• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KING CRIMSOM STRONGER THAN STAR PLATINUM

Yo, I wanted to buff Diavolo in his article, saying something like "probably stronger than Star Platinum" (even why, many consider Star Platinum to be more strong in physical strength) (Ah, if that really convinces the experts, I would like to "stronger than Star Platinum") in attack power (then put the hyperlink to a page with only my calculation)

Let's go:

Silver Chariot was equal to Star Platinum, in the final fight against Dio, he needed a little more strength and time to destroy Dio's brain [1], with Anubis he was superior to Star Platinum [2].

Star Platinum had destroyed Dio's brain [3], so for this and the other reason cited, you can see that Silver Chariot and Star Platinum are in fact equivalent.
Diavolo beat Polnareff in his prime, that is, where the Silver Chariot would be stronger than before (for facing the Italian mafia, stand users), it is not without precedent that the stand gets stronger according to the use, it happened with Star Platinum [4], The World [5], Stone Free [6], in fact, Polnareff himself says about this in the first fight against Avdol [7].
It is worth remembering that, in part three, Dio and Jonathan's body were buffing Joestars' stands. Many people forget this factor despite this being basically the synopsis of part 3, which is the fact that Holy cannot control the Stand and they need to kill Dio so that it doesn't happen (this also happens with Josuke years before the events of the part 4). And, of course, that didn't happen with Polnareff.

So I think it is wise to assume that King Crimsom is superior to Star Platinum in physical strength (and perhaps even speed).

Use the numbers as a guide to find out what was quoted,

So, I think that's it, I hope one of the experts here will see this and buff Diavolo 👀

Last edited:
It is worth remembering that, in part three, Dio and Jonathan's body were buffing Joestars' stands. Many people forget this factor despite this being basically the synopsis of part 3, which is the fact that Holy cannot control the Stand and they need to kill Dio so that it doesn't happen (this also happens with Josuke years before the events of the part 4).
DIO wasn't buffing the Stands of the Joestars. The only reason Holy could not control her Stand was because she did not have the fighting spirit.
Silver Chariot was equal to Star Platinum, in the final fight against Dio, he needed a little more strength and time to destroy Dio's brain [1]
Silver Chariot being able to pierce DIO's head and nearly reach his brain with a sneak attack does not compare to the amount of damage Star Platinum inflicted upon DIO and The World. Even after DIO reached his Greatest High, Jotaro was still bullying him around.
with Anubis he was superior to Star Platinum [2].
Anubis' second host was stated to have grown even stronger than the last and was constantly growing in strength and speed. Even before Anubis' Reactive Power Level kicked in, the second host of Anubis was already capable of clashing with Silver Chariot and even injuring it and once the host did begin to grow more powerful, he was capable of blowing Silver Chariot away with his attacks and pressure Polnareff into a corner, with Polnareff calling on Jotaro for help.

Star Platinum, while still trying not to kill the guy, managed to catch the host's sword during his "strongest and fastest attack yet" before breaking the sword.

Star Platinum > Anubis' 2nd Host (after growing to his peak) > Anubis' 2nd Host (Growing in power) >~ Silver Chariot.

Then, Star Platinum, who had not yet gone full-force, managed to keep up with Polnareff-Anubis and clash with his attacks, even halting the momentum of his sword before knocking him away. Remember, Polnareff was also growing stronger and faster with each swing. After that, Star Platinum, now going all-out, kept up with and clashed with Silver Chariot-Anubis, despite Silver Chariot growing stronger and faster with each swing, with Polnareff-Anubis having to resort to striking Jotaro's weak spot, his stomach. Anubis boasting about having surpassed Star Platinum would have made a bit more sense if he had stabbed Star Platinum, but he stabbed Jotaro. After Anubis claimed he was stronger, Star Platinum proceeded to prove him wrong and break his sword apart.

Star Platinum >~ Silver Chariot-Anubis > Polnareff-Anubis > Anubis' 2nd Host (Grown to his peak) > Anubis' 2nd Host (Growing in power) >~ Silver Chariot.

So, this point is moot.

Diavolo beat Polnareff in his prime, that is, where the Silver Chariot would be stronger than before (for facing the Italian mafia, stand users), it is not without precedent that the stand gets stronger according to the use, it happened with Star Platinum [4], The World [5], Stone Free [6], in fact, Polnareff himself says about this in the first fight against Avdol [7].
All those statements referenced growth through training.
The ones about Stone Free are so unrelated and out of context, I don't see how you could even make a point using them.

DIO wasn't buffing the Stands of the Joestars. The only reason Holy could not control her Stand was because she did not have the fighting spirit.

Silver Chariot being able to pierce DIO's head and nearly reach his brain with a sneak attack does not compare to the amount of damage Star Platinum inflicted upon DIO and The World. Even after DIO reached his Greatest High, Jotaro was still bullying him around.

Anubis' second host was stated to have grown even stronger than the last and was constantly growing in strength and speed. Even before Anubis' Reactive Power Level kicked in, the second host of Anubis was already capable of clashing with Silver Chariot and even injuring it and once the host did begin to grow more powerful, he was capable of blowing Silver Chariot away with his attacks and pressure Polnareff into a corner, with Polnareff calling on Jotaro for help.

Star Platinum, while still trying not to kill the guy, managed to catch the host's sword during his "strongest and fastest attack yet" before breaking the sword.

Star Platinum > Anubis' 2nd Host (after growing to his peak) > Anubis' 2nd Host (Growing in power) >~ Silver Chariot.

Then, Star Platinum, who had not yet gone full-force, managed to keep up with Polnareff-Anubis and clash with his attacks, even halting the momentum of his sword before knocking him away. Remember, Polnareff was also growing stronger and faster with each swing. After that, Star Platinum, now going all-out, kept up with and clashed with Silver Chariot-Anubis, despite Silver Chariot growing stronger and faster with each swing, with Polnareff-Anubis having to resort to striking Jotaro's weak spot, his stomach. Anubis boasting about having surpassed Star Platinum would have made a bit more sense if he had stabbed Star Platinum, but he stabbed Jotaro. After Anubis claimed he was stronger, Star Platinum proceeded to prove him wrong and break his sword apart.

Star Platinum >~ Silver Chariot-Anubis > Polnareff-Anubis > Anubis' 2nd Host (Grown to his peak) > Anubis' 2nd Host (Growing in power) >~ Silver Chariot.

So, this point is moot.

All those statements referenced growth through training.
The ones about Stone Free are so unrelated and out of context, I don't see how you could even make a point using them.
If Dio wasn't buffing, explain to me, why did Holy improve only after Dio's defeat?

About Silver Chariot + Anubis, I don't think I have much to say (even because I read the fight with Anubis before writing this calculation), I think I only have to talk about Anubis stabbing Jotaro instead of Star Platinum, so, Star Platinum was trapped between Silver Chariot + Anubis and Jotaro. About the evolution of stands, replace "training" with "use", which I remember during part three, Jotaro didn't stop to train, he just used the stand and that's it. Stone Free's out of context? What do you mean?

Because her stand was coming forcefully by DIO, he wasn't buffing them, Josuke was also like this.

They improved because once DIO died, the stand wasn't coming off forcefully and they could adapt to it.

Okay okay, The first uses "she doens't have the fighting spirit", i just wanna know if babies have (Death 13 user and Shizuka), if a dumb cat have (or plant, i don't know), a mouse, a turtle have the fighting spirit

The second I did not understand very well, he apparently contradicted himself there!? "Because her stand her was coming forcefully by DIO, he wasn't buffing them" "They improved because once DIO died, the stand wasn't coming off forcefully and they could adapt to it.

If they managed to adapt only after Dio’s death, you’re just strengthening my argument

Back