• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fastsword88 said:
@CP64 : Wait, why are you trying to imply that Buu was faster ? I don't recall any speed feat putting him half close to 788 billion times FTL.
Flying away = Outrunning Buu's AoE and getting out of their reach before blitzing a second attack. And why is hax useless ? The Mend beam punched through Buu's durability just fine.

@Jeune fou : Please don't bring up DB. It's better for this discussion to remain friendly without attacking/insulting other communities or derailing from the subject at hand.

Anyways, back to the discussion. Don't take the wiki page as a definitive source of info, they get updated from time to time you know. As for "minutes", that's a clear error, here's the cutscene, watch the gif fully : http://giant.gfycat.com/InsignificantUnripeJabiru.gif. Once Kirby accelerates, up to the galaxy's center he goes in 2 seconds.
Since when is Kirby faster than Buu at fighting?, also your trying to imply that Buu is slower, your also trying to make an scenario towards Kirby's favor, Kirby has nothing that can damage Buu, also the candy beam does bypass durability because it manipulates matter, if your strong enough you can still retain your powers despite being turned into a candy (Vegito proved that) and still fight, your also trying to cutscene abuse, your statements =/= Wiki, your statement is not as legit as the Wiki's either.

Hax are only usefull when the opponents strenght is close to yours or the hax that you have can play with reality like it was childs toy, and Kirby defenetely doesn't have the latter.

I could says that Piccolo's beam took 5 seconds to get to the moon, putting any character above Piccolo at Light Speed, making Buuhan MFTL+ in the end.

I could says that Piccolo's beam took 5 seconds to get to the moon, putting any character above Piccolo at Light Speed, making Buuhan MFTL+ in the end.

That was 5 seconds in the anime. But in SDZ's calc the manga was used and another calc said it took 17,84 s to his beam to reach the moon. Still. Even with 17,84 s instead of 4 or 5 s, kid buu is incredibly fast. Even Goku (when he just arrived on namek: power level 90 000 in base form) was already 28 X FTL (as SSJ) accordign to SDZ's calc.

Looks like the kirby vs buu is far to have a winner. It's clearly 50% buu and 50% kirby on this page. But let's not forget Buu can't be killed by his own attacks.

Hi. I'm new and I have a few questions. First let me say that I am not trying to be rude or sarcastic in this post at all so if it comes that way, it's because I don't know how this works yet, and also that I love both series and I'm NOT a downplayer. So anyway, how come Buu gets scaled from Cell, but Kirby can't get scaled from Magolor. I understand the whole outlier thing, but Kirby only had 2 games since, one introducing hypernova, and the other with the rocket feat and being clay for most of the time (I think. Haven't played Rainbow Curse yet). Sonic gets to have Darkspine and Hyper rating despite using that only in one game, . And why is Cell's feat not being used as an outlier when it was before, and it being considered one all this time, and it was also not replicated until BoG (technically that was statement (statement, not hyperbole) too until Super's controversial (joking with the controversial) Ep 12)? If it is a word of god thing, why isn't Kirby's? Even if it was divided between four people to stop Magolor, Goku's was 2 for his and Beerus' universal feat and he got Multi-Galaxy iirc. Please take this with a grain of salt because again, I'm new, but I'm on team Kirby.

Also, wouldn't Kirby be used to being transmuted, due to being paint, yarn, and clay, so wouldn't candy not be that hard to still fight in?

@CP64 : I mean, is there any calculable feat that ranks Buu at that level of speed ? I highly doubt it. Piccolo's beam : 76,880.6 km/s. Light itself is already 4 times faster than that. Not sure how that justifies Buu's speed in either case, powerscaling doesn't work on probability assumptions and isn't viable as a boost to power.

It's not my "statement" that is legit, it's the cutscene. Here it is, please watch it : http://giant.gfycat.com/InsignificantUnripeJabiru.gif. You can't write off a direct feat.

Matter manipulation ? Exactly. Kirby copying the candy beam, using the Cook (turns foes into food), or Bubble (turns foes into lifeless bubbles, or Baton (turns foes into golden statues) are all haxy matter manipulating techniques to one-shot Buu.

@Jeune fou : I see. But remember, these are only fictional fights everyone's debating. Nothing worth getting upset over. So they can be right, they can be wrong, in the end, no need to get angry over a group of folks who decided to give their opinions in a show made for people simply to enjoy. ;)

The real cal howard said:
Hi. I'm new and I have a few questions. First let me say that I am not trying to be rude or sarcastic in this post at all so if it comes that way, it's because I don't know how this works yet, and also that I love both series and I'm NOT a downplayer. So anyway, how come Buu gets scaled from Cell, but Kirby can't get scaled from Magolor. I understand the whole outlier thing, but Kirby only had 2 games since, one introducing hypernova, and the other with the rocket feat and being clay for most of the time (I think. Haven't played Rainbow Curse yet). Sonic gets to have Darkspine and Hyper rating despite using that only in one game, . And why is Cell's feat not being used as an outlier when it was before, and it being considered one all this time, and it was also not replicated until BoG (technically that was statement (statement, not hyperbole) too until Super's controversial (joking with the controversial) Ep 12)? If it is a word of god thing, why isn't Kirby's? Even if it was divided between four people to stop Magolor, Goku's was 2 for his and Beerus' universal feat and he got Multi-Galaxy iirc. Please take this with a grain of salt because again, I'm new, but I'm on team Kirby.
1- Welcome

2- Cell's statement is not an outlier as DBZ Kai ( The anime of DBZ without fillers) along with multiple sources backs up that Cell clearly would destroy the whole Solar System in 1 shot, DBZ kai has been re connected to DBS because DBS has characters that appear in Kai ( The monkey from king kai's planet, and Miss Piza along wiith the other 2 guys that appeared with Hercule in the Cell games) and has concluded that is actually following the manga of DBZ, DBS Anime is canon as it's writen by Toriyama himself while Toyotaro ( his assistant think?) is writhin the Manga.

3- DBS recconected with BoG making it the new canon source.

4- The feat in episode 12 happend twice, once in episode 12 itself and then in episode 14 putting people's doubth to rest, the feat was a combinations of Goku's and Beeru's clashes, making Goku at least Multi-Galactic+, for being part of trying to destroy the universe (along with a realm outside of the universe) while Beerus put the other half (despite him not fighting at 100%), Also said statement is backed up by the Narrator, Old Kai and Whis, which pretty much confirms what it was.

5- Don't know about Sonic so you should ask someone with more knowledge on that topic.

6- Not sure about the Kirby one, you should probably make a thread about it since it's unknown to me why isn't that accounted.

7- Buu is not scaled off of Cell, hes scaled off of Goku, Vegita, Gotenks and Chou(Mystic) Gohan.

Hoped this helped.

Thanks. I'm glad someone responded to me. That is helpful info. So, what is actually Buu's speed as of now? Is it greater or less that SoL? I see many different opinions. And also, how do I start a forum on the Kirby thing? Just want Kirby to be at his fullest potential.

Thanks. I'm glad someone responded to me. That is helpful info. So, what is actually Buu's speed as of now? Is it greater or less that SoL? I see many different opinions. And also, how do I start a forum on the Kirby thing? Just want Kirby to be at his fullest potential.
Buu's speed is more than likely going to be more than 28x the speed of light. Here's the calc for Goku's speed during the Saiyan and Namek sagas if you want to check it out. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SchutzenDunkelZiel1217/Goku's_Speed... If the calc does get accepted then Buu's speed would greatly increase from what he currently is now.

Buu should be At least MFTL.

Fastsword88 said:
@CP64 : I mean, is there any calculable feat that ranks Buu at that level of speed ? I highly doubt it. Piccolo's beam : 76,880.6 km/s. Light itself is already 4 times faster than that. Not sure how that justifies Buu's speed in either case, powerscaling doesn't work on probability assumptions and isn't viable as a boost to power.
It's not my "statement" that is legit, it's the cutscene. Here it is, please watch it : http://giant.gfycat.com/InsignificantUnripeJabiru.gif. You can't write off a direct feat.

Matter manipulation ? Exactly. Kirby copying the candy beam, using the Cook (turns foes into food), or Bubble (turns foes into lifeless bubbles, or Baton (turns foes into golden statues) are all haxy matter manipulating techniques to one-shot Buu.

@Jeune fou : I see. But remember, these are only fictional fights everyone's debating. Nothing worth getting upset over. So they can be right, they can be wrong, in the end, no need to get angry over a group of folks who decided to give their opinions in a show made for people simply to enjoy. ;)
Well, they can say Goku can win to Superman if they want (when I saw the first vid (there was no bog or dbs) I was like "why not ..."). But then, when they totally decided to humiliate Goku in their 2nd vid ... I totally felt they hated dragon ball.

About Piccolo's beam here's why it's important:

Nappa dodged it in battle situation. But then Goku casually blitzed Nappa in their fight (without kaioken). And then it was implied on Namek he was literally 10 time faster than he was on earth (after his training) and at that moment his base form's power level was 90 000.

Then against Frieza his base form's power level was 3 000 000 (33 times better). But even if we are very nice and say he is "only" 10 time faster he is still 100 time faster than earth (and yet, we're very nice). And rememeber it was said in the manga power level had an effect on speed.

Also, then we have SSJ that multiplies base form's speed by 50.

SSJ 2 by 100

and SSJ 3 by 400.

Then Goku's speed evolved even more considering literally all future ennemies were a lot faster and stronger than Frieza. Let's not forget this: since all stats of all characters are balanced (they always have proportional speed, strenght, durability etc ...). That means each time you have a character who's stronger than another one, all his stats are superior. The only exceptions to this are: Super Trunks (super saiyan 3rd grade) who was powerful but slow and Burter who was fast for his level.

And androids 17 and 18 were a lot stronger than super saiyans who were themself a lot stronger than frieza since Trunks managed to one shot mecha Frieza who was already stronger than namek frieza.

But Vegeta and him were owned by android 17 and 18.

But imperfect cell (after he absorbed many persons' energy) was a lot faster and more powerful than android 17.

Semi perfect cell then toyed with android 16 (who ahd the same level than him before his transformation).

But vegeta toyed with semi perfect cell (after his training)

But perfect cell toyed with vegeta etc ....

So with all that, it's impossible to imagine Goku's speed in his base form stayed the same (compared to the one he had against namek frieza).

Also let's not forget fat buu (weakest of all buu) totally owned Dabura (who had the same level than perfect cell) and managed to one shot him.

And buuhan being a LOT faster and stronger than fat buu he is most likely extremely fast as well.

Fastsword88 said:

1- calculations are going on the way and are soon to be update to the characters profiles. It's going off by powerscale like almost ALL DBZ character.

2- thats how much it takes within 17 seconds anything faster than 17 seconds is Relativistic to Light speed.

3- It only shows going speeding towards the galaxy, I didn't see Kirby landing on a planet or anything thus is not 2 seconds, your saying is 2 seconds because that's how much it took for Kirby's Warp Star to accelerate.

4- Yes it's hax had it been weak characters this is Buuhan in general who has Regenerationn, and has the intelligence to match his power, Buu can regenerate from a cut off limb so if he sees that he is being turned to gold he can cut off a part of his body to save himself from complete solidification, Cook only turns WEAKER enemies into food not bosses and Buu is defenetely not weak, Buu can also be considered a Boss, bubbles is the same it only turns weaker enemies into Kirby's distinct ability it doesn't work on neither stronger opponents nor bosses. Also for Kirby to be able to copy Buu he either has to absorb a piece of him ( which Buu is not willing to let happen) or absorb an enemy with the ability to copy other enemies ( which is a rare ability itself and is usually not common to find).

Quick question, couldn't Kirby speed freeze, by using ice + warpstar? excluding GT, does DBZ have any resistance to being frozen? The ice is strong enough to harm Sectonia, so it might work. Not sure though, just wanted to add to the conversation.

Quick question, couldn't Kirby speed freeze, by using ice + warpstar? excluding GT, does DBZ have any resistance to being frozen? The ice is strong enough to harm Sectonia, so it might work. Not sure though, just wanted to add to the conversation.
Most likely not, Goku has been seen dipped in lava from head to toe as a SSJ in the Frieza Saga, though is possible that they can get frozen but can get out of the ice by raising their KI. Unless the ice is unbreakable.

@CP64 : I'm not against powerscaling. Alrighty then, tough it still doesn't change the fact that Buu is still exactly 70,357,142.86 times slower even if we multiply his infamous 28c with 400.

Actually, I'm talking about the moment he accelerated until he disappears into the center of the galaxy. Btw, directly after the cutscene he lands on the first level in said galaxy.

I highly doubt Buu will escape transmutation via cutting limbs, since that hax is pretty much made to kill Regenerationn. Even if he could resist to it like Vegito (unlikely cuz he's not on Vegito's lvl), he's now just a helpless moving candy that will get eaten and trapped in Kirby's infinite gut void for eternity.

Also, Buu doesn't know about Kirby's dangerous copy ability, and even if he did how will he prevent it from happening ? With how much slower he is, he won't be able to. Also, Cook and Bubble not working on bosses is just GMs, since in everything that isn't gameplay, they work just fine on everyone. And the rare ability you mentioned is something Kirby can access to anytime via his copy essence deluxe.

@The real cal howard : You bring up a good point about Magolor being excluded (even though Kirby is the one to destroy his maximized defenses, and naturally has a universe as a gut, so him being 3-A is logical), while Sonic's Dark Spine was accepted, but better leave that to later. To anyone who doesn't know Magolor, it's this universe level fiend : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Magolor

@Oblivion00 : Kirby should be MFTL+ on his own as well for keeping up with Dark Daroach.

Kirby used the warp star for the galaxy thing.. And let's not forget it doesn't increase his fighting speed, it just allow him to travel at high speed from a point A to a point B. Kirby on his own = FTL.

Also, 28 X FTL was SSJ with the 90 000 power level base form. Against Frieza, this power level was 3 000 000. You haven't counted that. Ah and let's not forget 95% of ennemies from the android saga were all stronger and faster than Frieza (the only exceptions to this being Dr Gero and android 19).

Also since Kirby did that in several minutes and not in two seconds, then you should divide Kirby's speed (I mean the warp star speed) by at least 60.

Also, Kirby only showed star level busting feat at best. And because he defeated Magolor doesn't make him automatically close to 3-A.

There are tons of shows with a "last boss" who can "destroy the universe", and very often most of good guys were at city level and suddunly, without any explanation they manage to win. But that doesn't make them even close to being 3-A themself.

Let's take an example: teen titans managed to defeat trigon (low 2-C). But they did that only because the plot made them win. Normally they shouldn't defeat him, especially if you consider characters such as Robin or Deathstroke (they're well trained humans, but still normal humans) were involved in this battle and weren't killed (and normally a 2-C can kill them with a wink).

So we should be careful with that. If one day Goku will be able to defeat Whis Or Beerus that will make more sense because at the end of each arc, he actually became stronger to the point he was high multi SS buster at the end of kai and now high multi galaxy buster (for the moment). While most of characters from those shows (most of time american cartoons) were around city level when they defated the "universe buster" guy.

Jeune fou said:
Also, Kirby only showed star level busting feat at best. And because he defeated Magolor doesn't make him automatically close to 3-A.
Just to ask, when Magolor had create or destroy a universe?

Pretty sure that had just create a pocket dimension and there were no statements about the size.

@Jeune fou : How many times do I have to say that he did it in seconds, not in minutes ? That's not an opinion or anything, that's the cutscene itself. And like I said, Dark Daroach did the same (travel to the center of the galaxy in seconds), yet Kirby defeated him on foot. Combat speed fallacy : http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/79-combat-speed-fallacy

As for the Magolor thing, considering it an outlier is still questionable, since Kirby has an entire universe inside of him, and logically, in order to overcome his durability you will need to destroy that universe as well, making him 3-A. In fact, wasn't there a 3-A rating for Kirby ? I wonder what happened to it...

@Stefano4444 : The word "Pocket Dimension" never existed in a Kirby game. Truth is, the universe Magolor manipulated and later destroyed is a parallel universe where Magolor came from. There was a full discussion about it in this very site few months ago.

Fastsword88 said:
@Jeune fou : How many times do I have to say that he did it in seconds, not in minutes ? That's not an opinion or anything, that's the cutscene itself. And like I said, Dark Daroach did the same (travel to the center of the galaxy in seconds), yet Kirby defeated him on foot. Combat speed fallacy : http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/79-combat-speed-fallacy
As for the Magolor thing, considering it an outlier is still questionable, since Kirby has an entire universe inside of him, and logically, in order to overcome his durability you will need to destroy that universe as well, making him 3-A. In fact, wasn't there a 3-A rating for Kirby ? I wonder what happened to it...

@Stefano4444 : The word "Pocket Dimension" never existed in a Kirby game. Truth is, the universe Magolor manipulated and later destroyed is a parallel universe where Magolor came from. There was a full discussion about it in this very site few months ago.
That doesn't count. Here in the anime piccolo's beam reached the moon in 4 s and yet I agree with calc saying it took 17,84 s (based on the manga). So please, do the same!

Fastsword88 said:
@CP64 : I'm not against powerscaling. Alrighty then, tough it still doesn't change the fact that Buu is still exactly 70,357,142.86 times slower even if we multiply his infamous 28c with 400.
Actually, I'm talking about the moment he accelerated until he disappears into the center of the galaxy. Btw, directly after the cutscene he lands on the first level in said galaxy.

I highly doubt Buu will escape transmutation via cutting limbs, since that hax is pretty much made to kill Regenerationn. Even if he could resist to it like Vegito (unlikely cuz he's not on Vegito's lvl), he's now just a helpless moving candy that will get eaten and trapped in Kirby's infinite gut void for eternity.

Also, Buu doesn't know about Kirby's dangerous copy ability, and even if he did how will he prevent it from happening ? With how much slower he is, he won't be able to. Also, Cook and Bubble not working on bosses is just GMs, since in everything that isn't gameplay, they work just fine on everyone. And the rare ability you mentioned is something Kirby can access to anytime via his copy essence deluxe.

@The real cal howard : You bring up a good point about Magolor being excluded (even though Kirby is the one to destroy his maximized defenses, and naturally has a universe as a gut, so him being 3-A is logical), while Sonic's Dark Spine was accepted, but better leave that to later. To anyone who doesn't know Magolor, it's this universe level fiend : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Magolor

@Oblivion00 : Kirby should be MFTL+ on his own as well for keeping up with Dark Daroach.
I still don't know why are you still implying tha Buu is slower, also where did you get 400?, your downplay Buu, also I didn't see him landind on no planet, but since you want to use scene along with ignoring statements from a source (more valid than your claims) then i'm doing the same, Buuhan is Galaxy+ near multi galactic, Kirby is defenetely not winning now, Kid Buu destroyed multiple planets in a a few seconds in the cutscene before destroying the entire Galaxy in 1 shot. Buuhan defenetely stomps now. Also just because it land's you at the level immediately after that cutscene doesn't mean it took 2 seconds for Kirby to reach the level from the outside of the Galaxy, if your going by that then Whis's staff is beyond MFTL+ as he can travel with it at speeds faster than Kirby's Warp Star, despite taking him minutes to reach certain distances, that literally makes no sense at all.

Also your saying "highly doubt" tells me you don't know anything about Buu, the fact that in the anime Vegito blew Buuhan's body into pieces, and said pieces turned into Buuhan's shocked faces debunks that claim, Also Vegito could still fight and move at the same speed's as his normal form when he was a jawbreaker, so no he's not going to be "helpless" good luck to Kirby trying to eat a candy moving at MFTL speeds.

The same can be applied to Kirby, how does Kirby know about Buuhan in the first place?, how does he know of Buuhan's Regenerationn ad intelligence?, how does he even know about Buuhan being able to move at MFTL speed while Kirby is only FTL without the Warp Star?, you are also downplaying Buuhan and you constantly been doing it, your the only one assuming he is slow when he's not, the only slow one in the fight is Kirby who can't move at speeds MFTL without the Warp Star, if is only game mechanic why haesn't Kirby used it on Meta Kight the multiple times they fight, or King Dedede for the matter?, simply because he can't so no it's no simple game mechanic, yeah that same ability doesn't let him move mid use so he's going to stand there for a brief second letting himself open, the moment he doesn't move he is going to get blitz and it will only take a good 1 or 2 hits to get that power out of Kirby.

There's literally no way Kirby can win and you trying to add to Kirby's favor is not going to get him near the victory either.

Let's be Honsest, the only advantage Kirby has is travel speed. AND only if he's on the warp star. And that's even not fightning speed. Just travel speed.

Except that: Attack power = Buu > Kirby

Stamina = Buu > Kirby

Durability = Buu > Kirby (not to mention Buu's regen).

Fightning speed = Buu > Kirby (Kirby being "only" FTL on his own and according to SDZ's calc, even Namek Frieza and Goku are already FTL +).

@The Living Tribunal1 : One person ? Nope. Read this discussion from top to bottom and you'll see.

@CP 64 : What do you mean "I'm ignoring statements from valid sources" ? Please don't throw unfair accusations, all I did is say what I saw. And there's no valid source saying it was done in minutes. And I mean, just look at the feat. Just for the galaxy to look that small means it was already another 50,000 light years away, in addition to the second 50,000 light years to reach it's center.

But I see what you meant with cutscene abuse here. Actually, what overuled Piccolo's 5 sec beam is the original manga which apparently states it was 17 sec. The original work and feats are the manga, that's why we can't rely on the video animation as much. In Kirby's case, cutscenes and their time frame are the original work and the only thing to go by. Btw, what you call cutscene abuse has been used several times to rate both travel and "fighting"/reaction speed of many characters in this site. Just check out the profiles of Mega Man, Astro Boy, and Zero, to see what I mean.

How will Kirby know about Buu's abilities ? He won't, but copying them is something he'll instinctively do since the copy ability is his main and iconic fashion of attack. Also, how exactly did I "downplay" Buu ? I never even tried to rate his AP and speed any lower than what you stated. :/

Fastsword88 said:
@The Living Tribunal1 : One person ? Nope. Read this discussion from top to bottom and you'll see.
@CP 64 : What do you mean "I'm ignoring statements from valid sources" ? Please don't throw unfair accusations, all I did is say what I saw. And there's no valid source saying it was done in minutes. And I mean, just look at the feat. Just for the galaxy to look that small means it was already another 50,000 light years away, in addition to the second 50,000 light years to reach it's center.

But I see what you meant with cutscene abuse here. Actually, what overuled Piccolo's 5 sec beam is the original manga which apparently states it was 17 sec. The original work and feats are the manga, that's why we can't rely on the video animation as much. In Kirby's case, cutscenes and their time frame are the original work and the only thing to go by. Btw, what you call cutscene abuse has been used several times to rate both travel and "fighting"/reaction speed of many characters in this site. Just check out the profiles of Mega Man, Astro Boy, and Zero, to see what I mean.

How will Kirby know about Buu's abilities ? He won't, but copying them is something he'll instinctively do since the copy ability is his main and iconic fashion of attack. Also, how exactly did I "downplay" Buu ? I never even tried to rate his AP and speed any lower than what you stated. :/
1-Did I said it was a "valid source"?, I clearly said more valid than YOUR statement, you saying it was only 2 seconds is not valid either, you seem to hang on onto "it happened in two seconds bacause one moment Kirby was in space, and then he landed on the specific level" which is in valid by anymeans, it's like saying Sonic can travel instantly between places because one moment we see him in one Zone and then in the next second we see him in another Zone, you see how your not making sense here?, transition time =/= traveling, if it were to be scaled by what your going nearly all video game characters would have immesuarable speeds.

2- *sigh* i'm tired of explaining that transition time =/= travel time, if you want Kirby to be seen MFTL at base make a thread about it because i'm not going to bother after this comment any more.

3- You can't calculated someone being "far away" to 50,000 ligh years away that sounds like faulty scale to me specially when Kirby was close to the game screen.

4- Megaman, Zero and Astro Boy don't use vehicles ( most of the time ) they themselves can fly on their on, pointing them out is somewhat faulty at best.

5- If Kirby can actually sucking in Buuhan is MFTL, Kirby's sucktion power is strong enough to suck in a being that moves MFTL.

Man this is just to annoying to explain time after time. let an admin or a calculator deal with transaction speed = travel speed...if is possible.

You didn't say "source" ? Okay, I'll go check your last comment. Here's what I foun"d : but since you want to use scene along with ignoring statements from a source (more valid than your claims)".

Lol, what's this then ?

Anyways, you're making from Kirby's simple speed feat a complicated one by stating several unsure (and frankly exaggerated) doubts. I'll get to that in a bit. Mega Man & Zero don't use vehicles ? I think you don't know them well, Mega Man was riding Space Rush during the 1AU travel, and the speed was applied to his reactions as well (and Kirby controls the WP with his mind anyways, so yes, his reactions are literally his travel speed). Heck, Zero's speed stat is all build up on the assumption that the Dark Elf spread around the planet in 1s, and Mega Man's rely on the assumption that he started his travel from Earth. Both of these facts are less sure than Kirby's direct cutscene, but they were accepted because they're not unreasonable. Now, what will happen if we turn this into a doubts fest by unreasonably doubting every little thing.

OBD's combat speed fallacy : http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/79-combat-speed-fallacy

In his official Game it was 201 megatons and that is how much he needed to crack that planet.. and that blast he survived didn't even Scratched that planet.. don't know why people wank them.. just because kirby looks similar doesn't mean he would stand a chance... same witth Mew two vs Frieza, just because there Physique is same doesn't mean they will match and in kriby's case 201 megatons won't even do any damage to some high tier DB characters let alone DBZ or DB Super. TBH Kirby would get obliterated if he had to go up against Majin Buu or Majin Buu simply Turn him into chocolate which i don't think Kirby's reaction speed is enough to outrun those magical beams.. this is a mismatch, i feel bad for kirby. someone lock this thread!

The 201 megatons thing is widely agreed to just be Nintendo sucking at math, but Kirby does indeed have other planet-level feats, albeit no star-level feats whatsoever.

WarriorWare said:
The 201 megatons thing is widely agreed to just be Nintendo sucking at math, but Kirby does indeed have other planet-level feats, albeit no star-level feats whatsoever.
Kirby doesn't stand chance TBH

NOPE, Lmao flying speed would only help you to run away from battle... and reactiona nd combat speed of kirby is only hyprsonic at best that is no way near Majin Buu's combat speed, Buu would Blitz and turn him into chocolate that's how it gets.. Bu have greater hax and Durability even faar more impressive strength that is at minimum Multi Star+

Fastsword88 said:
@WarriorWare : http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26227
@Deathstar786 : Kirby's speed & hax should do the trick, to be honest.
That first calc is using pure flavor text, which is like taking Cell's "I can destroy the solar system" statement or the "Final Heaven = nuke" statement at face value. Hypernova lacks a TON of properties of an actual black hole, just like how most fictional lasers lack properties of real ones and ergo aren't lightspeed.

Marx is in the same boat. The guy who did the calculations even said he didn't expect those "black holes" to be accepted as legitimate.

Buuhan blitz + one shots, this thread is already been going long enough, no amount of abilities is saving Kirby from this fight, hope and admin locks this already. Buuhan stomps with little difficulty here, it's like putting Composite Link to fight SSG Goku, Link has all these items but they are useless when Goku outclasses him.

The sad thing is that some people are probably going to disagree with you about Goku beating composite Link. Zelda is WAY more wanked than DBZ. Not even a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back