• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This seems pretty interesting.

Bradley should be leagues ahead of Remi in terms of skill. And able to easily dodge her attacks. In particular given his precognition. She can boost herself a bit with her lightning, but Bradley's precognition hard counters that.

Remi has better range, but Bradley has lots of experience closing in against those who have better range than him.

The only issues are Remi's paralysis and her lightning cloak. Remi's lightning doesn't have the best AoE, but if Bradley is struck, he could be facing down several attacks that will serve to injure him and slow him down. Which isn't good against someone that can amplify their speed. Additionally, she can surround herself with lightning, which makes CQC, Bradley's only method of attack, incredibly dangerous as he runs the risk of potential paralysis for scoring a hit.

However, I think Bradley's massive skill advantage compared to Remi, paired with his precognition will allow him to maneuver around Remi's electricity. He also has a blade, which will cause more damage to Remi as the force is displaced upon a finer surface area. I'll cast my vote to Bradley for these reasons.

Back