• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Kitsunes--Ninetales vs Kyubimon

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
It's not Lucario this time! ovo. Speed equalized. Which yellow many-tailed fox wins? Mainland Ninetales. If it becomes a stomp, then Alolan (but then it's less thematic ovo).

038Ninetales
Kyubimon crusader

So a few question.

1) How good is the Reality Warping?

2) Where does Precog come from?

3) Would Fox-Tail Inferno count as Will-o-Wisp? ovo

Mkay. Illusions are deadly. However, Kohenkyo will be useful here. Especially with that AP advantage.

It has to hot first. Also Block does not stop attacks, It stop you from escaping battle. Meaning it's useless here.

oh, yeah. tbh I kinda forgot what Block does (I have never used it).

What about confuse ray?

@Cal yeah, that's the move I was thinking of, thanks.

Imprison only stops attacks that both share. Only thing that is getting sealed here is Fox-Tail Inferno.

• Kohenkyo: Copies the opponent's appearance, or, (in Battle Evolution) switches places with them in a whirl of leaves. In Digimon RPG, teleports to the enemy and kicks them before disappearing. In Masters, uses a glowing hand to summon two phantom clones of itself to attack the enemy.

Speaking of Dark Type moves, I need to put Youkomon's moveset on the file...Not that it effects this fight whatsoever.

Back