• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirby
MegaManSSB4
Scenario 1: No Warp Star vs. Classic Cannon

Scenario 2: Warp Star vs. Classic Cannon

Scenario 3: No Warp Star vs. Composite Cannon

Scenario 4: Warp Star vs. Composite Cannon

Scenario 5: Hypernova, No Warp Star vs. Compostie Cannon

Scenario 6: Hypernova, Warp Star vs. Composite Cannon

1: stalemate or mega. He can't hurt kirby's star dura but kirby can't catch him surprisingly. Though mega has hax.

2 kirby, speed difference become irrelevant

3: stalemate, but mega has a higher chance of winning than in round 1

4: stalemate

5: perfect stalemate

6: kirby. Black hole chasing you at mftl wins.

Actually, if you look at his stats here, Mega should have stomped Astro into oblivion (no offense to Tezuka).

Either way, I (as much as I hate to say it) have to agree with Cal here. Kirby has an absurd speed advantage for as long as he has the Warp Star.

Still, how powerful is the Hypernova? My little brother has the game, but last I checked its best feat was sucking up Queen Sectonia's laser, and even the it takes a while to move up a big rock.

Kirby wrecks all round with MSS+ AP and dura w/out hypernova and MFTL+ speed possibly w/out warpstar upgrade. Heck, he can now contend with X and Geo...maybe. I'll post this on the other thread.

In his current state Kirby will blitz everyone in the Mega Man franchise short of MegaMan.EXE.

2C is bug style.

Hub Form is much stronger than Hub-Style, which is stronger than Bug-Style.

If Hub Form was compared to Hub-Style, would Hub-Style be something like 1/10, 2/10, etc? what portion of Hub Form's power is in Hub-Style?

Hub Form appeared two games after Style Change was rendered obsolete, so I haven't a clue.

HubStyle is described as "bringing out MegaMan's full potential" but given what we've seen of him that's barely scratching it. Presumably it would put him above BugStyle, but we haven't seen feats to back it up since the Hub plot line was dropped in both the anime and the manga.

I wouldn't place Hub above Low 2-C though, that's when things really start getting ridiculous.

Back