• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kinda Jin Mo-Ri vs Goku

Yeah I said kinda because this isn't an ordinary match. This isn't really a conventional vs match, to begin with since I'm not putting up tiers or abilities. I'm taking all supernatural powers away from them. This is a discussion about not who would win in a fight, but who is the better martial artist. I hear Goku getting the praise that he is the greatest martial artist in all of fiction so I want to see if there is someone who can challenge that title. So yeah that is what this thread is about. Who do you think is the better martial artist? Leave your opinion down below.

Mo-Ri, should be a better martial artist. Within the world of GoH, martial arts is practically a superpower as even a power drained Mo-Ri was able to fight someone who had precognition and his armoursuits.

Plus, given Mo-Ri's greater lifespan, he should also have more experience fighting. And within both stories, GoH actually spends more time exploring fighting techniques and the progression of Mo-Ri as a fighter (Accupuncture, Tae Kwon Do, etc.), compared to Goku, who we see training and then learning to perfect one technique constantly (Kaio-ken, ultra instinct, etc.)

Overall, I feel Mo-Ri is more fleshed out when it comes to martial arts and actually earned most of his achivements instead of screaming really loudly to achive something.

Back