• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure if stomp or whatever so I dunno, but since he fought Doremy I thought "Eh, why not".

Kirby vs Yukari , speed equal, bloodlust for both.

Who wins and why?

Masterminds yukari zero two kirby x touhou by cameronwallace-db70mti

Cal is now forced to choose between his waifu or his pink ball

Or none of them and ends up breaking his relationship with them ovo

either have a friend or have a waifu. HMMMMMMMM. This should be named Cal's dilema

"This thread is cruel and it will break cal's heart.

I approve this"

Kaltias, formerly referring to Kirby vs Lavos, contemplating Yukari vs Kirby

y tho

y

Legit, Kirby lost to the quite weaker Doremy (hax-wise), I don't think he can do much here more than against the Baku. Unless he blitzes with possession he gets Boundaried into submission.

Yeah but it's not like Doremy can do much more stuff than Yukari can. And Kirby's only way of killing Yukari is unlikely to be used here due to lack of bloodlust.

Well Kirby's only way of dealing with her are ghost possession (which requires contact) and emphatic manip (which IIRC also requires contact, or at least close range), which means Yukari just snipes conceptual manips from another universe or smth.

Oh, Yukari because she can kill Kirby quickly and hax him half to death the second the match starts with a thought.

She's clearly getting back at me for talking about those Valkyrie Cronicles waifus ovo.

Back