okay. So he slashes a few times, sees his sword getting eaten up, then Final Bursts and completely obitherates.

If Damian goes into monster mode and his swords get eaten up before he can finish, then Kirito still has Martial arts to fall back on, which doesn't do quite the damage of his swords, but still is a bit more beefed then Damian's dura, a lot faster, and Kirito too has Regenerationn that can help as he's taking damage as recoil.

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, he's got a massive stockpile of "healthy" concepts, so if he needs an instant heal he just uses up on of those concepts on himself and fully heals.
Also, the absorption will slow Kirito down if it pulls his sword into Damian. That could give Damian the time he needs to just cause a random arm or three to spontaneously grow out of his leg or some other part Kirito won't be looking at and grab on to Kirito, which is pretty much a death sentence seeing as at that point, Kirito is having his stamina, life energy, soul, etc all drained away and making Damian stronger and faster.

Also, if martial arts involve Kirito touching Damian (even through his clothes), the same thing happens. Kirito gets his life/soul/stamina drained away, buffing Damian to make him stronger and faster

He's going to have a tough time catching Kirito off Guard considering he has a high perception and 10x the speed, both of which would allow him to see the arm growing well before it tags him and just get out of there.

How long will these concepts last him?

True

Damian outranges him with body control / shapeshifting though, and could encircle the area with some kind of AoE net made of arms or something to counter Kirito's speed.

Well, each "healthy" concept is only good for insta-heal one use, but he's got about 100,000 people in stock and most of them were healthy so... he's probably got a good 50,000+ uses.

Well ugh Kirito's going to have a heck of a time punching him 50,000 times not getting caught while taking a break every 1,000 or so to make sure he still has hands.

Though, in that break every 1,000 or so, he could probably notice that Damian was stirring something up and just use his XTREME HOPS to get out of the net and recompose, considering he does have the raw strength and Weapon Skill+Magic skill via Sonic Leap to jump extremely high.

Can his healing concepts only work for increasing Regen speed, or can they heal from oblitheration?

Not just that he doesn't have hands. That his soul and life force and stamina are all still there. As are his concepts, his mind, etc.

If he jumps up, I hope that he also has flight, because what goes up must come down, and if he doesn't have any way to maneuver himself once he's in the air, that's just asking for Damian to summon a wall of a hundred arms to absorb him.

Well the way the concept works is that whoever he is using the concept of had the adjectives of "healthy" or "whole" or "(mostly) undamaged" attributed to them. By pulling out those concepts from his absorption storage and using them himself, he gains those same attributes. Once he takes damage again, that attribute is no longer valid. So long story short, yeah he could probably heal from obliteration - if he got it off between being obliterated and losing control and properly dying.

Considering Kirito Blitzes, he probably won't even feel getting oblitherated until it was too late.

Well, again, Kirito right now is barely visible via sheer speed, so he could probably Superjump around the place Hiei style without having to worry about it, for the most part, at least.

Ah

Well.... Reviewing everything, I think, while it's a much harder fought battle then I'll initially give it credit for, Kirito still has the overall advantage. His final Burst could easily just immediately kill Damian if he uses it before his swords get fully shredded. Of course, if he doesn't use it, he'll have to get into a stamina game with Damian, which he could possibly pull off, but with extreme difficulty considering Damian's zoning capacities. Of course, considering Kirito usually doesn't go for dual blades immediately if he's not motivated to do so, he's pretty likely to just slash Damian a few times, see his Health regening with extreme speed and his sword decaying, and just final Burst to oblitherate him. Of course, Damian still has a good way to win via going into monster mode and forcing Kirito into the stamina game, but considering Kirito has enough speed to say otherwise, I'll have to side with him 6/10

Now, I must ask the most important question about a villain character that you can ask

How the honest fork did Pro beat this guy in canon

Damian's existence is "fractured" as a result of absorbing so many people.

Pro got absorbed too, but then Damian tried to use Pro's power and brought Pro out from being a formless abstract lump of "absorbee" to the actual original body to channel Pro's power through.

With his body reformed again, Pro mentally fights off Damian's mental domination and used the opportunity to break free of the absorption and escape from Damian's body, and due to the fractured existence, tore out most of Damian's other victims on the way, ripping Damian apart in the process and vastly weakening him.

This mentally weakened and shocked Damian enough that Pro was able to break his will, and cause him to zeroth.

Well that sounds extremely metal

Anyways, count me vote for Kirito

The contact stamina absorption is immense btw.

Just by punching Damian once, Pro felt like he'd run a marathon

And Fiona was unable to use her charms due to her effectively infinite life force being reduced to critical levels after getting a combo attack (e.g. she punched and kicked him a bunch of times really quickly) on him.

Well then.

At that rate it would just a better idea for Kirito to leave the fight and just get a load of cheap Swords and come back later.

That said I don't think there's a shop for that in central park...

.... Well he does have teleport crystals so he could get somewhere with swords, buy a bunch and get back to Hacking away.

By which case he's still in for an extreme stamina game and we loop back to the Inital vote.

Buying a Corridor crystal, which is fast travel to anywhere you've already been.

If he can't get there via a Corridor crystal, I don't know how he got there at all.

SBA doesn't usually deal with this.

SBA normally just has them standing there in central park. How they got there isn't really considered.

You should probably specify then, because this has relavency.

Well, is this another universe or treated as a sort of DLC?

Then you can have your Inconclusive.

Either Kirito immediately oblitherates before Damian can think or he gets into a stamina game way way against his favor.

Actually no retreat from that

How will does Damian have? Does someone this much powerful then him immediately blasting him to pieces cause him to Zeroth?

Also, actually, considering his regen is only Low Mid, IE, if Kirito just stabs him in the head, may still have to favor Kirito's chances considering he may not even need Final Burst.

Oh come on, I just voted twice.

You know what screw this not voting anymore till everything's solid.

I mean

Physical damage alone will not kill a Hallow, even if they are blown to pieces.

Considering that Damian has the memories of all the people he's absorbed, and revels in experiencing their deaths as he absorbs them, sometimes head first...

Low-Mid is the most he's shown, but considering he has no problems with the memories and feelings of hundreds of thousands of people being killed in various ways, he might not have that much of an issue maintaining himself even if he is blown apart / stabbed in the head.

Back