• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killin in the 80's - Jason Voorhees vs The Alien

Yeah, that Xeno's getting brutalized.

Even without his superior regen, a Warrior class Xenomorph is not getting through Jason's Building level durability. And despite what Aliens tend to do in the way of stalking/outmaneuvering their victims, Jason is easily above them in straight-up combat.

All the Xeno has on him is speed, and given how the actual difference in speed between them isn't even that high, it won't be enough for the Xeno to pull off a win.

Canon Composite Jason's healing factor is more than powerful enough for him to resist acid. That won't put him down.

jason against all of the except the queen.

Jason has extreme Regenerationn and is superior to warriors, runners and drones. He could wear down the stronger ones and damage them with his weapon combined which is increased in cutting with his strength. Against the queen he'd be BFRd and tuned to a splat mark for a few minutes. Now i've seen how fast jason can heal from some of the cannonical comics, and he can heal faster than that acid melts objects.

The Xenomorph may attempt to use acid, but Jason is no stranger to that, he was once completely engulfed in acid and still survived, combine that with Jason's Regenerationn, durability and strength advantage and it makes this victory pretty straightforward.

@ptsoxmonkey

sorry i took so long to respond, but i'd like to say that i was scaling jason to the different xenomorphs and not putting him up against a horde

Back