• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if his precog doesn't let him see his immortality he would likely be able to kill him once and go for incap from there.

I dont see Bradley just mindlessly hacking Gen down till Gen wins as indicated above.

Yeah that's what I mean. I don't think he would be able to tell he has immortality as I said above (FMA wikia wanks his precog apparently) but it would likely mean he would win fairly easily in a straight up sword brawl with it, at least once.

how exactly does Gen have 9-A ap in base when he's able to harm mid game Wolf before powering up - he should have the edge over bradley here. Anyway Bradley has no wat of killing(permanently) Genichiro and incapacitating Gen is quite difficult given his tolerance to being stabbed.

Genichiro tanks 3 stabs to the throat/chest before even having to revive once

Yeah, I am imagining Bradley kills Genchiro once. Genchiro revives. Bradley would very quickly understand he has to deal with this in an unconventional way. He would likely try to disarm Genchiro or literally just cut off his arms/legs. Does Genchiro's ressurection/immortality regenerate his limbs?

If Wolf didn't regenerate I don't see Gen doing so as well.

I'm not sure, I can definitely see each of them wearing both of them out. One has muscle-based precog (which is good though I wonder if it won't be as good as normal if he becomes exhausted enough) while the other has type 2 and 4 immortality (by type 2 I mean loosing gallons of his blood and having multiple stab wounds through his abdomen and still being able to walk).

And both have at least comparable skill. I might go inconclusive for now.

I don't see Bradley getting exhausted from having to kill Gen once to realise he can resurrect etc, then proceeds to go straight for incap by cutting off his arms.

I still believe Gen can take a lot of punishment from Bradley before eventually ressing, and seeing as how both have at least comparable skill and stamina I'm leaning more to inconclusive.

Yeah that makes sense actually. Although I could see Bradley going for decapitation, taking multiple hits to your stomach isn't going to kill anyone super quick (considered one of the worst places to be shot in terms of time taken to die/pain) I would take muscle based pre-cog in a sword fight over immortality any day of the week to be honest.

TBF, the Guardian Ape survives decapitation (the Ape also drank the rejuvenating waters, while Gen drank a much more potent and concentrated one that doesn't corrupt him so easily)

Maybe? The game hasn't elaborated that much about them parasites.

I'm pretty sure the centipede was mindcontrolling the ape/the villagers etc. I doubt Genchiro would be able to pull of the same unless he had one as well.

I'd have to honestly go for Bradley here. Literally every fight of his is a skill feat by virtue of him overwhelming all manner of characters only with his swords and not by simply swinging then around with brute force, and no one at any point in the series even matching him in skill.

An opponent that won't stay down its pretty much the Homunculus, only Genichirou doesn't have a limit because of Philosopher Stone energy and can't regenerate (as far as I know). Nothing is stopping Bradley feom cutting his extremities off and then cutting those even more until literally nothing can really move.

Yes and no. Hanbei for one, who is also an infested has a centipede in him. Yet it doesn't look like the parasite is controlling him. That could also be said for Corrupted Monk, High Abbot of Senpou Temple and Guardian Ape phase 1.

It could be that the water has centipede eggs in them due to being stagnant, and drinking them makes the user's blood stagnant. It's possible that the one Gen drank doesnt even have it.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I'd have to honestly go for Bradley here. Literally every fight of his is a skill feat by virtue of him overwhelming all manner of characters only with his swords and not by simply swinging then around with brute force, and no one at any point in the series even matching him in skill.

An opponent that won't stay down its pretty much the Homunculus, only Genichirou doesn't have a limit because of Philosopher Stone energy and can't regenerate (as far as I know). Nothing is stopping Bradley feom cutting his extremities off and then cutting those even more until literally nothing can really move.
2 for bradley

most threads die boyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back