• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs. Dundertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisk's SOUL was never actually paralyzed, only their body was
Fair point.
Still, Asriel can win if he just starts out with the Absorption but watching his fight it doesn't seem he started out with it, though that's probably because it's a RPG Game and what not.

Fair point.
Still, Asriel can win if he just starts out with the Absorption but watching his fight it doesn't seem he started out with it, though that's probably because it's a RPG Game and what not.
That's only because he thought Frisk was his dead best friend and messed with them at the start of the battle.

Asriel wouldn't do the same here and just absorbs Kirby's soul.

Before the fight asriel absorbs all the souls of the underground. Its basically what he first did when he had to fight

That's only because he thought Frisk was his dead best friend and messed with them at the start of the battle.

Asriel wouldn't do the same here and just absorbs Kirby's soul.
That's fair.
Though didn't he have to restrain all the monsters to take their souls?

This is a stomp. Kirby's only wincon is his friend heart but since Asriel is in his True form the paralysis screws him over and Asriel could kill/absorb his soul at any time. The AP is one-shot for Asriel too. Overall this is a massive mismatch and the only way this would work out is if we put kirby and asriel a short distance away from each other and asriel would start in his initial form where he leads with physical attacks.

This kind of thing is why i never liked the idea of fusing 2-B with 2-C since if 2-C creates matches like these imagine how many 2-Bs who destroyed only like 2 universes getting put up against countless*countless dudes

Well okay.
So yeah, way I see it, if Asriel's Soul Absorption is faster/instantaneous then this is a stomp. Kirby inhales/friend hearts before it, he wins.
...No, asriel absorbed the entire underground which had a ton of souls I forgot the exact number near instanly, absorbing one would be easy. I still dont understand how kirby can inhale if he can't even move I also don't understand how inhaling is a wincon here. He is not fast enough to throw the thing since he is immobile

This kind of thing is why i never liked the idea of fusing 2-B with 2-C since if 2-C creates matches like these imagine how many 2-Bs who destroyed only like 2 universes getting put up against countless*countless dudes
Monkeman requested it since he believed kirby would solo undertale verse.

This is a stomp. Kirby's only wincon is his friend heart but since Asriel is in his True form the paralysis screws him over and Asriel could kill/absorb his soul at any time. The AP is one-shot for Asriel too. Overall this is a massive mismatch and the only way this would work out is if we put kirby and asriel a short distance away from each other and asriel would start in his initial form where he leads with physical attacks.
Isn't his main justification for the AP that he can use a True Reset, which isn't really Attack Potency it's more of Hax.
Which is why Asriel would have better matches if he was Low 2-C
Just make a CRT, it's probably not too reasonable that he's 2-B anyway.

Isn't his main justification for the AP that he can use a True Reset, which isn't really Attack Potency it's more of Hax.

Just make a CRT, it's probably not too reasonable that he's 2-B anyway.
(Claimed to be able to destroy the Undertale world if he didn't want to just reset it with a True Reset, making him comparable to Chara, who has used the True Reset to restore the entire Undertale game after erasing it, as with Chara's adopted view of the world he has originally intended to gain the power of 7 Souls to destroy everything, and in the Genocide Route he believed to work together with Chara for this plan until Chara betrayed him. Has "infinity" as attack value, making him the strongest monster in all the game. After not messing around anymore, he made the world slowly end)

look man idk his AP is rated as 100 universes and thus it is 100 universes and unless you revise it, it won't change.

the fuse didnt cause this match, those two derailing did

When was this ever stated.
Untitled40_20221214175919.png

bruh

anime pfp, your opinion doesn't matter

also i am not even an undertale supporter, i am the third most active kirby supporter, so your opinion neither matters nor is right
I never said you supported undertale but you have spamton in your pfp so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back