• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan vs Ashen (battle of the OP 100% OHKO characters)

Tough choice. I am gonna currently go with Ashen due to the range advantage, but this could likely go either way. However, If Ashen has intel and prep she should have a Fetch Mirror at the ready for she to dive into the mirror wise, likely out of KH's range and fire the bullet from a further distance

I don't see anything that gives me the impression she could sense him while he's in PC, so... he walks up behind her, his curse activates causing her to see a premonition of her own death at his hands, and then she dies at his hands.

Seriously though, without speed equalization, King Hassan is waaaaaay too fast for the Ashen. He'd kill her before she even got a chance to pull the trigger.

In all seriousness yeah, geniuenely forgot PC

Quick question though how fast do you have to be to react to Azreal?

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't see anything that gives me the impression she could sense him while he's in PC, so... he walks up behind her, his curse activates causing her to see a premonition of her own death at his hands, and then she dies at his hands.
She has intel, she knows she won't be able to see him. She will pull the trigger anyway, even if she cannot percieve him

Monarch Laciel said:
She doesn't need to aim? Just needs to pull the trigger?
Yes

Upon pulling the trigger all possible futures get eliminated in favor of one where the bullet hits the target

Nope, because the second she pulls the trigger, every future where he survives is gone. One of the reasons the bullets need so much prep is that they are basically pre-aimed. The bullets are taught their nemesis during their crafting, and that is why the futures are killed before they ever hit the target

Ok, but with intel Hassan knows that she just needs to pull the trigger, so he also knows not to let her.

And apparently he can kill concepts without needing to swing his sword, so... I guess he does that?

And do they know that the other knows the things they know??

And then do they know that the other knows that they know the things that they know??

And then do they know that the other knows that they know that they know the things that they know?

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok, but with intel Hassan knows that she just needs to pull the trigger, so he also knows not to let her.
And apparently he can kill concepts without needing to swing his sword, so... I guess he does that?
Yeah... and she knows he just needs to poke the ground, so she won't let him. Also, he'll also have to do his speech to negate her immortality

she also doesn't need to do anything since she will have her fetch mirror in hand at the start of the battle, which she can use to dive out of range immediately, or just BFRs him

Legium Epidermus said:
It says that both have intel on the other, but how far does it go? All their powers and trump cards or just basic info?
I would assume all their powers and trump cards, and their personalities and willingness to use said powers

He doesn't need to poke the ground apparently either. Apparently he just wanted the communication with Chaldea (which was in the future BTW) to "die" and it did. Also, he doesn't need to do his speech. That was just a speech, not a chant to use the power.

Hard to BFR something she doesn't even know where they are. Also, as mentioned, he killed the communication with Chaldea despite it being in the future, so running away might not even work.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Yeah... and she knows he just needs to poke the ground, so she won't let him. Also, he'll also have to do his speech to negate her immortality
she also doesn't need to do anything since she will have her fetch mirror in hand at the start of the battle, which she can use to dive out of range immediately, or just BFRs him
He doesn't need to poke the ground though? He just does it at will.

Monarch Laciel said:
He doesn't need to poke the ground apparently either. Apparently he just wanted the communication with Chaldea (which was in the future BTW) to "die" and it did. Also, he doesn't need to do his speech. That was just a speech, not a chant to use the power.
Hard to BFR something she doesn't even know where they are. Also, as mentioned, he killed the communication with Chaldea despite it being in the future, so running away might not even work.
he stabs the ground as a part of his ritual for Evening Bells. Yeah, but he did have to actually attack for him to apply the concept of death. I'm not sure if it is more impressive for her to dive straight across multiversal+ range. I'm pretty sure it makes more sense for him to have just killed it locally, and not dead ass across the entire timeline, cuz that would have killed all cellphones across time and space lol. I was more making the joke about the speech part

Fair enough, guess diving into the mirror wise it is. Killing along the 4th axis vs running away along the 5th axis, tough choices.

He has intell. He knows the gun just needs to be fired. Therefore, he kills the gun. Or he kills the bullets and leaves them useless. And then when she tries to use the mirror, he kills it to. Then he gives her the concept of death, and Azraels her.

Also, wouldn't his presence in the House pull in Lady Death and auto neg her type 5 anyway?

Monarch Laciel said:
He has intell. He knows the gun just needs to be fired. Therefore, he kills the gun. Or he kills the bullets and leaves them useless. And then when she tries to use the mirror, he kills it to. Then he gives her the concept of death, and Azraels her.
Also, wouldn't his presence in the House pull in Lady Death and auto neg her type 5 anyway?
You are assuming he can do this stuff instantaneously, which is a pretty big assumption. Even if it is at his will, it still likely takes time. Even the other conceptual death manipulators in the verse can't do that. She caries multiple guns, and multiple bullets. She will also likely have many backed up in the mirror wise just in case. If he goes to kill the Fetch Mirror, she twitches her finger and he dies. If he goes for the bullets or guns, she dives into the mirror wise. If he goes to give her the concept of death, then she twitches her finger in that instant and he dies

It probably wouldn't equalise that way, but that's beside the point. He, as a Heroic Spirit, doesn't really fall under A House of Many Doors definition of mortal. He is already dead, but also not alive. A House of Many Doors has a very... messy standard for what is mortal and immortal by its standards. The Masked? Immortal type 6, but do not qualify for type 5 immortality (unless they eat the fruites). Ghouls? Undead immortality, but do not get type 5 and negate death but seemingly not in all cases, since they vary. Ghosts? Undead Immortality, but do not get type 5 and do not negate immortality. The Dreamed of Phobiter Quin who border existence and non existence, have type 8, 1, 2, and sometimes 3 immortality, and are basically unkillable unless you wake the dreamer, but do not qualify for type 5 and seemingly do not negate immortality for others either. Not even gonna touch on The Threaded and their whole deal. Basically, long story short, A House of Many Doors if ******* crazy

Heroic spirits and servants would be more on the side of immortal than mortal, but not enough to qualify for type 5, yet not enough to negate it either.

Back