• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Just a test to see who wins)

This is Kira Yoshikage with only Killer Queen and Sheer Heart Attack vs Buu Saga Vegito

In Character but with the mind to kill

Who wins and why?

FIGHT!

Speed unequalized, Kira blitzes.

Speed equalized, Vegito destroys.

This is a stomp either way.

I think even with speed equalised KQ can kill him before he destroys with AP since afaik Vegito cant see or touch KQ.

Ki Sensing might be able able to sense KQ be he still cant touch stands.

Depends on starting distance, but even if Vegito was in KQ's range I don't think Kira would win as he needs to touch him and then activate the bomb, but Vegito probably just blasts before Kira can active the bomb

The real cal howard said:
Kira blitzes and turns him into a bomb
Actually no since Kira ain't blitzing at 4Km of distance.

Killer Queen is the MFTL guy, but he cannot get too far from Kira.

Vegito stomps both if we go by SBA, since the range difference is very big and Kira himself is athletic human speed at best.

His reactions are MFTL+ and his Stand is also MTFL+ so he could just use his stand to move himself.

PsychoWarper said:
His reactions are MFTL+ and his Stand is also MTFL+ so he could just use his stand to move himself.
I'd like to see an instance of this ever happening. Just a stand giving their user a piggy back ride or something xD

I think that there's really no way to balance this matchup.

EDIT: No matter what way to cut it, one will stomp the other. It doesn't really matter who, so I'll call this a mismatch.

I mean stands have been used before to grab onto something and lift/pull their user so KQ could just grab the ground or something and moves Kira as the energy ball slowly comes their way.

I mean I have no idea how hed react to someone shooting an energy ball at him, also hes stupid cautious and very smart.

Anyway after talking it over with some people on Discord Vegito definitely stomps, Kira hates direct fighting and tries to avoid fighting as much as possible so at 4km away he wouldnt even try to fight.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean stands have been used before to grab onto something and lift/pull their user so KQ could just grab the ground or something and moves Kira as the energy ball slowly comes their way.
1) No one ever did that in Jojo. The closest things that come to this are Stand Leaps, but whether the user actually goes at MFTL speed is arguable, and only Jotaro and Dio ever did those things in character.

2) Kira in character would try to block the projectile, or get slightly away from it, which isn't enough.

Source for Kira's bombs ignoring durability or atomizing?

DMB 1 said:
1) No one ever did that in Jojo. The closest things that come to this are Stand Leaps, but whether the user actually goes at MFTL speed is arguable, and only Jotaro and Dio ever did those things in character.
Actually, Josuke did that in part 4 (Use his stand to pull himself up a building) jsyk

Starter Pack said:
Except that's seriously out of character for him to do.
"In character but with the mind to kill"

We've never really seen a bloodlusted Vegito, but judging from that his main personality trait is Vegetas ki blast spamming wouldn't be so far off.

AKM sama said:
Source for Kira's bombs ignoring durability or atomizing?
They ignore durability by the sheer fact that he transforms the target into the bomb itself via touching them. Of curse, he has to detonate it afterwise.

About the atomization part, I believe that it was stated in some guide or something, but that the explosions don't leave any trace.

Not leaving any trace is no grounds for granting someone atomization and explosions have different effects on people with different durability. Anyway, I don't see atomization in the profile so it's all good.

2) Kira in character would try to block the projectile, or get slightly away from it, which isn't enough.

I already admitted I was wrong and Kira loses

AKM sama said:
Not leaving any trace is no grounds for granting someone atomization and explosions have different effects on people with different durability. Anyway, I don't see atomization in the profile so it's all good.
With his first bomb he imbues people and things with an explosive charge, who transmutes them into his "bombs", as in, he uses them for the explosions, thus ignoring durability.

About the atomization part i don't recall it ever being directly stated. It's just that his explosions are described to 'leave no traces behind , being visually represented by the explosion and it's smoke imploding on themselves and fully, without even leaving dust.

"Either coud stomp."? What!? There are so, so many ways Vegito could obliterate Kira without needing to be able to see or touch/damage his stand, but if we're doing this, then let's cover the basics of their speeds.

Kira Yoshikage's Killer Queen was slower in hand to hand with Crazy Diamond, who was stated by Josuke himself to peak at 300 km/h in terms of punching speed, and for those wondering "Wait Crazy Diamond was swapping hands with Star Platinum, the fastest and punchiest of stands", Jotaro hadn't used his stand in 10 years, and was obviously holding back against Josuke, as you'd imagine that he probably wouldn't use his max speed and force enough to break diamonds (heh) just to nuetralize Josuke out of his rage. And THEN, a bloody, battered, nearly dead Jotaro clinging to conscious was able to blitz Kira so ******* fast that Kira was literally unable to move from how fast Star Platinum was punching, AND this was when Jotaro was so weakened from his injuries that all those punches only left relatively minor injuries on Kira, where in his prime/ full health, it would've left several holes in his body, or just break all his bones, or just realistically make his entire body explode.

Even if we wanked Jotaro at that moment to be punching THOUSANDS of times the speed of light when he punched Kira, it would pale in comparison to DBZ speeds, for example: Buu.

Buu was stated to have destroyed galaxies, and on screen it was shown that he obliterated god knows how many galaxies in a matter of seconds, but let's downplay this, SO ******* hard, just to show you all what I mean when comparing JoJo speeds to DBZ speeds.

Let's say that, even it was stated that Buu had destroyed multiple galaxies, that Buu only traveled from one galaxy, to another galaxy, and instead of him traveling between them within seconds or minutes, which was shown since everything was visibly obliterated within seconds, that it actually took him 100 years to travel from just one galaxy to the next.

Just to recap, this is how fast Buu would be if he could only travel from one galaxy to another in 100 years, which is a horrendous, obscene lowball compared to what is stated and visibly shown. Given that lowballed scenario, this slower Buu would be 99,067 times faster than light. Yep, this grossly lowballed Buu that has to fly for100 years to get to travel the length between just two galaxies is 99,067 times the speed of light.

Now, let's wank the **** out of Killer Queen. We could theorize that Killer Queen is as fast as Crazy Diamond, and hell if you really needed to we could maybe theorize that Killer Queen is as fast as Star Platinum, but no, in this scenario, he's going beyond that. Let's say that Killer Queen is the fastest ******* stand in all of JoJo, and let's just make him 10,000 goddamn times the speed of light, and let's just say that Yoshikage Kira can just piggy-back Killer Queen, and could somehow survive the effects of a human body moving at 10,000 times the speed of light.

So, let's have Vegito just be 99,067 times faster than light, which is a gross lowball of Buu, which Vegito could blitz at his strongest and fastest ******* form (Buu Gohan Absorbed), and let's have him fight this 10,000 times the speed of light Killer Queen, which is a wanked speed that put on ANY Stand would be outrageously stupid.

An extremely lowballed Vegito at just 99,067 times faster than light would move so ******* fast against this 10,000 times the speed of light Killer Queen having the suddenly ultra durable Kira piggy-bakc him, that it'd be like you were racing atgainst a goddamn sprinting rabbit.

Now let's just ignore the fact that Vegito is much, much faster than 99,067 times faster than the speed of light, and could kill even this wanked 10,000 times the speed of light Kira so, so many times over in the time that it takes his thumb to press down onto his "switch", and let's just say that we were dealing with this lowballed Vegito vs wanked Killer Queen/Kira.

Vegito can FLY and shoot PLANET-BUSTING LASERBEAMS.

I don't care that only Stands can touch/hurt Stands, Killer Queen is not able to completely cover Kira like a suit, even Saiyan Saga Vegita's Galick Gun would be wide enough to slip around Killer Queen's figure and vaporize Kira.

In fact, let's just go over all the ways that Vegito could kill Kira that make Stands' infinite durability against anything non-stand related irrelavent.

Vegito could pull a second-Form Frieza move and flick his wrist, causing an island-sized explosion under Kira's feet.

Vegito could shoot a blast a ******* mile to the left of Kira, and the explosion visible from orbit would still reach him and completely envelop him.

Vegito could scream with enough force to tear the fabric of scape in Kira's general direction, and he'd die.

Vegito could lift Kira with ******* telekinesis up into space, and he'd die.

Okay okay okay, i've been ignoring the equivalent stats fight. Ahem. Vegito can still fly and still shoot laser beams. Granted these laser beams wouldn't vaporize Kira in this equivalent stat fight, but Vegito could just stay up far out of Killer Queen's range for days straight until the human Kira collapses from exhaustion.

The only way in my mind that Kira would win in any scenario, is that Vegito would let him get touched out of cockiness, but that's not even in character for Vegito to do, since he would dodge over and over just to gloat like he did with Buu, before doing just one attack to destroy Kira.

So yeah, I guess if Vegito lets him touch him, and never fights back, then it really COULD go "either way". C'mon you all, I love JoJo more than DBZ, but are you all crazy? Even Krillen could stay up in the air and blast nukes at Kira all day

Nope, not copy pasted, just an avid fan of both JoJo and DBZ spending too much time calculating and worrying about other people's perceptions, sorry if I came off strong, but c'mon you guys, this is an absurd matchup, but hey if most of the messages above are just jokes and I fell for it, GG wellplayed, made me create an account just to give my way-too-long opinion, but it was honestly fun overthinking this stuff, so hope I didn't offend anyone with strong wording!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back