• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs Golden Frieza

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
With all the Kirby vs Dragon Ball threads I was making, I was wondering if Kirby's speed and limited array of hax can contend with the overwhelming power advantage that the top tiers of Super has. I don't expect this to be added. Just to be discussed.

Golden freeza by miguele77-d8l00qj
Sword Kirby KRTDL

is the verse equalization on?because if it is,then because of raw power kirby's power won't work on Frieza and therefore Kirby wins.

Since more ki makes you more immune to hax

Actually, verse equalization makes it the exact opposite. Taken from a page of the standard battle assumptions:

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.

Kirby stomps due to hax and speed. Golden Frieza won't even be able to percieve Kirby, nor could he escape like MegaMan.EXE or Goku could, so he speedblitzes.

This is very likely a curbstomp in Frieza's favor due to the sheer magnitude of power difference. If Kirby starts in Ghost, I don't know if Frieza will actually be able to hit him, but that would also likely just be a stalemate, unless Frieza is stupid enough to let himself get possessed by a ghost floating directly towards him.

Frieza isn't known for ending a fight quickly, so even if Kirby didn't start in ghost, Frieza would keep him alive just for his own amusement (Assuming Kirby isn't capable of overpowering him as Friezas power declines), so I'd give this to Kirby

No he won't. He has an absurd arrogance streak and his combat intelligence is utterly nonexistent. He's going to sense Kirbys relatively low ki/life energy, think this is a joke, and make the biggest mistake of his life by allowing Kirby to get the first shot in.

Then he eventually will die of old age.

So him having his servant shoot goku when he lowered his guard, or blowing up the planet to beat his opponent, is not part of his character? Also stop assuming that kirby is the same speed or faster than frieza since none of use know how fast either of these characters are.

how, there's no calcuated blog for his speed, and if it really is that fast, then this is a speed stomp, and shouldn't even be added.

I don't even remotely agree with the stats for either series as I feel they are pure wank for nany reasons. TBH I can easily disprove MFTL+ Kirby, FTL+ DBZ, 4-B Buu Saga, 4-A Kirby, DBZ striking strength and dura, dbz combat speed, etc but it would cause a shitstorm. So of you want real DBZ stats hit me up on my message wall.

Anyway, woth these current stats Kirby wins. Speed and Hax trumps Poqer and dura, especially when Kirby is actually a genius while Frieza is an egotistical idiot.

This sounds more like an advertising campaign lol....

Considering Kirby's and Frieza's stats, I have to go with stalemate for the meantime, unless like Azzy said, Frieza is stupid enough to get possessed

People seem to forget that he doesn't, only that his form is unstable so his power drops (relatively) fast in comparsion to SSGSS Goku and Vegeta's eyes. Ultimately however, Vegeta SSGSS knocked the form out of him with a single punch. I think in the movie he had a time limit, but in the anime he just starts losing power fast.

So it's pretty much the same thing isn't it? I don't Frieza would be able to stalemate Kirby long enough to be considered an actual Stalemate if his power drops that Quickly.

Not at all. His power drop was big in relativity to SSGSS Goku's and Vegeta's, he should still be in the 3-B range for a very long time, not to mention his dura seems to drop far slower than his AP (He took on several hits from SSGSS Vegeta). He was also able to react to Vegeta for a while. Unless he sucker punches him with the same force of SSGSS Vegeta, I also don't see Kirby knocking the form off either.

I'd say Kirby wins this. He's most likely faster, and with his hax, he can finish this fast. Frieza is super cocky, so he'd most certainly let Kirby go first.

Back