• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nobody uses jigglypuff,not even un Smash,its like a weaker version of Kirby.

Kirby because jigglypuff is Tier trash.

While Jiggly is inside Kirby, she can pull a rest to make Kirby turn into a black hole.

(Jiggly has gravity manipulation when resting, as stated by that one Brawl codec call).

Oh wait, Hypernova...

I really wish Kirby could be used better in Pokèmon.

She`s outclassd in everything by others.

Ness is Sans, who`s at tier 7, while also having poor durability, who also gets stomped by Kirby and Jigglypuff.

Well that might be, but can't by pass Omnipresence! Or attack reflection, or Paralysis, or Hypnosis, Or ...ok I'm done maybe

DaBigP said:
Well that might be, but can't by pass Omnipresence! Or attack reflection, or Paralysis, or Hypnosis, Or ...ok I'm done maybe
1: His omnipresence is limited to his verse, as per SBA, he`s not in his own verse, therefore no omnipresence.

2: Can still absorb again

3: Can just Rest to heal from that.

4: Empathic manipulation

DaBigP said:
Also, this is about Smash bros right? Or is it actually comparing both profiles and duking it out?
It was meant to be more of a joke battle with some memes in between.

Hehehehehhe, this is where Trump card kicks in....

He uses Courage to resserect himself and his soul, which allowed him to fight Giygas.

DaBigP said:
Aww man, now I wish Popeye is in Super smash Bros
By the time that happens, I know we will get first Spongebob, Goku, Twilight Sparkle and Mickey Mouse by the time we start getting Popeye in Smash.

DaBigP said:
Just hope they change Ness's Final Smash to PK Love/Rocking
I`m still hopping for a Smash game where everyone is "accurate" to the AP of their canon versions, just to see how each other balances out.

I`m still hopping for a Smash game where everyone is "accurate" to the AP of their canon versions, just to see how each other balances out.

Exactly, Smash 5 has potential to do this right

DaBigP said:
Bobsican said:
INB4 if they do it, everyone below tier 7 is wanked in some way.

At least now Shulk (oh wait, he`s with Monado I...), Ness, Rosalina and Samus are top tiers.

INB4 if they do it, everyone below tier 7 is wanked in some way.

At least now Shulk (oh wait, he`s with Monado I...), Ness, Rosalina and Samus are top tiers.

If they gave Shulk Monado III, I'll guarantee you he would be the new Meta Knight. Especially his down B

DaBigP said:
If they gave Shulk Monado III, I'll guarantee you he would be the new Meta Knight. Especially his down B
At least Shulk would suffer Little Mac syndrome (poor capability to go back to the stage...)

By the way...

Tier 2: Ness, Rosalina, Super Sonic, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Shulk (with Monado III at least...)

Tier 3: Samus (IDK about Zero Suit)

Tier 4: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Bowser Jr., Wario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Cloud, Master Hand (just in case), Bayonetta

Tier 5: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Mega Ma, Mewtwo

Tier 6: Sonic, Diddy Kong, Pit, Palutena, Dark Pit, Marth, Ike, Robi, Roy, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Red,

Tier 7: Ivysaur, Lucas, Sheik, Captain Falco, Ryu, Corri, R.O.B., Mii (just in case)

Tier 8: Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Squirtle, Mr. Game & Watch, Lucina, Shulk, Mii, Ice Climbers, Snake, Pac-Ma

Tier 9: Villager, Pichu, Little Mac, Fox, Falco

Tier 10: WFT, Duck Hunt, Olimar/Alph

This took an entire hour to make by myself....

At least Shulk would suffer Little Mac syndrome (poor capability to go back to the stage...)

By the way...

Tier 2: Ness, Rosalina, Super Sonic, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Shulk (with Monado III at least...)

Tier 3: Samus (IDK about Zero Suit)

Tier 4: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Bowser Jr., Wario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Cloud, Master Hand (just in case), Bayonetta

Tier 5: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Mega Ma, Mewtwo

Tier 6: Sonic, Diddy Kong, Pit, Palutena, Dark Pit, Marth, Ike, Robi, Roy, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Red,

Tier 7: Ivysaur, Lucas, Sheik, Captain Falco, Ryu, Corri, R.O.B., Mii (just in case)

Tier 8: Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Squirtle, Mr. Game & Watch, Lucina, Shulk, Mii, Ice Climbers, Snake, Pac-Ma

Tier 9: Villager, Pichu, Little Mac, Fox, Falco

Tier 10: WFT, Duck Hunt, Olimar/Alph

This took an entire hour to make by myself....

Oh jeez, you didn't have to do that you Know...

No dude, your yuck. I research. You didn't. If you remove the four move limit, and focus on movesets, as well as merge the generation 1-6 jigglypuff, you know how powerful jigglypuff is.

also, its stated in Kirby planet robobot that he has infinite power. Ghost Kirby from Kirby fighters deluxe also helps kirb out. hypernova doesn't have a time limit. The ultra sword exists. Kirby is able to beat god like beings. in the end. Kirby stomps. also, your reasoning makes no sence. rest has multiple pp, so Kirby would just have to stall jiggly out. If jigglypuff gets caught by his inhale, then its game over. also, swallow just.... swallows. not like Kirby's stomach witch is a BLACK HOLE.

Back