• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My point was if Dabura and Towa can use still influence Zamasu with villainous mode and demigra has that same ability only stronger. Super saiyan Transformations aren't the same thing since they don't have "modes".

Are you trying to say if we use my logic then to was supervillain mode wouldn't be nearly powerful as Demigra's?

Fact is Demigra is consistently portrayed to be superior to Towa and most other demons in general even. Dabura did this without even having Demon god form, and nothing is stated or suggests that Dabura's mind control is superior to Demigra's, the opposite actualy is implied since Demigra is consistently above Towa and Dabura and is more experienced and skilled. Also in heroes Demigra contorls people with god ki like kais, zamasu etc. all the time so he can get around that resistance to.

Clearly Demigra should scale above Dabura, as he is superior in his magic prowess and experience. The only thing every implied or mentioned about supervillain mode being diffrent is that it shaves off the afflicted persons life for more increases in their power boost, nothing about it being better at mind control or anything of the sort. Saying Daburas mind control is above Demigra's is like saying Goku's Ultra instinct is better than Whis, Dabura is an amatuer compared to Demigra.

And it is passive like I showed as his mere energy corrupts and controls individuals across the multiverse, but even as a thought based move he should still get to think before being hit.

Anyway, ive said what i wanted to for the thread, imo Demigra ussualy wins passive or thought based via mindhax/corruption.

This isn't even Demon God Demigra, but Wizard Demigra. Experience and skill have nothing to do with hax prowess, and fact shows that Demigra hasn't done what they have. I could agree this scaling to 2-B Demigra, because duh, but not 4-A Demigra. Heroes has the consistency of Marvel if it was handled by GameFreak. Demigra at his nigh-peak couldn't even control a newly minted SSJG Goku. That should take precedence, given XV is faaaar more consistent then Heroes.

It doesn't need to be said, because again, feats>statements. By feats, Supervillain Mode is leagues better than Villainous Mode. And no, it would be like saying Whis only had UIO, and Goku, despite being weaker than Whis, got MUI. And with your logic, Whis' UIO > Goku's MUI.

That's not passive though. The energy needs to seep. Also we had this conversation before. There's more you're not telling me. Something to do with doors.

It is passive as the energy alone corrupts and mind hax. Either way, even if it were thought based instead he should still take the win imo since he will be able to think more than likely since the speed gap is not insanely huge, and its his opening move.

Nah supervillain is never shown or stated to be better, just implied to give the victim possibly a bigger boost in power in exchange for some of their life, and Demigra controls god ki users in heroes all the time with villinous so that argument is out the window that he can't. Logically Dabura's feat scales as his magic and eperience in magic is inferior. Unless you actually have a direct statement that supervillain is better at mind control I have no reason to believe it is when they are both similar demon realm mind control, but Demigras is consistently portrayed as superior.

The space time doors are just holes in space time that occur from Towa/Demigras evil energy and cause timelines to crossover, fall apart, be sealed off etc. If you want to learn more about them all you gotta do is look at the thread and see what has been translated, the url is in the pic. The energy is stated directly to control individuals as I gave direct statements for.

Anyway thats my thoughts on the match, I said what I need to, I got things to do elsewhere so unsubscribing, but for the record Demigra wins imo.

I just want to remind everyone that Heroes and Xenoverse are seperate continuities and don't scale off each other. Heroes also has other seperate sub-continuities: Ultimate Mission, Ultimate Mission X, World Mission. Dabura became a Demon God long before he made an appearance in XV2. Whatever happens in Xenoverse happened in Xenoverse alone. Demigra and Towa were able to control gods in Heroes because the mind control immunity only exists in XV. In fact, Mechikabura was able to control Chronoa. Dabura/Fu didn't control Black or Zamasu, he just boosted their power.

Majin Ainsley said:
I just want to remind everyone that Heroes and Xenoverse are seperate continuities and don't scale off each other. Heroes also has other seperate sub-continuities: Ultimate Mission, Ultimate Mission X, World Mission. Dabura became a Demon God long before he made an appearance in XV2. Whatever happens in Xenoverse happened in Xenoverse alone. Demigra and Towa were able to control gods in Heroes because the mind control immunity only exists in XV. In fact, Mechikabura was able to control Chronoa. Dabura/Fu didn't control Black or Zamasu, he just boosted their power.
That was rejected in the Xeno Goku downgrade thread

Yeah, the Goku: Xeno downgrade thread used that very same argument, and the conclusion was to take all those continuities as canon to each other because of cross references between them and because Heroes continuity makes absolutely no sense if you take only one of them, which led to us to just doing the same we do with Pokémon.

Using Pokémon as an example wasn't good. Due to it being a multiverse, it's a different universe each time, and therefore different individuals, and we have statements that what they can do in one, they can do in another. DBH, it's the same Demigra, Chronoa, CC!Goku, etc., and they don't have those statements.

First, CC!Goku is not even a character, he's just canon Goku while he used a CC Gi, so he got that fan nickname. Second, apparently outright mentioning the events of Xenoverse in Heroes isn't enough for that. There was once a thread to consider Xenoverse and Heroes different continuities and it ended with "Xenoverse is canon to Heroes, not viceversa"

DBS makes references to Kai. Doesn't make it canon, due to the massive contradictions. I doubt it goes that far, but still.

That's because Super was literally advertised as the sequel to Kai back when Kai was still running. Also, "massive contradictions"? That applies to Pokémon too, you know? How do you fit the legendaries with SoulSilver and Crystal, Emerald and OmegaRuby, Ultra Sun and Moon? That's even getting how the anime and PokéSpe show them.

Back