• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs. Dundertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ig kirby cannot solo undertale :)
But Gooey can
cMSvmQl.png

You know it's true.
Anyways I don't have anything against you and don't really think you are bad or cringe expect for the meme spams after losing a debate but yeah have a good life without me I guess. Also a small tip...avoid Undertale matches or study the verse before...or nevermind just avoid them

Not much of a kirby oficiando but im gonna say asriel takes this, perhaps even a stomp in asriels favor?

The paralysis for asriel is passive and kirby doesn't seem to have any resistances against it after a quick skim of his profile. Asriel also seems to have a much more superior AP advantage as well, to the point where I dont think kirby's regeneration is gonna help much here.

I think someone mentioned that only Frisk's body couldn't move not her soul, and I'm pretty sure Kirby probably can't get paralyzed due to not really having any bones or muscles to restrict.
The AP advantage is clear, but Kirby does have stuff like Mirror to reflect attacks, Stone to increase durability, plus his Toon Force Regeneration and Elasticity.
That is not the problem, however. The problem is that Asriel can absorb his soul which Kirby doesn't really seem to have a resistance/immunity to, so he kinda just loses immediately once that happens.
If I recall correctly, Asriel DID take a few seconds to absorb the souls of the monsters in the Underground, however this may be due to him having to absorb every single soul and there are a ton of monsters down there so it makes sense he took a few seconds to do it.
Overall, Asriel has more wincons than Kirby, if he can dodge a Friend Heart/Inhale then he's golden, but if he doesn't go for that Soul Absorption or gets caught by one of the 2 attacks I listed before, he's done.

CORRECT ME IF I AM MISTAKEN, BUT DOES NOT THE NEW GAMES HAS KIRBY BREAK OUT OF ELECTRICITY INDUCED PARALYSIS?
Uh, maybe, I haven't really seen em but this could be a good point.
Also you see that little button to the left of the A key on your keyboard? The Caps Lock? Yeah just press that real quick.

there's 100% instances where kirb has broken out of parahax from various methods, but i aint the kirby dude, i dont know when or where exactly they happen so im not gonna attempt looking, i just vaguely recall it happening here or there in the games ive played

The parahax enables him to get it off. It's the crux of the issue, if it wasnt for that, kirby would at least get an action off himself before getting ******, and depending on the action, might even be able to escape it (though very unlikely that he'd lead with dimensional travel or some shit) or do one of his like two wincons, but due to the hax, he doesn't get a chance.

BEST YOU CAN ARGUE IS HE STARTS FLYING AWAY WITH THE WARP STAR, BUT IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, IT DOES NOT HELP HIM THAT MUCH

well, even if kirb resists it still seems he is affected by it in some way, just not permanently I suppose, which should buy asriel just enough time to get the W here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back