• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7-B Yachiyo only has stuff up to the resistances + stat amping and stat decrease. The other stuff is her 6-C self

It really isn't. It's over time. Iroha hasn't dropped dead on the spot as they met.

It helps her but it isn't the "I win 100% screw you" kind of Fate manipulation.

Well I mean a witch did made a barrier with a starry sky

I have a doubt.

Can fate manipulation do a thing that is impossible conventionally? Per example:your fate is that you are 3-A but a 8-C kills you vía AP.

^Can fate manipulation do that?

I mean, technically it can, but it takes seriously too long.

Yachiyo's fate is that people near her will die and makes her the last survivor. But it works far better in the long run. In a fight it diminishes Kirby's chances but doesn't make Yachiyo win automatically

Voting Yachiyo here,her fate manipulation will help her alot (altough not instantly make her win),there is immortality 7 so she can't be killed so easily,also is Kirby resist mind manipulation?if no then she get mindhaxed (altough not very strong as Homura mindhax),altough the fight will take too long,she still win in mid difficulty.

So yeah voting Yachiyo here,but also i agree with Glass......
Tumblr os8ktvlVGu1sqb41qo3 1280
KIRBY IS TOO INNOCEEEEEEENT!!! DON'T TORTURE HIIIIIM!!

Edit : F**k my school internet! dopost!!

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Immortality (Type 2,6, and 7), Magic, Energy Projection, Weapon Creation, Statistics Amplification, Healing (Mid-level), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transformation, Gets stronger when critically damaged, Magic Detectio, Darkness Manipulation with Absolute Rain, Water Manipulation, Flight, Fate Manipulation. Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption, and Status Effect Inducement, unconventional Soul Manipulation Resistance. Several abilities through the use of Memoria, including: Statistics Amplification (Attack Potency and Durability) and Status Effect Inducement (Decreases an enemy's attack Potency).

^ What Yachiyo has here

Yachiyo via manipulating me Fate as explained in the reasons above. Also what Velox said should give her more chances of winning, so count my vote for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back