• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Dedede vs. Toeiverse Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Dedede isn't restricted, then he wins via AP and Empathetic Hax. Though I'm only saying that via the top of my head as I cannot currently go to his profile to analyze his abilities.

None of his abilities are restricted if that's what you mean, that being said I'm pretty sure friend hearts don't work on mini-bosses that haven't already been beaten or bosses in general. So I don't know if they would work on Goku.

I found that to be game mechanics, since it'd make the game too easy if you were to throw a friend heart at a mini boss instantly ending the fight there. Could also be for the sake of plot convenience.

I mean mini-bosses sure that's probably game mechanics. According to the profile's they're fodder anyways, but if they could friend heart major bosses there wouldn't be any conflict at all. That strikes me more as bad writing than just simple plot convinience.

Well, most of them had Dark Hearts inside of them, which had those powers passively. So one could argue that it would be redundant.

Toei SSJ3 Goku is ridiculously close to baseline Galaxy level tho.

Unless you're telling me that Dedede is also ridiculously close.

According to the wiki, Kirby characters are as well immensely far above the 4-A baseline, maybe even near Galaxy level baseline.

I highly doubt that Dedede is stronger than SSJ 3 Toei Goku, who performed a feat that is 7x away from being 3-C just by powering up.

And I must ask, how does Friendly Heart work?

Is it like a beam attack that can be dodged? Or is it a thing that instantly effects any target?

"SSJ 3 Toei Goku, who performed a feat that is 7x away from being 3-C just by powering up."

Something tells me this is more Toeiverse wank. Not from Warren, because this is on the profile, but wank nonetheless.

Cal said they're only decently above baseline 4-A. Goku scales from being far stronger than someone who can destroy a galaxy over time.

Theglassman12 said:
@Warren that's for the manga of Super, not the Toeiverse.
Kepekley23 says this: "Verse: None, but I had Dragon Ball in mind while calc'ing this"

Whether it's for shaking the universe when God Goku was battling Beerus in the Super Manga or when Goku shook the universal-sized dimension that is Otherworld in the Janemba movie doesn't really matter here, I think.

And I believe that Super God Goku and Beerus's fight in the manga is classified as 3-B, not 4-A because the universe was stated to be destroyed in an unspecified amount of time, IIRC.

Here's Manga Zamasu's AP description: "Attack Potency: Multi-Galaxy level (Significantly outclasses Manga Super Saiyan God Goku, who shook, and would have eventually destroyed the Universe while fighting a suppressed Beerus)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back