• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insecurity97 said:
JJSliderman said:
I think just making Dedede at least 7-B in Attack Potency.
What about his High 8-C durability? I recall his 7-B durability being consistent
I think it is consistent.

Like, he got hit by Tornado Kirby a few times which made that giant storm, most of Kirby's copy abilities are roughly the same in power minus something like Crash or Star Rod and Dedede has taken hits from said copy abilities a lot in the past, like in Island of the Lost Warrior, Like Mother Like Snail, Labor Daze, and Cooking up Trouble.

8-C Durability is also consistent with the times Dedede tanked Dedede Academy's destruction 3 times, the time Dedede got struck by Kracko's Lightning, when he got blasted into the sky by fireworks.

Okay. I think that this suggestion is probably fine to apply then.

Neat.

Although I do kinda have some more Kirby anime related stuff to discuss.

I guess I'll just open another thread or maybe continue this one, idk.

I think that you can apply the changes, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back