• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killing Arts vs Martial Arts: Mori Dan vs Veldora Tempest

That would be considered as outside interference from another character, which I think isn't allowed in VS Threads, but then again I could be heavily tripping on that.
I mean, Veldora by nature is literally outside help. He’s in the exact same situation as Mori, the one he’s seeing isn’t actually the real one, it’s with Rimuru.

Uhhhhh

Yeah idrk how to judge that. The best thing I can say as a compromise is inconclusive but feel free to take my words with a grain of salt if you find that to be an invalid judgement.

If you all see both stats in their profile, sure you already know that's incon

So nothing change.

Also the case is happen with Medea too

Veldora actually can incon too with 4th and 3rd spot (Also Medea). But yeah he get 5th spot, because he got incon first with Mori also Medea. So he can't pass for higher spot.

Can it affect Mori?
No.

Veldora's real body is in imaginary space (2A Structure ). Therefore, this battle will take place between Veldora's clones equal to his real body and Mori Dan.

Veldora has 4D Layered Acausality Type 4, 4D Passive Aura, 4D Passive EE (İnformation Erasure ) , 4D Passive Fate Manipulation , 4D Passive Law Manipulation.

Also he has 4D Probability Manipulation, 4D Power Nullification, 4D Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 (Absorption) , 4D Time Stop.

Mori Dan is already resisting some of these, and since Mori has a Large Size Type 9, Veldora cannot completely impress him with a Low 2C range. This is an incon.

He both has Law Manipulation and should resist Law Manipulation.
So this should be in Mori's profile as resistance, as it just says he has it, not that he resists it.
I mean, Peak didn't say anything about Mori NEEDING Law Manipulation, just that he needs to resist it. So idk why Veldora also resisting it matters unless there's something I am missing.
in tensura, any ultimate skill user has law manipulation and resists, I just don't know how many layers there are

Either way, this is incon, both have no range to affect each other

Try Veldora vs Medea. Medea Infinity Destroyers can deal with Veldora Immortality (Type 9), because it has Multiversal+ range.
But idk if can works to Veldora

I think Veldora passive erasure Jin's avatar out of existence would count as a continual incap, as that effectively allows Vel to prevent Mori (true body) from interacting with reality, supposing Mori interacts with the world through an avatar.

I think Veldora passive erasure Jin's avatar out of existence would count as a continual incap, as that effectively allows Vel to prevent Mori (true body) from interacting with reality, supposing Mori interacts with the world through an avatar.
The problem is Mori seeing Veldora from Nirvana is Rimuru rather than Veldora. I don't think this scenario will happen if Mori use his Avatar to attack Veldora.

Also Mori can use his hax or anything from Nirvana, but it's not enough to deal with Veldora Immo 9 because of lacks of range. Same case with Veldora too

Nothing has changed.

Perhaps Veldora vs Medea, considering the clones to attack from everywhere, reach Multiversal+ to affect the real Veldora and Infinity Destroyers to leave Veldora being destroyed infinitely, as his entire future is also destroyed.

Who knows?

Back