• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bradley scales to 0.49 Tons. His swords are sharp enough to dismember people who have 0.49 Ton durability.

Base Izuku is an unknown amount stronger than 0.73 Tons.

Bradley has an absurd skill advantage over Izuku, and the Lifting Strength to break out of Blackwhip if he somehow got caught in it. And his blades might even be able to slice through Blackwhip, maybe. Smokescreen would hinder the Ultimate Eye, it will still help him see through the smoke better than a normal eye would.

And Izuku's Danger Sense only gives him warning when attacked with malicious intent, so Smokescreen would leave him blind as well. But at the least he can use it for a good way to stop Bradley and get some distance between them. Izuku's only real chance is Fa Jin, with the speed and power boost being able to overtake Bradley's speed.

He gets crushed in hand to hand, and Blackwhip is useless as he can't restrain him even if he did catch him. Class 25 vs Class 10. However Bradley himself is smart enough to know that Izuku is trying something, there is no way he won't noticed Izuku building up Fa Jin.

While he won't know the attack, he knows his opponent is smart enough to back off and stay out of his range. He can probably guess that Izuku might have an attack that could take him down, even from a distance. Of course Bradley will be on Izuku, but with Float there is nothing Bradley can do if he just goes up in the air.

Honestly I'm not sure. Fa Jin + Blackwhip, gives Izuku enough power to break the arm and blitz someone who is comparable to himself. And he can do that twice, as he'll build up Fa Jin in both of his legs. But Bradley might be able to avoid the attack, since the slingshot will be rather obvious for someone like him.

And there are a lot of places to hide in a building like U.A., so it isn't like breaking line of sight to avoid his attack wouldn't be possible. Stealth would be impossible though, as Danger Sense would warn him of any sneak attack.

I'm leaning both ways honestly, maybe Inconclusive? I don't think Bradley can take down Izuku before he realizes he stands no chance up close and make distance between them with Smokescreen, Float, and Blackwhip. When he realizes Blackwhip can't restrain him, Fa Jin is his only choice.

I don't know if he could take him out with it. Not voting yet, I could be a real idiot and missing something obvious.

We don't know what Izuku's last Quirk is, but it could be a game changer. But for right now it has no bearing on this fight.

Bradley scales to 0.49 Tons. His swords are sharp enough to dismember people who have 0.49 Ton durability.

Base Izuku is an unknown amount stronger than 0.73 Tons.

Bradley has an absurd skill advantage over Izuku, and the Lifting Strength to break out of Blackwhip if he somehow got caught in it. And his blades might even be able to slice through Blackwhip, maybe. Smokescreen would hinder the Ultimate Eye, it will still help him see through the smoke better than a normal eye would.

And Izuku's Danger Sense only gives him warning when attacked with malicious intent, so Smokescreen would leave him blind as well. But at the least he can use it for a good way to stop Bradley and get some distance between them. Izuku's only real chance is Fa Jin, with the speed and power boost being able to overtake Bradley's speed.

He gets crushed in hand to hand, and Blackwhip is useless as he can't restrain him even if he did catch him. Class 25 vs Class 10. However Bradley himself is smart enough to know that Izuku is trying something, there is no way he won't noticed Izuku building up Fa Jin.

While he won't know the attack, he knows his opponent is smart enough to back off and stay out of his range. He can probably guess that Izuku might have an attack that could take him down, even from a distance. Of course Bradley will be on Izuku, but with Float there is nothing Bradley can do if he just goes up in the air.

Honestly I'm not sure. Fa Jin + Blackwhip, gives Izuku enough power to break the arm and blitz someone who is comparable to himself. And he can do that twice, as he'll build up Fa Jin in both of his legs. But Bradley might be able to avoid the attack, since the slingshot will be rather obvious for someone like him.

And there are a lot of places to hide in a building like U.A., so it isn't like breaking line of sight to avoid his attack wouldn't be possible. Stealth would be impossible though, as Danger Sense would warn him of any sneak attack.

I'm leaning both ways honestly, maybe Inconclusive? I don't think Bradley can take down Izuku before he realizes he stands no chance up close and make distance between them with Smokescreen, Float, and Blackwhip. When he realizes Blackwhip can't restrain him, Fa Jin is his only choice.

I don't know if he could take him out with it. Not voting yet, I could be a real idiot and missing something obvious.

We don't know what Izuku's last Quirk is, but it could be a game changer. But for right now it has no bearing on this fight.
Damn, really awesome analysis. You’re missing Deku’s 8-B durability (which I also forgot about when making this thread), which is based on the fact that Deku could supposedly withstand attacks from Nine in his base form, though I believe the evidence for this is somewhat flimsy since it was only one attack and both he and Kacchan were really just pushed by Nine into the wall. It also kinda ruins scaling in my opinion.

I forgot that as well, the durability makes the fight impossible for Bradley to win as he's over 20X more durable than Bradley's AP.

It wasn't just one attack, Nine attacked both of them with his wind blast while they were both at his feet. He was trying to kill both of them at this moment, and wasn't expecting to see them alive again. Considering how this went I doubt he was holding back when he wants to kill them.

They were both launched into the wall by the same attack, and visibly reacted to the pain on impact. Here is another case of base Izuku taking similar damage as Bakugo. Unless Nine is purposefully changing the output of his blast between them. But after that Nine does this to them, which shows Izuku's durability as well.

Base Izuku taking attacks Bakugo does, is pretty consistent there.

Considering no one scales to Izuku, it doesn't really break the scaling. I just don't think that should be 8-B, he should just be High 8-C+.

I forgot that as well, the durability makes the fight impossible for Bradley to win as he's over 20X more durable than Bradley's AP.

It wasn't just one attack, Nine attacked both of them with his wind blast while they were both at his feet. He was trying to kill both of them at this moment, and wasn't expecting to see them alive again. Considering how this went I doubt he was holding back when he wants to kill them.

They were both launched into the wall by the same attack, and visibly reacted to the pain on impact. Here is another case of base Izuku taking similar damage as Bakugo. Unless Nine is purposefully changing the output of his blast between them. But after that Nine does this to them, which shows Izuku's durability as well.

Base Izuku taking attacks Bakugo does, is pretty consistent there.

Considering no one scales to Izuku, it doesn't really break the scaling. I just don't think that should be 8-B, he should just be High 8-C+.
Fair enough I guess. The evidence is pretty substantial, since it’s noticeable whenever Deku is using OFA with his glowing body and electricity emanating from his body. But this also makes creating matches for base Deku IMPOSSIBLE, or at least really annoying.

Now this match feels ******* pointless, unless Bradley can manage to drown him since there are bodies of water at UA High and he has superior lifting strength. Bradley could also just aim for Deku’s eyes, since he has the precision to do this and the eyes are much less protected. Those are the only wincons Bradley has that I can think of. As you already mentioned, Bradley outskills Deku badly and could probably dodge and react to all of Deku’s attacks, so he’d have to find a way to hurt him after realizing Deku’s durability.

Last edited:
Deku’s durability is problematic either way since he has the Mid Gauntlets and Iron Soles as protection with his standard equipment. 7-A shields on his arms and legs makes dismembering him quite hard.

Unfortunate this is basically impossible since Deku stonewalls to oblivion, but I would like to at least give my input

I agree with basically everything Rusty says. In hand to hand Deku gets destroyed, but with his defenses, Danger Sense and own analytical abilities, he would be more than capable of surviving encounters with Bradley. Bradley himself kinda just bashed through everything Deku can throw at him and easily avoids any of his attacks with his eye.

But that brings us to his most obvious weakness: his eye. Deku would notice his eye is weird and would especially realize he’s predicting his attacks. He’s fought numerous people with analytical abilities and figured them out, but with Bradley, he will notice that the source of this uncanny ability is actually physical.

When he notices this, it’s just an application of Smokescreen into Fa Jin aimed at either his sword or arm to cripple his fighting ability, then keeping out of sight while sensing where Bradley is through Danger Sense. Faking Bradley out due to his limited vision by throwing his backpack and hood, like he did against Nagant, is also a valid strategy.

Bradley can’t exactly escape Smokescreen either, since Deku has better mobility, so he’ll just follow him forever, on top of having a WAY better layout of UA then Bradley does. If anything he would try to steer Bradley to a spot he can fight at peak efficiency rather than sticking in close quarters.

Bradley isn’t dumb however and will attempt to get out of the Smokescreen, while also noticing he’s being herded somewhere. He’ll probably realize Deku knows UA, and will try to get somewhere that smokescreen is less efficient like a tight hallway or room, just so his sword has a better chance of hitting Deku when he comes close to hit him. However, Deku will also realize what he’s doing and will attempt to adapt as well, probably using Blackwhip fake outs like I said earlier to land a Fa Jin kick to Bradley’s head, which might just KO him.

Ultimately I think Deku can take this. Given the area and both of their abilities, Deku just has a too ridiculously hard a counter to the Ultimate Eye with Smokescreen on top of his high intelligence and Fa Jin. Without Smokescreen I’d say Incon but with it he has a very easy set up to take him out with Fa Jin.

But of course, 8-B dura, so gg anyway. Fun fight to imagine though.

Deku’s durability is problematic either way since he has the Mid Gauntlets and Iron Soles as protection with his standard equipment. 7-A shields on his arms and legs makes dismembering him quite hard.

Unfortunate this is basically impossible since Deku stonewalls to oblivion, but I would like to at least give my input

I agree with basically everything Rusty says. In hand to hand Deku gets destroyed, but with his defenses, Danger Sense and own analytical abilities, he would be more than capable of surviving encounters with Bradley. Bradley himself kinda just bashed through everything Deku can throw at him and easily avoids any of his attacks with his eye.

But that brings us to his most obvious weakness: his eye. Deku would notice his eye is weird and would especially realize he’s predicting his attacks. He’s fought numerous people with analytical abilities and figured them out, but with Bradley, he will notice that the source of this uncanny ability is actually physical.

When he notices this, it’s just an application of Smokescreen into Fa Jin aimed at either his sword or arm to cripple his fighting ability, then keeping out of sight while sensing where Bradley is through Danger Sense. Faking Bradley out due to his limited vision by throwing his backpack and hood, like he did against Nagant, is also a valid strategy.

Bradley can’t exactly escape Smokescreen either, since Deku has better mobility, so he’ll just follow him forever, on top of having a WAY better layout of UA then Bradley does. If anything he would try to steer Bradley to a spot he can fight at peak efficiency rather than sticking in close quarters.

Bradley isn’t dumb however and will attempt to get out of the Smokescreen, while also noticing he’s being herded somewhere. He’ll probably realize Deku knows UA, and will try to get somewhere that smokescreen is less efficient like a tight hallway or room, just so his sword has a better chance of hitting Deku when he comes close to hit him. However, Deku will also realize what he’s doing and will attempt to adapt as well, probably using Blackwhip fake outs like I said earlier to land a Fa Jin kick to Bradley’s head, which might just KO him.

Ultimately I think Deku can take this. Given the area and both of their abilities, Deku just has a too ridiculously hard a counter to the Ultimate Eye with Smokescreen on top of his high intelligence and Fa Jin. Without Smokescreen I’d say Incon but with it he has a very easy set up to take him out with Fa Jin.

But of course, 8-B dura, so gg anyway. Fun fight to imagine though.
Another great comment and great analysis on how the fight would go down regardless of Deku’s high durability. I agree that Smokescreen would be Bradley’s greatest weakness, though he was still capable of predicting and stopping Ling from leaving after he threw a flash bang at Bradley, so I’m not sure if the smoke would render his Ultimate Eye totally useless. But regardless, Deku’s extra Quirks, his own analytical abilities, and greater durability are all more viable wincons than what Bradley possesses.

It’s a mismatch, Bradley literally can’t hurt Deku cause 8-B durability. Even if it was just High 8-C+ he would do nothing to him.
Like I said, Bradley does have at least some wincons, using his greater lifting strength to trap Deku and drown him in a nearby body of water. It’s not practical or in-character, but I think Bradley would be smart enough to think of a plan like this after seeing Deku’s greater durability.

Like I said, Bradley does have at least some wincons, using his greater lifting strength to trap Deku and drown him in a nearby body of water. It’s not practical or in-character, but I think Bradley would be smart enough to think of a plan like this after seeing Deku’s greater durability.
Ehhh idk

the match is in U.A High. Bradley would have to somehow drag Izuku all the way to a body of water just to drown him, assuming that Deku won't do anything about it. It's an extremely unlikely wincon and shouldn't even be considered imo

Ehhh idk

the match is in U.A High. Bradley would have to somehow drag Izuku all the way to a body of water just to drown him, assuming that Deku won't do anything about it. It's an extremely unlikely wincon and shouldn't even be considered imo
More like lure him near a body of water than use an opportunity when Deku comes in close to grab him and drown him.

Izuku can just use Float and Blackwhip to propel/push himself out of any water. Since he doesn't need to overpower Bradley's LS, just his weight to move them. Assuming that situation does happen, and Izuku can also attack him with Blackwhip while their up close or with Fa Jin.

Why would Izuku ever try to get close and grab him? Izuku isn't going to stay near Bradley after he realizes the man is vastly superior to him in close combat?

Bradley won't get a chance, Izuku is never letting that man near him after the first few exchanges up close. Also Bradley doesn't know that he can overpower Izuku in LS unless he decides to restrain him. Unless he's willing to take a gamble that he can.

Also what body of water?

Well this is great. Then I guess Bradley has no wincons? He’s got his explosives and can also use his swords to blind Deku. I can’t imagine his eyes have 8-B durability, and Bradley has shown the precision to hit very small targets with ease. Blinding Deku would make it much harder for Deku to move around and react to his attacks. At this point, I’m just trying to find any wincons just so this match can continue.

Yeah but, I really don't see Izuku getting or allowing Bradley to get close to him. Sneak attacks can't work thanks to Danger Sense, even if he was blinded he could still avoid an attack. If he really needed to, Fa Jin can be used to instantly push himself out of the way.

He's going to realizes real quick that Bradley is a monster up close, and take any fight at range.

Also while eyes aren't as durable as the rest of your body. There is no real way to say how durable his eyes would be. He's over 20X more durable than Bradley's AP, so we don't really know how his eye would hold up to an attack that is over 20X weaker than his dura.

Unfortutantly I don't think this fight is possible. Without the stone wall thing, it was actually an interesting idea. But that dura is way too high, and any possible win condition is a maybe we can't give an actual answer to. And like I said above, I doubt Bradley will even get a chance to stab his eyes.

Especially with Smokescreen blocking his line of sight at any point, Float and Blackwhip to stay out of his range.

This is unfortunate, because Smokescreen was finally useful here.

Yeah but, I really don't see Izuku getting or allowing Bradley to get close to him. Sneak attacks can't work thanks to Danger Sense, even if he was blinded he could still avoid an attack. If he really needed to, Fa Jin can be used to instantly push himself out of the way.

He's going to realizes real quick that Bradley is a monster up close, and take any fight at range.

Also while eyes aren't as durable as the rest of your body. There is no real way to say how durable his eyes would be. He's over 20X more durable than Bradley's AP, so we don't really know how his eye would hold up to an attack that is over 20X weaker than his dura.

Unfortutantly I don't think this fight is possible. Without the stone wall thing, it was actually an interesting idea. But that dura is way too high, and any possible win condition is a maybe we can't give an actual answer to. And like I said above, I doubt Bradley will even get a chance to stab his eyes.

Especially with Smokescreen blocking his line of sight at any point, Float and Blackwhip to stay out of his range.

This is unfortunate, because Smokescreen was finally useful here.
Well ****. That’s disappointing. I just can’t think of too many unique characters to match up against Bradley, and I thought this would be a good one.

I mean, what if Deku was in his Joint Training arc key? It wouldn’t be as interesting if a fight though, but Deku wouldn’t have any of his extra Quirks to help him, and he’d still be massively out skilled.

Joint Training Arc Izuku still has High 8-C+ durability. His Final Act key should also just be High 8-C+ as well, since his durability shouldn't be upscaling without reason.

Ignoring that, Bradley just crushes him up close. This Izuku isn't as good as his Final Act self, and would have know way to attack him at range. He can only do long ranged attacks with OFA. So that means he's stuck in hand to hand combat, which means Bradley takes him out rather easily.

Though he could choke him to death, as this Izuku has no way of escaping his grip. No Blackwhip or Fa Jin to attack him while being held... well he could let Blackwhip go out of control at the last minute but it'll also attack himself as well. So not very useful. Not certain how interesting that kind of fight would even be.

Joint Training Arc Izuku still has High 8-C+ durability. His Final Act key should also just be High 8-C+ as well, since his durability shouldn't be upscaling without reason.

Ignoring that, Bradley just crushes him up close. This Izuku isn't as good as his Final Act self, and would have know way to attack him at range. He can only do long ranged attacks with OFA. So that means he's stuck in hand to hand combat, which means Bradley takes him out rather easily.

Though he could choke him to death, as this Izuku has no way of escaping his grip. No Blackwhip or Fa Jin to attack him while being held... well he could let Blackwhip go out of control at the last minute but it'll also attack himself as well. So not very useful. Not certain how interesting that kind of fight would even be.
Yea, not nearly as interesting as with Deku’s extra Quirks… Goddammit. I guess just close this then since it’s a stomp in favor of Deku and uninteresting if it’s in any other key.

Back