• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still does not take away that his Tech. bring the Victory over Kirby anyday a Chocolate Beam or Absorption Kamikaze Ghosts and he dead meat sayonara kirby and even if Kirby sucks him in he gets out with one small scream and continues his fight.

Kirby still has a massive speed advantage over buu and can just reflect the chocolate beam back at him. Kirby also has a ghost ability that grants him intangibility and possesion.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
You do realize that if you can fly at FTL speeds, you can react to it since your processing all the speed your moving at, right? Kirby can react to guys who can fly through solar systems.
Incorrect, Reaction Speed on a vehicle =/= combat reaction other wise Nascar drivers would stomp any Martial Arts Master,Boxer,MMA Fighter,Karate Master, ect. Even in fiction, that would mean Fox Mcloud would have FTL combat reaction speed do to him able to react and dodge omnidirectional lasers that are being shot at him while he is piloting his Arwin.
I'm not sure if that's correct. First of all, there isn't nearly as much maneuvering in NASCAR as Kirby does on the Warp Star. Second, the disparity in terms of destructive capacity and durability, even if both are average human level, would be the main reason why the driver wouldn't win, not speed.

Also, friendly reminder that Kirby has only shown the ability to eat lasers as Hypernova Kirby. He has no precedent for spitting back lasers in any other form. Try doing that with the lasers from the Halberd's generator, I dare you.

For the first paragraph, nice job, WarrorWare.

He eats hadoukens by a dog creature in Amazing Mirror, which is close enough. I hated that enemy, so I remember it with gusto. Also, not entirely sure if Dark Mind's attacks were physical or not, same with Nightmare's ball form. (If you can't tell, just beat Amazing Mirror today, so I'm talking about it in excess)

Regardless, my vote's still on Kirby due to massively superior speed, at the very least slightly better hax, and similar AP and dura.

I'd say it should be put as a win only because of Buu's regen and candy beam not having it be a stomp.

I'm just kidding. Take it out.

Now this is officially a stomp in kirbys favour unless they decide to throw majin buu in the tournament regardless and reshow his galaxy feat in super

Why buu was downgraded to 4 - B? He is supposed to be 4 - A if he destroyed a galaxy in a short span of time.

+ Even for manga buu that makes perfect sense for him to be 4 - A in his strongest form (buuhan). He is vastly stronger than super perfect cell who's already a solar system buster.

Even super buu with no absoprtion has more or less the same level than Goku SSJ3. And I'd like everyone to remember SSJ3 is 4 times stronger than SSJ2 (more or less same level than super perfect cell who's a solar system buster)..

And buuhan is basically stronger than buutenks while buutenks already had the powers of SSJ3 Gotenks.

Even Vegito was downgraded to 4 - B?

That doesn't make any sense! I'd like someone to tell me why they were downgraded! Soon I'll put them to 4 - A again. It makes no sense at all for them to be the same tier than super perfect cell, especially with kid buu's feat that totally shows he should be 4 - A.

The galaxy feat could never be done by a "simple" solar system buster because there are officially between 200 and 400 bilions of stars in just the milky way, so I just can't imagine a simple solar system buster destroying billions of stars in "a short span of time" as majin buu's profile said.

Jeune fou said:
+ Even for manga buu that makes perfect sense for him to be 4 - A in his strongest form (buuhan). He is vastly stronger than super perfect cell who's already a solar system buster.
The top of Solar System is literally trillions of times greater than the bottom. Buu and Vegito in all forms are still not even all that far into it.

Regardless, I am closing this thread, as it is concluded and it is a stomp anyways.

Hmm. Regarding the current changes of Kirby and Majin Buu's tiers, i may very well have to close this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back