• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bump when it's only like 8 hrs. Wait for at least 12 or 24 hrs.

For me it was like 4-5 hours.

Then again my other PC always says it has passed a day ago, must be a glitch.

I mean

This is essentially Precog vs Immortality

Immortality is gonna win more times than it's not

assuming AP doesn't make it a stomp one way or another Genichiro being unkillable seems like it would

I mean for the most part I'd just link his boss fight. Fairly skilled and trained in the Ashina method of fighting, which doesn't revolve around anything except adapted to use whatever gives the highest chance of winning (compared to everything else).

Here yah go. He's less skilled than Wolf one feels, but not by much.

So should we assume that Bradley is baseline? If yes, then Gen has the AP advantage, as well as immortality.

if he lacks a way around the immortality though

Genichiro sort of just wears him down regardless about other aspects of the fight

I mean this is sort of a stomp no matter what, no?

Either Genichiro literally never hits him (which is unlikely but still) or Bradley simply can't kill Genichiro due to Type 4. Pick your poison.

You forgot Type 2, yeah this is kinda stompish though it would depend on where the fight is located.

Type 2 is less relevant than Type 4. Didn't forget anything, chief.

SBA means victory via incap, KO, BFR or death so yes.

That is if he has means of doing it.

Oh

Well I suppose that's true I guess

Then I guess I vote Genichiro via seemingly comparable or better skill, immortality, and just essentially waiting to get around precognition since it doesn't seem to be perfect

He might try to knock Gen out, or hit certain body parts to paralyze him and just leave him there. So maybe that could work.

Gen FRA.

Bradley does have very impressive feats. His precog allowed him to single handedly charge down an encampment full of soldiers with machine guns/tanks/bombs etc. He can deal with people skilled with firearms with just his sword skills/speed/precog.

According to the wikia (I know it's not a good source)

Ultimate eye: Allows Wrath to perfectly and efficiently anticipate all variables and his opponent's attacks and take action with absolute efficiency without any effort. He can adapt perfectly to all factors achieving maximum efficiency in offensive and defensive strategy, ensuring optimal results as long as there is the slightest chance and depending on the means at his disposal. A simple glance will detect his opponent's or obstacle's nature, strengths, weaknesses, etc. making Wrath a perfect military field strategist.

If this is true he would likely be able to see Gen's immortality. I think it's likely Bradley would look to remove Gen's lims from there or knock him out. In terms of brute swordsmanship skill Gen probably is slightly better but Bradley's precog would actually give him a major edge in close combat.

Knowing Bradley from the series/his general military tactics he is likely to try to use Gen's biggest strength (immortality) to his advantage and go for incap straight away. For these reasons I will vote for Bradley (unless the wikia is wanking his precog)

I'm inclined to vote for Genichiro since Bradley's precog hasn't prevented him from being beaten by opponents comparable to him such as scar.

I'm rether sketch about "single glance means Bradley knows Gen has res" thing unless he's shown it.

Delta3000 said:
I'm inclined to vote for Genichiro since Bradley's precog hasn't prevented him from being beaten by opponents comparable to him such as scar.
He didn't have Precog when he fought Scar

Scar also didn't beat him, he would have died if not for the light blinding Bradley, who at that time got impaled twice, lost his eye, and his stamina was low since he fought Greed, Ling and the entire army beforehand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back