• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know it happened as I found it before, but I can't see it.

Looking into it, it seems that only the third stage puts you under mind control (the one that looks like you've been crying with mascara on). The first two are power boosters.

Again, pretty sure that's the third stage (second stage for Supervillain Mode). Fused Zamasu acts completely normal after getting affected by it.

He was still corrupted. the third stage didn't happen yet, it would have eventually gotten to the third stage.

Not necessarily, as both, Goku Black and Future Zamasu were affected by it, and it didn't reach the second stage.

To be fair, both Zamasu and Goku Black were pretty much insane already. So enraging/maddening them further with Villanous mode probably wouldn't really do much and if anything, IZ in XV2 seemed more coherent than he was in the canon story.

Plus I don't recall Dabura ever intended to actually mindhax Zamasu like "You're under my thrall!"- more amping him to keep the Time Patrollers preoccupied while he did his own stuff.

All in all, I don't see why IZ would get the drastic power boost and the Villanous Mode aura and such and yet not be suceptible to the same Mindhax that comes with Villanous Mode? If you resist Villanous, you should also resist the power boost gained from it. This isn't Babidi's mindhax; if you break out of the mindhax of the Villanous mode, the power boost is plain gone.

Why would IZ be 4D in mind? He became the universe, sure, but his mind is still the same (and in Canon it even specifically cracked and went insane as soon as he got to that level).

He was rapidly taking over universe 7 and was starting to affect other universes with his ki, a being that can reach a completely different time of 4D in nature so his mind would have to be 4D.

The real cal howard said:
Mira can use Supervillain Mode on his own and doesn't get mindhaxed for obvious reasons.
Mira was working with Towa, so it's likely he can just use it on his own.

Iisdude1 said:
He was rapidly taking over universe 7 and was starting to affect other universes with his ki, a being that can reach a completely different time of 4D in nature so his mind would have to be 4D.
No, that is just false.

Zénó has a 3D mind and he can reach just as many timeline.

He doesn't do that with his very existence though. Zamasu was literally becoming it Zen'o was using just his power, not tho same thing.

Iisdude1 said:
He doesn't do that with his very existence though. Zamasu was literally becoming it Zen'o was using just his power, not tho same thing.
Which means nothing to his mind suddenly ascending to be infinitely on a higher level.

bruh, you say "period" then you put a "." joking aside, shouldn't this be considered a stomp thread since Kirby has no way to win if what your saying is true.

Just saying, Dabura wasn't even a demon god yet either when he haxed Zamasu, he was only a demon god in heroes later on, so wizard Demigra should still scale. And you don't need to be in stage 3, Demigra has instantly taken control in stage 1 like with Piccolo when he inflicted it from outside the multiverse while still sealed away.

Passive 4D corruption and mindhax is a thing here folks since even stage ones are Demigra's puppets.

As for the actual battle im not a kirby expert so idk, but if he can't stop the passive corruption and mindhax duo then I don't see him winning.

Akreious said:
IZ is 4D, period. His soul and his Mind completely fused with the Timeline; a 4D Construct. If you want to argue his mind is 3D then it's your job to prove it, not ours Risci.
Fusing with a timeline does not make your mind infinitely more complex.

The fact that he also just up and went insane in Canon due to that also doesn't help.

Your mind doesn't have to be "infinitely more complex" to be 4D he's 4D and that's that, not to mention ki in dragon ball is related to the mind.

Zamasu went insane because he was cut in half by the spirit sword.

We literally have statements that blatantly state Zamasu has become one with the Universe. And we know he can't be still 3D because he does NOT have a traditional physical body anymore since the Universe IS his body now.

Now explain to me how the hell your 3 Dimensional soul and mind is able to fuse with the Timeline, visibly corrupting it all, and yet you're still somehow infinitely less complex than it?

It'd be like if a being from the 2nd dimension trying to fuse with us 3D beings. It isn't happening. They're so small that we can't even see them! In order for them to fuse with us, they'd need to somehow become 3D.

So no. Your job to prove it Risci. Plus he was already downright insane prior just from protecting the Universe, and now he's fused with it! Plus he's coherent enough to at least speak so it's not like what mental faculties he had left (that wasn't broken from Trunks killing his body) is totally insane either.

Quick comment just to say one thing, I'm with Risci on IZ's mind not being 4-Dimensional but that should go on a CRT.

Fusing with a timeline does not make your mind infinitely more complex.

The fact that he also just up and went insane in Canon due to that also doesn't help.

Dude, you're arguing that despite him fusing with the universe a 4-D construct, he's still 3-D how exactly?

Also you're argument that "He went insane in the anime" is just that, the anime. In the game he's still coherent and even taunts Chronoa before Zeno ggs him. It's like saying he doesn't have Mid-Godly in Xenoverse because he died in the anime, even though he blatantly survives in the game.

Even if I conceded to 4D hax (again, Zamasu doesn't show a lick of being possessed while I'm Supervillain Mode, which in itself is a successor to Villainous Mode, as Demigra was dead by the time Supervillain Mode was invented, which is a double oof), passive corruption is a giant no-no.

Pretty sure passive corruption comes from Demigra's latent Ki even after his death corrupting stuff on it's own until it grows enough power to make itself into basically-Demigra again.

Edit: Also Cal, unless you're the person administering the Villain Mode powerup, it has pretty much been a constant that you're under the thrall of the person whether it's your will or not. Breaking the Villain Mode conveniently also breaks the power up they get; so if they have the power up, they have the mind control.

Back