• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
ANIME KIRBY.

I had to specify that.

Low 7-B Erza and speed equalized. Kirby has the warpstar.

Battle of two ability switching people.

Kirby sucking
Erza Anime S5
Ezra Scarlet

I really don't understand the scaling in the Fairy Tail verse. It's just a huge web of powerscaling and it's impossible to tell where the original feats come from.

Regardless I made some 7-B calcs for Kirby recently, so I'll update the profile.

Kirby seems to have a serious AP and Dura advantage. Erza's 7-B comes from scaling to a character who is comparable to and possibly superior to a character who one-shot a Low 7-B+. This would probably put her at around 7-15 megatons, and Kirby is casually double that. Because of this, Erza will constantly be pushed to the limit while Kirby hardly has to try.

Combine this with Attack Redirection and BFR, and Erza's not really gonna have much of a chance here. At some point Kirby's gonna swallow a sword and get the Sword Ability, and use sword beams to keep Erza at bay while her ranged game remains moot. Even if she does manage to engage with Kirby in CQC, she'll run the risk of getting devoured, or just straight up crippled.

Serpent of the Internet 97 said:
Going with Kirby both at far and short range, more versatile and relvelant abilites such as BFR and Limited Void Manip.
Erza can one shot in close combat so, she isn't defensless. She also has much greater stamina and is a better strategist.

WilliamShadow said:
Serpent of the Internet 97 said:
Going with Kirby both at far and short range, more versatile and relvelant abilites such as BFR and Limited Void Manip.
Erza can one shot in close combat so, she isn't defensless.
I didn't mean to say that she was defensless, I'm just saying KIrby has at least decent chance against her in close range.

^Np. I was just pointing out her abilty also anything he absorbs from her would be worse for him as she can use it better.

True, but if Kirby were to say, suck up her sword, he would get the sword and hat he always uses and since he's expirienced with that specific sword, it might not be an issue for Kirby,

^Okay imagine he absorbs fire sword. He gains fire magic, but Erza has a fire armor that has high resistance on fire attacks and can just combine it with a water sword overpowering him even more. Or imagine she is using Clear heart clothing. He has nothing from that sword as its just a normal sword which Erza can easily break as in Clear heart clothing she uses swords + magic and that magic infuse is what it makes it special.

Now Erza has armors to as protection other than just her own durabilty. Her Stamina is far bigger so if they were to fight for a longer period she has the advantage.

He is also not as intelligent as Erza and that is giving her advantage strategy wise as well as she can make him absorb a trash sword and than just break it and hit Kirby directly with full power as he has no idea just how powerful is the sword he just absorbed.

Also she could destroy the warp star making him even weaker.

Kirby can suck up things other then her weapons such as a rock or wind, and he can fly to a far enough point with enough time to absorb smething without interruption , this also gives him more angles then Erza.

I agree with stamnia and intelligence though I do think Kirby can relaize what she's trying to do and try and counteract it.

^How is he supposed to figure it out if he has no idea how powerful her swords are and that she tricked him? There is no way for him to figure it out before he gets tricked.

And if he survives it than after that he would no longer try to absorb her weapons out of fear which allows her a one shot with Nakagami armor which has durabilty negation.

What would he go to absorb so powerful to beat Erza plus he would start trying to absorb her weapons considering the amount she has and maybe choose that option of running away later, but even if he does I don't see anything special he can absorb.

Also since he usually uses his star for flying Erza would naturally try to destroy it in particular with black wing armor that gives her a limited flight or Heaven wheel armor allowing her to launch dozens if not hundred swords at once out of any angle so she can aim directly the star and if she break it Kirby is instantly weaker.

Of course here it's basically more assuming of what would this battle be. Range or CQC, where range goes in favour to Kirby while CQC to Erza for reasons I stated above.

That said i would vote for Erza as i am pretty sure Kirby prefers and would prefer even more a CQC against a CQC weapon user.

Kirby has sucked up multiple objects at one time before and the star itself would know that it has to avoid the attacks so Kirby probably isn't losing the star.

He would absorb wind to get tornado kirby or absorb a window or just a mirror to get mirror kirby, both highly effective.

I will admit though that I was being generous to KIrby about awarness/intel though.

So based on what has been said on this thread, I'm going to subtract my vote from Kirby for now and wait.

You don't really have to subtract your vote as i never said anything about attack reflection and BFR which I suppose are your main reason to vote for him.

Yeah and Limited Void Manip though how he would get it in the fight.. I'm not really sure. I was just a little caught up into it and was scared because I only skimmed the Erza page and I already knew a bunch about Anime Kirby so I thought I scerwed up. I'll keep the vote for Kirby up (though with caution)

Kirby doesn't even need any of his copy abilities. A CASUAL Kirby is twice as strong as Erza, so he'll have no problem taking hits from her. One good hit will send Erza flying.

As for intelligence, Kirby was able to learn how to master a vehicle despite initially not even knowing how to drive at all. I don't think he's even remotely being blown out of proportion, here.

Kirby should take it in CQC and in ranged. Anything Erza can throw at him, he can just devour and rebound back at her.

TWICE as strong is not that big of advantage advantage so saying that he can sent her flying with no problem is funny and just overdoing and he will absorbs things from her cause it's his battle style since they are in character.

Also if she destroys the warp star he gets weaker than her and she will try as he is gonna try to use that for flying as well.

I don't see why would he take CQC when Erza can one shot or as I said before just make him devour a trash sword and overpower him and anything he devours from her is worse for him a she uses it better and knows how to counter it.

Also I saw the calcs and nothing really implies that he has same strength in all transformation as even the calc for ice and storm were different.

Mastering a vehicle is not a good example strategy wise as he can simply be talented for that in specific, but strategy wise he ain't on Erza's lvl.

Thou apparently we have completly different point of view here so I won't discuss it further as i already gave my vote.

It is if Kirby's casually twice as strong as her. Kirby hardly has to try while Erza will constantly be pushed to the limit, which is a very big deal.

Which is not going to happen, considering Kirby's superior range game and the ability to devour anything she throws, including a danmaku of swords.

If he devours a sword, he gets the sword Copy Ability. No matter what sword it is, he still gets the same copy ability; he devoured swords made entirely out of lightning and he still got a regular sword ability.

Both calcs were in the same range with very little distance. Even then. that's not how we do things on this site; if a character has numerous Low 5-B feats with different weapons, then it supports a 5-A feat in consistency, so we can treat the character as all-around 5-A. That's the case with Kirby here; he has several feats that are varying degrees of 7-B, so it's consistent. This means we can assume Kirby is all around 7-B.

My point with bringing up the vehicle mastery was that Kirby can learn things very quickly, as he can go from not knowing how to do something to suddenly mastering it in the span of a single day. He has numerous intelligence feats like that, so it's unreasonable to just assume Erza blows him out of the water with her intelligence.

Back