• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby revisions [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So breaking the mirror itself and not universal manipulation. Which, as I said earlier, is meaningless. Especially since the ending sort of suggests the mirror world does not need the mirror nor Dark Mind to continue existing.

Btw, who's to say that the Mirror itself isn't like Rick's verse and that it's the universe? It can't even be entered unless the shards of it were collected.

We have two options.

1. The mirror contains the universe, like Rick's mini universe, in which case destroying the mirror takes an astronomically lower amount of energy than universal if done from outside and isn't notable.

2. The mirror is a portal to the universe, in which case destroying it isn't even a feat.

I...prefer choice 2 (though I thought the miniverse was treated as Low 2-C?)

Btw, did you know that the Dimension Mirror contained its own spacetime? Dark Meta Knight was apparently trapped for aeons inside there.

Also, why are we assuming that the Mirror had normal Mirror durability, when the only people who broke it are 4-A, if not higher depending on if I get lucky or not, and just its leftover energy from Dark Mind (or Dark Meta Knight corrupting it himself) turning Secronia into a thread. It didn't just make her evil. It actually made her powerful, as her original form was no different than what Taranza looked like.

Also, what else do you need to know to show the extent of DM's influence on the Dimension Mirror? I showed how it was nothing but shadows and blackness after his corruption, and not just from the portal, but also beyond that, and I showed how Dark Mind can recreate any level he wants (he did Peppermint Palace, Cabbage Caverns, and Vegetable Gardens), and implement the aspects of them into his void as he sees fit. I showed how one of those levels contains a galaxy or two, as there is a second galaxy if you look to the far bottom right in my video. And finally, the quote at the end of TKCD doesn't state that the world can get along fine without Im. Just that he was sealed in a far off dimension.

Cal, you have not showed anything to prove Dark Mind had full control over the mirror universe or could at least destroy it.

Unless you can show this, then we aren't going to make him universe level.

That's literally all there is to it.

I hate to sound harsh, but this thread has been going in circles while only a single piece of solid evidence is really needed. If it cannot be provided, there is no reason for an upgrade.

Um. I hate to butt in like this, but I don't think the mirror that appears in Kirby Team Clash Deluxe is the Dimensional Mirror. It's referred to ingame as "the black mirror".

https://youtu.be/FaRU4_ML5Y8?t=35m24s

Also, wasn't the Dimensional Mirror destoryed in Triple Deluxe? Now, Dark Mind might have created the black mirror (and by proxy everything in it) but I'm not exactly sure. So don't quote me on that if I'm wrong

Foggysniper said:
Um. I hate to butt in like this, but I don't think the mirror that appears in Kirby Team Clash Deluxe is the Dimensional Mirror. It's referred to ingame as "the black mirror".
https://youtu.be/FaRU4_ML5Y8?t=35m24s

Also, wasn't the Dimensional Mirror destoryed in Triple Deluxe? Now, Dark Mind might have created the black mirror (and by proxy everything in it) but I'm not exactly sure. So don't quote me on that if I'm wrong
Actually dedetour is non canon so it isn't destroyed

This thread seems to be concluded, and to be straying away from its main purpose. Perhaps we should close it?

Found stuff, not regarding these two, but for Drawcia. Given that her MSS feat is actually Galaxy (Spectacle Galaxy is the remains of Dream Land's Galaxy), and that she does have her own dimension that indeed does collapse upon her defeat. Furthermore, her goal was to rule over a world of paint, and she does that by reality warping a world into paint. If she just meant planet, then she would've just transformed Pop Star, but she didn't.

The real cal howard said:
Azzy? Or well...anyone?
Here I am your random anyone to share my opinion.

Just from a quick Google search of this galaxy it certainly looks and like an actual galaxy turned into paint (strangely enough there is a real galexy with the same name though) but as you know from recent events I'm not exactly the best when it comes to judging galactic feats lol😂.

But in all honesty while I have my biases this genuinely seems pretty convincing to me but it's also a big twist on the thread so personally if I were you I would mabey make a new one or talk to Azzy directly but that's just me your obviously more qualified at this then me but I say at least change the topics of the thread to include Drawcia as this could be very important.

As for your other points they seem easy to counter argue especially for Azzy.

Drawcia did not alter the entire galaxy at once, though. She started with Dream Land, then Kirby chases her into her own world, gets turned into a ball, and then she's absent quite a bit. A relatively high-end character warping a galaxy over a decent period of time would not be a difficult task. This is assuming there is a citation on that quote, because we only ever see a relatively small patch of space in relation to the galaxy transformed into paint.

It personally looks like the entire galaxy in the background to me but yeah over a fair bit of time the feat becomes less impressive although the MSS feat for Drawcia could be disproven in the same way but we still count that as a feat.

Cal you have anything?

I think I have found new information relevant to this, should I mention that here or just create a new thread?

ParallelLandiaJapInf
The info of Parallel Landia says it was blinded by the power of the crown, but the Japanese info says it was caught/impressed in the power of the crown. (þÄïÕåáÒü« ÕèøÒü½ Òü«Òü¥ÒéîÒüƒ þò░õ©ûþòîÒü« ÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│… ÒüèÒüíÒüƒþ┐╝Òü½ ÕåìÒü│ ÕàëÒéÆ…! = "A dragon of a different world that was caught/impressed in the power of the crown... Reflect the light on the fallen wings...!") When entering its rage mode the crown begins to throw flashes and the sclerotic of Landia go from yellow to red. Even if a universe doesn't end with its defeat, this is fairly similar to Magolor Soul.
The game classifies the bosses in; Normal, Tough, Tougher and Toughest, being King D-Mind the only one in Toughest. Even if he has no feats beyond killing Dark Taranza the game does implies that he's stronger than the other bosses there.

I don't try to upgrade Kirby with this, but can I ask for a page for Parallel Landia and King D-Mind, maybe? (King D-Mind is clearly not Dark Mind.)

Doesn't Kirby has already shown his movement speed by now?: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/4nf31a/respect_kirby_kirby_games/

Here is some "At least FTL, likely FTL+ movement" from these feats here and I'm being generous with the "FTL+" rating:

Fights off several enemies...: https://gfycat.com/MeanHarmoniousGoitered ...that can produce black holes: https://gfycat.com/MeanHarmoniousGoitered

Notably, Kirby did this when he was devoid of most of his strength: http://i.imgur.com/1S6i9SK.png

Outruns a light-consuming vortex resembling a black hole thrown at him by Magolor: http://gfycat.com/PaltryAjarKusimanse

^ IIRC, only "defeating" Magolor is stated as an outlier, nothing stated the other feats were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back