• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of 3-A Battle Royale

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This won't be added, but it will be fun to discuss. Who will win the title of "King of 3-A"? The Combatants are...

Pegasus Seiya- Dead

Dragon Shiryu- Dead

Andromeda Shu- Dead

Cygnus Hyoga- Dead

Phoenix Ikki- Dead (We all know he'll be back.)

Alphamo

Jesmo

Omegamo

Gallantmo

Magnamo

UlforceVeedramo

Dante (Devil May Cry)- Dead

Pre Crisis Superma- Dead

MegaMan.EXE- Dead

Superboy Prime- Dead

Fusion Zamasu (Had to fit in a Dragon Ball Character somehow or I would be purged XD)- Dead

Aesir- Dead

Mundus- Dead

Lucemo- This Avatar is Dead

Lilithmo (Cuz we need a girl here otherwise this'll be a sausage fest..)- This Avatar is Dead

Overlord Laharl- Dead

Chaos King (Marvel)

White Face:

Daleks- Dead

God (Supernatural)- Dead

The Darkness

Rules of course are:

-Speed Equalized

-Bloodlusted

-Win via Death, Sealing or BFR.

-Everyone is 3-A

FIGHT!!!!!!

Also I am starting a Battle Royale Series here, if you have any recommendations for tier Battle Royales, Message me on my Message Wall :)

Goku and the Daleks can be added here. I'm not knowledgeable on all of these Combatants but superman probably takes this?

Daleks? Also Goku is nowhere near hax enough to survive here. And remeber they are only 3-A I linked the files for you.

How many of these guys can survive Aesir erasing them with his power of Nothingness (Void Manipulation)?

WeeklyBattles said:
How many of these guys can survive Aesir erasing them with his power of Nothingness (Void Manipulation)?
Every single Royal Knight Digimon at the very least.

Daleks, although they are possibly 3-A with the Apocalypse Element. I guess if you Composite them and ban their too OP stuff, it could work. I'll scope out all the profiles once people have added some more to the battle.

White Face with ridiculous regen, non-corporeality and various offensive hax such as information manipulation and such.

@Ryu Hey Fusion Zamasu barely made the cut as is :)

Plus I'd be purged if I didn't XD

Saikou The Lewd King said:
White Face with ridiculous regen, non-corporeality and various offensive hax such as information manipulation and such.
Well most Royal Knights and Saints bypass that. I mean Shiryu can negate Regen last I checked.

Yeah, negeating Low-Godly to Mid-Godly regen. It's not like it's going to help much against High-Godly and Non-Corporeality.

Yeah, negeating Low-Godly to Mid-Godly regen. It's not like it's going to help much against High-Godly and Non-Corporeality.
They can hit non corporeal foes as well. And Alphamon could just seal him away. Never said he had to die.

I mean, Alphamon is High 3-A, not 3-A. Why is it here?
...I thought he had a regular 3-A tier like the other Knights........Crap......

Aesir easily takes this. Unlike the others he has void manipulation. This he stomps the rest unless someone else does.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Aesir easily takes this. Unlike the others he has void manipulation. This he stomps the rest unless someone else does.
Pretty much every Digimon listed here has resistance to Void Manipulation

Chaos King would be useless after the Digimon and SS characters.

Oh wait just realized this is technically a SS vs Digimon thread...

Sir Ovens said:
Chaos King would be useless after the Digimon and SS characters.

Oh wait just realized this is technically a SS vs Digimon thread...
Definitely not. If anything the Chaos King is the strongest here.

Back