• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kimimaro vs Garchomp

Mega Garchomp2
Kimimaro cursed seal
After being cured of his fatal illness Kimiaro begins to train in order to better serve the ill will of his dark master. In doing so he disturbs the nesting ground of an angry wild Garchomp. Seeing this as an opportunity to test his strength, Kimimaro stands his ground and fights the beast head on. Is Kimimaro in over his head? Or is it Garchomp thats betten off more than it can chew?

Garchomp-0

Kimimaro-0

I don't have a reason, I just like Garchomp more. But if we're going skill-wise, yeah I have to go with Kimimaro.

I think Garchomps ability to fly would give him an edge.

Landon Avery said:
I don't have a reason, I just like Garchomp more. But if we're going skill-wise, yeah I have to go with Kimimaro.
I think Garchomps ability to fly would give him an edge.
I think Kimimaro's superhuman speed equalizes Garchomp's flying, plus his superhuman strength would beat Garchomp to a pulp if Kimimaro managed to get on it's head.

I think Kimimaro's superhuman speed equalizes Garchomp's flying, plus his superhuman strength would beat Garchomp to a pulp if Kimimaro managed to get on it's head.

Their both listed as multi-city block level in AP and hypersonic in Speed. How much faster and stronger could Kimimaro be?

On top of that Garchomp has multi-city block level durability while Kimimaro's is only city block level.

Back