• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Well, this is a bad idea! Let's do this.

The Eversor Assassin is 8-C!

Now onto the shit I'm giving Kim and Shego to make this fair.

Kim has Full prior knowledge

Shego has a day of prep(without prior knowledge and can't consult Kim beforehand)

Both Kim has her optional Equipment

Start 10 meters away

Battle takes place in a massive scooby-doo esque hallway(you know the meme)

Shego and Kim: 0

Eversor Assassin: 0

EXPLOSION!: 0

I vote for Shego and Kim

I'm too lazy to give reasons right now, you can ignore my vote if you want, maybe I'll write an explanation later when I have time.

I vote for Shego and Kim

I'm too lazy to give reasons right now, you can ignore my vote if you want, maybe I'll write an explanation later when I have time.
I will ignore it for now, cause the Eversor has some nasty nasty shit going on with it

cause the Eversor has some nasty nasty shit going on with it
You know what I'll just go over it now

1. Skill: Eversors(as well as every other assassin class) as a baseline just to start their are granted full knowledge and skill to use every Martial art known to man. To start their training. From there, it kind of goes out of control, but uh, I'll just use the most butt-**** insane crap for now.

One of these things boxed Legienstrasse, the same guy who boxed a Culexus Assassin Grandmaster(You know, invisible to everything, has EE balls, and makes people want to rip their damn eyes out by existing near them), a Vindicare Assassin Grandmaster (A normal "fodder" Vindicare made a moon-to-ground shot and another one 1v100000'd a bunch of Tau to a stalemate. The guys all about massive AoE Danmaku with super-assisted Aim Programs. That could one-shot the Vindicare. Now imagine a Grandmaster.)[oh, and Legienstrasse dodged shots from this guy by the way], two entire Squadrons of Astartes including a Captain which are all their own skill beasts, multiple snipers, and a **** mothering Emperor's Champion all at once. And one ****** Eversor is what matched this guy and killed them both. If either Shego or Kim enter melee, they are dead.

2. Instant kills!: Eversor's are armed with an off-hand dunked in poison that can Instant kill Astartes. You know, the same guys that are immune to every earth-borne poison and need to use what's essentially super-poison just to get drunk. And they have a gun that shoots darts with this same poison, but at least it shouldn't be a problem even with the Assassin being a crack shot.

3. Kablooey: Eversors kind of have this very nasty tendency to explode with tier 7-6 Potency when they die. That bomb needs to be gotten the **** away from and quickly.

Pretty sure the Warhammer guy stomps.

The skill chain is way too much Kim and Shego to handle, and one hit means a wincon for them meanwhile the only instant kill they have is the sleep manipulation which won’t be the opening move for either of them. They can’t really do much here.

Pretty sure the Warhammer guy stomps.

The skill chain is way too much Kim and Shego to handle, and one hit means a wincon for them meanwhile the only instant kill they have is the sleep manipulation which won’t be the opening move for either of them. They can’t really do much here.

How much leeway do I need to give them in order for them to either win or this nor be a stomp?

Reaper making Warhammer Vsthreads:
welcome-to-can-the-character-cook-where-i-tell-you-how-well-v0-ol1ju97eumnb1.png

Back