• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby General Discussion Thread (fun edition)

certainly not. could be a mistranslation or it could be sth else. Dream world could also be a reference to dreamland
Another translation says this:

On the Day of Judgement, the Dreaming Bird of Sukhavati will come flying from Another Dimension. A Land of Dreams, a Land of The Underworld… one wonders which dimension he’ll go travelling next. Amplifying the power inherited from the white knight daily, that power is finally made into his own. Now, welcome the dusk… of the Day of Judgement by the black Paradise Butterfly who has manifested its true power!
Similar but different

images_24.jpg

I've seen this one scan being thrown around to say that dreams are universes in Kirby, but is it true?
I have seen it a lot too and it's nonsense. The text tells us that some dimensions are "dream worlds", period, it doesn't tell us the following:
  • If all dreams are these dream worlds.
  • If there can be dream worlds that doesn't exist due to being people's dreams.
  • If these dream worlds are a type of dimension or if they exist due to being people's dreams (Granted, the latter was likely, but by now it's more likely if they can turn their dreams into pocket realities like Fecto Forgo, who has the ability to do that)
    • If they do, if that happens on its own or if people's own powers make that happen (Again, because of Fecto Forgo this is now more likely)
  • If these dream worlds are real, 3-D realities, or fiction one may travel to via Immersion (The ability enter into fiction).
  • If these dimensions are universe-sized, which there are standards for. Not all dimensions are universe-sized if that needs to be said.
You will find a lot of circles in Vs Debates where a lot of cringe like this is thrown around where no one disagrees with anything and claiming power is too much of a priority, the best you can do is ignore it.

Last edited:
I have figured out what the next Kirby game needs: TIME HAX.

1. Time shenanigans would make for a fun Kirby game.
2. Possible "infinite universes/timelines" stuff.
3. Kirby with time hax would honestly be pretty cool.

We gotta get Kirby some Acausality hax, some of that 2-A stuff via "infinite timelines", you know, all the stuff that time hax gave franchises like Dragon Ball and Sonic.

So... this happened, as a result the start of 5-A is at 3.8 Yottatons instead of 2.7
I began to check the verses that mattered to me even a little to see if it affects them or not, and I found that the "Mo~Pupu! manga" version of the characters scale this
3.29 is now 5-B, not 5-A

Can somebody change that for those profiles? We also need a calc for Sectonia destroying Popstar in that manga.

The changes for the canon profiles are going a tiny bit faster since I finished the Star Allies profiles, but it will still take some time.

Back