• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
King frost wins via saying his characteristic laugh at the end of his quotes and somehow offending Leviathan with how it sounds like a word instead of him laughing.

King frost says this.

Leviathan: Did you just call me a...!?

• Leviathan either loses to rage or reports King Frost to The Axiom thus banning him forever which counts as win via BFR.

In seriousness now, I'm fairly sure Low-Godly is within Frosts paycheck of regen he can go through, depending on what it relies on.

More specifically, things such as Hama spells get through to people with that level of regen, so it should work here. Not saying he wins with it, just that Low Godly is under his capabilities of affecting.

I mean, considering literally everyone in SMT can punch and destroy Souls and Abstract Demons made of Data. I wouldn't put Low-Godly above Frost.

@Fate

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He can regenerate as long as a single piece of data is left. Souls for Digimon and Appmon are just some forms of Data, there is still the separate body and mind data. So I don't know if destroying his soul data will kill him.
^This is Revivemon's regen, iirc Leviathan has the same

Well, Leviathan sure as hell can't kill him. But, she has precog + Globemon's Information Analysis which also grants precog and Charismon Mind Control talk (not that it matters). She also has Hackmon's hacking prowess. So she could likely hack him (allowing her to make the mind talk be effective)....but I dunno really. Also, KF will have to literally destroy every single small bit of data to kill her. So there is that. If only Leviathan served her purpose as Appmon Lucemon and learned to snatch abilities and such without the need for absorption...

Yeah. Anyone who can attack souls and minds can. They just gotta make sure they get rid of all of it without letting even the smallest bit go undestroyed. Otherwise Leviathan comes back. Basically, you have to be very thorough.

I'm guessing this is about which is more likely to happen first.

Frost to destroy her thoroughly or Levi to hack and mind haxxorz him.

Memory Manipulation (Can see the minds of his opponents as well as their past. Can also make them remember their past as well.)

Mind Control (It has the ability to brainwash the target with its skillful speaking, and manipulate them at will.)

Mind Manipulation (Can capture the hearts of all that look at her)

Memory Manipulation (Can write all its opponent's information and experiences in a diary and erase their memories by erasing the contents from it)

Can turn off its opponents Motivation like turning off a switch,

Can cause hallucinations

It's all on the file.

I think Leviathan should have an advantage with Precog (assuming it'll work on a 3-D SMT Demon) which will let her know what to prepare form. Not only that, she has means on quickly incapacitating him. Hackmon's Vanquich would take care or the Mind Resistance as she can simply remove it. I dunno if demons resist temporal haxes yet, but if so, then that gives Leviathan one more advantage here. Of course, thanks to Globemon's powers, she'd know not the try and erase him or anything. I think Leviathan should theoretically take the win more times than not.

@Dragon

Those aren't really Mind attacks though, it's Mind Manipulation which I'm pretty sure Leviathen resists as KF's Mind Hax is garbage

King Frost is said to have a surprisingly "innocent" character for a demon so I'm assuming he is not too pragmatic/crazy/extremely strategic about fast kills. Levi should have the advantage there with the precog and such.

Time hax is probably going to be resisted, I think I heard something about demons being unbound by that as well as laws of physics and such.

That said, I think Leviathan has the edge here all things considered so I'll vote her despite being really close assuming her mind haxxorz can work.
MindHaxxorz

I get the feeling that happens because most Mind users have this tendency of leading with it (or at least pulling it way sooner than later) whereas the soul and void users have the habit of leaving it for later down the road, unless it's a passive added effect to their actions, which isn't that common.

Anyways, counting the votes so far:

Leviathan: 5 (Dragonmasterxyz, FateAlbane, Gargoyle One, Phoenix821, DragonEmperor23)

K. Frost: [1]

Inconclusive:

Welp. This Thread was rather shallow but I am glad it wasn't just "i am far more infinite than you!!!!!". >~>

Now we just need Nanashi vs Leviatha

Ultima Reality said:
Welp. This Thread was rather shallow but I am glad it wasn't just "i am far more infinite than you!!!!!". >~>
inb4 I am more finite than you!!!!!

Back