• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, I saw that coming from a mile away: Leviathan is an extremely versatile character, and despite not being able to get over that High-Godly, he (or she whatever) will probably have or find a way to take him down, such as mind manipulation

Meanwhile, King Frost, while having High-Godly and being able to negate Low-Godly, offensively speaking, he's just... Your average High 6-A ice user with a few more stuff.

I very much doubt that someone as versatile as Leviathan wouldn't be able to deal with that. I don't see freaking Bufu or other stuff like Binge Eating or Megaton Press being something that the Appmon wouldn't be able to handle.

Leviathan FRA, I guess.

Leviathan: 6 (Dragonmasterxyz, FateAlbane, Gargoyle One, Phoenix821, DragonEmperor23, DMB1)

K. Frost: [1]

Inconclusive:

One more and Leviathan wins unanimously.

what DC have that Digimon? KF have this:

King Frost SMT4A
Also, Hama Spells work wiht probability, so there are a chance to OHK or only Damage.

Well then....Leviathan roars, turns King Frost into data and makes him apart of her, as such becoming part SMT demon herself.

Back