• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby revision (Hoshi no kirby 3 manga edition)

I give a thumbs up to this for now, and will point out that this Kirby is actually a bit more powerful:

This used to be dismissed to do being untranslated and likely some pointless gap or visual thing, but it says;

道は自分飞切心開け =~= The road is open to myself
--------
と、いうわけで =~= So,
--------
ついにデデデ大王を倒したぞ残るは果雲の =~= Finally defeated King Dedede
----------------------------
カービィ...
ハートスターをすべて集めなければ
ポップスターの中心へは行けないぞ =~= Kirby... You have to collect all the heart stars, you can't go to the center of Pop Star

------
まかせろ!! =~= Leave it to me!!
この日のために鍛えた!
メガトンパーンチ!! =~= Trained for this day! Megaton Punch!!
------
!?
めでたしめでたし? =~= Congratulations, congratulations?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's still a gag (the manga itself is just gags) but not just some visual thing, Kirby couldn't go to the center of the planet and so he borrowed something from canon/another game this manga isn't based of, and used the Megaton Punch to f*ck up the planet so he could go to the center. Something he trained for before.

So that needs a calc. Edit: Popstar obviously needs to be taken as just a regular planet, not its in-canon size.

Also the tags you used make this thread somewhat invisible, you need to use "Kirby (Series)" as that's how the verse page is called.

Last edited:
So due to this being separate from the games i used earth diameter for the calc.

Basically Kirby's punch makes the pieces disperse right? If we connect the pieces the diameter of it would be 203 pixels thus making it 62.7684729064km per pixel.
The crack is 12px but i will use half of it as all the pieces traveled some distance, thus i'm assuming the same distance for both of them.
This means the pieces traveled 376.610837438 in 5 seconds or 75322.1674876m per second.

Using half of the earth's weight as popstar is more flat than circular, this means that
2.986E+24 kg traveled at the speed of 75322.1674876 m/s
The KE comes out at 8.4704293701399E+33J or 2.0244812070124044e+24 tonnes of tnt or deep into 5-B

Please put it on a blog. There's also some thing on top of Popstar made of clouds that got destroyed, idk how much that matters.

Looking at the manga again, this Kirby lacks some powers:

To his Body Control and as Elasticity: (Can stretch his body to have legs, and have his body deformed by being stretched from 2 different sides), NPI (Can inhale spirits/ghosts, and destroy them with his attacks), Transmutation (Seems to be able to spit inhaled targets as small stars, which he can use as projectiles)

W/ Copy Abilities: Body Control & Cloth Manip (Can grow human-like legs and clothes by inhaling a human, can gain extra spider-like legs by inhaling Marielle)

W/ Animal Friends (Since he can summon them): Water Manip (With Pitch)

But I need someone to move all that to Imgur first. I can do it myself but I kinda overuse the site, it's ridiculous how many images I have there.

That's done, I'll leave this thread open only due to the request I gave above.

Back