• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Chaos 4-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, I was a little confused as to why DK wasn't added to this crt.
I think I'm starting to understand it
Scaling only for Camelot, we could have assumed a dimension with at least 7 stars if it were accepted to be said as a twin to the Demon Realm. But with the author's note we know that this place is a dimension with a starry sky and more.

Scaling only for Camelot, we could have assumed a dimension with at least 7 stars if it were accepted to be said as a twin to the Demon Realm. But with the author's note we know that this place is a dimension with a starry sky and more.
It almost completely uses Demon realm scaling, so I initially thought it also scaled on DK because it uses a panel of 7 suns, 2 moons & 1 sun, it also uses a panel that states Camelot's dimensions are the same as the dimensions created by the gods (DK, SD, Sacred Tree).

It almost completely uses Demon realm scaling, so I initially thought it also scaled on DK because it uses a panel of 7 suns, 2 moons & 1 sun, it also uses a panel that states Camelot's dimensions are the same as the dimensions created by the gods (DK, SD, Sacred Tree).
Not only did I use the Demon World, I also used the fact that Camelot has a starry sky, which was approved by the author.

As a result, can this scaling really be scaled on DK or not?

Or is this CRT just improving it on Chaos?

No, no one knows that only you and your friends know this, I don't even know you, how can I know this or how can we know someone who has a total of 31 messages, half of which are in a language other than English?

If he's a 7ds fan, prove which 7ds crt this guy helped him with.

According to what you say, he must be a popular person, so I think he helped in 7ds crts.
It's funny that someone who uses Turkish scan in Vsbw said this lol,Please don't talk about anything other than what happened in the Op.It doesn't matter much whether other members participate or not, except for staff/admin approval,lol

As far as I'm concerned, it only scales to Chaos. Because if it doesn't, we'll have to give most characters 4-A.
I think this should be scaled to three gods, including Chaos with Creation.

Especially DK since most of the evidence was submitted in the Demon realm.

But if it is scaled to 3 gods, it may be difficult on the time frame of creation.

The 4-A realm stuff looks alright but I'm not 100% on short time justification but I'm not completely opposed to it so overall i guess the update is fine enough.

The 4-A realm stuff looks alright but I'm not 100% on short time justification but I'm not completely opposed to it so overall i guess the update is fine enough.
The babies I showed are the same age as Camelot, and if we consider that they are newborns, I think that our time interval does not exceed weeks. Therefore, I think that 4-A is reasonable because Camelot already existed even though they were newborns

To be honest the OP could’ve just used 16 Years as a simple Justification.

It didn’t exist during the Holy War and it’s created during the 4KOTA timeline(which is 16 years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back