• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About Boo not being FTL

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20640http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20640

Piccolo's beam speed equals mach 1500

Nappa could dodge Piccolo's blasts

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v015c218_-_page_009.jpg?v=11379216344

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v015c218_-_page_010.jpg?v=11379216344

And Goku was casually faster than Nappa

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v015c224_-_page_013.jpg?v=11379837823

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/..._ball_-_v015c224_-_page_014.jpg?v=11379837823

I will say he is only mach 1500

Goku got 10x faster after training under 100x gravity according to the manga

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Z-Vol-8/dp/1569319375

So he is mach 15,000

Multiplied by 400 and SSJ3 Goku has a speed of mach 6,000,000 (6.8c)

Kid Boo is just as fast as SSJ3 Goku

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/b4/b4420611af8d48985302d07ec246fc3d39ca5f974ab43d2e901869af.jpg

And Boohan is much faster than Kid Boo

CaptainFalcon64 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Okay, fhas t I wan5 to ro out rhis dang kindle out a window
Well you haven't included the feats from Namek Saga/Frieza Saga.
I am extremely lowballing the calc and Boohan is still over 6.8c though

Did this thread ever get a proper resolution?

I argued that Buu would win since Kirby cannot damage him without Hypernova, and even then, Hypernova only damages opponents by returning their attacks. He can inhale Buu to BFR, but this would only work on Fat Buu or Kid Buu, and considering the OP says "Buu at strongest from manga", I take this to mean Buuhan, who can escape via Vice Shout.

Then Overlord-Murasma said that since Kirby is so much faster, Buu would have an extremely hard time even hitting him. He also argued that Hypernova being a black hole constitutes a durability feat for Kirby, which would allow him to take Buu's attacks and prolong the fight enough for him to wear down Buu's Regenerationn and kill him.

I had issues with a transformation being a durability feat, also considering the fact that Hypernova does not reduce damage in-game, but there's a bigger issue here; is Hypernova even valid at all for stats on this wiki any more, considering that there is now a set of strict regulations regarding the way black hole feats are measured?

Well, generating suction comparable to that of a black hole does not mean Hypernova directly equates to a black hole.

Also, I agree, Buu wins, especially with his recent tier upgrades and his possible speed ugprades.

The OP stated that Buu is limited to his manga feats here.

If he weren't, this probably wouldn't even be a debate. Sure, Hypernova Kirby can still send his attacks back, but if he lands even one, he one-shots.

Unclechairman said:
If he weren't, this probably wouldn't even be a debate. Sure, Hypernova Kirby can still send his attacks back, but if he lands even one, he one-shots.
Kai has been connected to DBS which is a direct correlation to the manga.

Unclechairman said:
Still, Kai isn't "the manga", and it's also quite clear what the OP meant by that.
Then DBS feats means nothing then, seeing as somethings in the anime weren't in the manga, Kai does not use the unimportant fillers, it only keeps what is supposed to be even though it has it's inconsistances.

Unclechairman said:
Well Boo's speed is being upgraded soon

And just because Boo's galaxy busting is not used does not negate Cell still being a Solar System buster.

Without the galaxy feat Boo is Solar System level+

FanofRPGs said:
Unclechairman said:
Well Boo's speed is being upgraded soon
And just because Boo's galaxy busting is not used does not negate Cell still being a Solar System buster.

Without the galaxy feat Boo is Solar System level+
Agreed, also Buu wins hands down.

Fat Buu: Me eat you up! Me eat you up!

Super Buu: Too bad no one else is here to witness your final hour.

Buutenks: A good fighter knows his mental and physical limitations. But a great fighter will figure a way around them.

Buuhan: I like your style. You're going to make great candy.

Kid Buu: Me Buu, kill you!

Majin Buu wins! K.O.!

Mico09 said:
Fat Buu: Me eat you up! Me eat you up!
Super Buu: Too bad no one else is here to witness your final hour.

Buutenks: A good fighter knows his mental and physical limitations. But a great fighter will figure a way around them.

Buuhan: I like your style. You're going to make great candy.

Kid Buu: Me Buu, kill you!

Majin Buu wins! K.O.!
And that's why Buutenks still and remain my favourite Buu.

From what Unclechairman stated, it seems that Majin Buu wins here, albeit with some difficulty (He'll be annoyed by Kirby's inhaling and speed).

even manga buu is high solar system level

and i think this topic was made back when kai was not considered to be canona

yway, with the newly recognised canon, a multi ss buu wins easily

without it, he wins with some difficulty at most

I honestly like Kid Buu vs Kirby, much more even.

Still giving it to Majin Buu, but it's a good fight.

its likely gonna be mftl in a while

The only version of Buu that I can see being MFTL is Buuhan. The other versions will probably be FTL+ which is more than enough to compete with Kirby's speed.

Buu is too durable and too powerful. Speed will not save Kirby. Do you know how big the difference is between planet level and star level? HUGE!

And let's not forget Buu can't kill himself with his own attack due to it's Regenerationn. Let's not forget Kid buu was strong enough to push back Goku's genkidama until Goku recovered his ki due to Porunga's power and used a kamehameha to make increased the genkidama's speed.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
WhiteSnakeSage said:
Buu is high Solar System level while Kirby with Hypernova is only star level....you are pretty much wanking Kirby.
actually no, only fat buu is high ss lvl

the rest of the buus are multi ss level + on varying levels

kid buu is multi ss lvl+

also, he is likely gonna be mftl in combat/ reaction speed soon enough

WarriorWare said:
Oblivion00 said:
To be fair, that was written before DBS.
But they stated that buu can bust small stars and since he can survive his own attack, he can survive small star level attacks, and then they said he can't survive into the sun, I mean what kind of drugs they were taking before making this death battle, because it must be very effective in killing neurones to say that kind of stupidity

Even if it was written before DBS. They heavily under estimate buu by saying he is slower than light while Nappa clearly showed a releativistic fight speed.

+ Buu has high multi ss destructive capacity and durability (+ his regen that makes him nearly impossible to kill for kirby). Buu can escape Kirby's dimension if he eat it. But Buu can always eat kirby. He'll have no way to escape.

That reminds me how I was mad at screwattack for making buu lose because he was pushed back to the sun because of his own attack.

Because his durability = high multi ss (considering he can tank attack's from guy's who are at least as strong as him).

But even if he couldn't resist the sun, there's no way buu could be pushed back to the sun because of his own attack, because here's what should normally happen if he is off guard:

Destroyed by his own attack in the place he recevied his own attack and regenerate from it in the exact same place.

And also because he physically is stronger than Goku's genkidam (kid buu managed to push it back with his bare hands!).

But "strangely" the biased morons screwattacks are "forgot" to mention this and according to them, buu was killed easily by Goku's genkidama.

If you don't believe me, look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef8DUwNdsrg

The ONLY thing that made the genkidama stronger was because Goku recovered his ki with Porunga's help and used the kamehameha (while being a SSJ, not even in base form) on the genkidama to push it harder on majin buu, otherwise just the genkidama itself wasn't enough to kill Buu.

And kid buu is even not buu's stronguest form (btw: I was mad when I saw screwattack didn't use buu's strongest form (buuhan) while Kirby had characters from his word to absorb (funny: I thought outside help was forbidden ... and if it's allowed ... then why no gotenks SSJ3 or mystic gohan for buu to absorb? That makes no sense at all!).

Oh dear
To be fair, that was written before DBS.

True but bringing this information into the thread where we know it is outdated is pretty pointless.

Yeah. Let's not forget that Kirby blatantly should not have any access to Hypernova. That's like giving Luigi the Chaos Heart, or giving Zim control of The Massive.

"But he can store abilities in Squeak Squad!" Yeah, if he uses his Bubble ability, which he does not have in Triple Deluxe. It's not like he just climbs the Dream Stalk every day.

"But the anime!" He was able to find an apple in his stomach and get it out of his mouth. He doesn't just keep an item forever and reuse it infinitely. Otherwise, he could just activate an Invincibility Candy whenever he wants.

"But Milky Way Wishes!" Even then, Kirby can only access a select few abilities, not all of them, and even then, only after he has acquired a Copy Essence Deluxe of that power-up. There is no Copy Essence Deluxe for Hypernova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back