• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A pizza chef fights a butterfly lady

Well figured I can give this a try, both have fought Ezio after all.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Peppino is allowed his optional equipment and transformations but not his tier 8 amp
  • Lady Butterfly is 9-A
  • Both start 5 meters apart
  • SBA otherwise
Eyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!: 1

Why indeed: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Peppino will have an easy time parrying her attacks and kunai throws, but because of the massive LS disadvantage Peppino will never be able to grab her, and because of that stat difference he'll get destroyed by Lady's Perilous Attacks. I think Lady Butterfly's Perilous Attacks will deal the most amount of damage to Peppino, due to him being bad at parrying grappling moves already he'll get caught offguard by her overhead leglock that he wouldn't even be able to predict, and her other move that characters with similar LS to her are incapable of parrying.

As the fight progresses, I can see Peppino winning. Lady Butterfly will resort to her illusions, which might make her actually lose the fight, as Peppino can easily stun, parry, or just pick up one of the illusions and throw it at her and damage her, in addition to his acrobatics helping him reach her on her thread platforms. Eitherway, Peppino will be focused on destroying the illusions more, which will make her unable to summon more phantom butterflies to tear at him. Overall I think Peppino takes this.

Are we conveniently forgetting the fact that Lady Butterfly can go invisible and can stealth like a regular shinobi? And also she is vertically maneuverable with all her strings. I do not see any proof her illusions can be simply picked up and thrown given they tend to die in one hit anyway, and she can transform them into illusion butterfly projectiles that home in on Peppino.

Not to mention, Peppino also has to deal with fighting the illusory Lady Butterfly on top of the regular illusions who is equally capable as the real one. The LS advantage and stat difference have already been stated but I don't see how Peppino actually takes this if Lady Butterfly has the opportunity to stealth and more maneuverability with her string manipulation.

Well Peppino can run up walls like a cracked rooster, that and can super jump until he hits something vertically. So he can easily catch up to the strings high up in the air I'd say

Back