• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Instinct pages, they need a whole lot of work.

I whole heartedly agree with what the pages have to offer, the power of the verse is just fine but the problem is, the justification in the pages is extremely poor for some characters. We get it, they scale to Tusk's meteor feat but can we at least try to improve this stuff? Some cases have nothing to back up their ratings and then there's the fact that no proper scaling has been provided for the verse. I can make a case for Eyedol (who still lacks a page) and Gargos being Town level because they are just as strong as Tusk if not stronger and they have meteorite attacks too, then Orchid too for killing Eyedol as well as Hisako and Kim Wu helping beat Gargos. Then again, I don't see much explaining as to how the fights went down in canon. I could also help by posting some of the recent comic feats for the verse, that would probably help too. Any thoughts? I really think we need to clean the pages a little, guys.

Sorry im late just noticed this and yeah i'm pretty sure there needs to be some work done with quite a few of the pages, for instance the characters are listed as town level via scaling from the meteor but the calc actually placed that feat at Large Town or High 7-C and Sub-Relativistic. As for the comic feats i think they're perfectly valid although it should be noted that the characters are weaker due to some unknown force sphoning the Astral Energy that powers Tusk, Kim, Aganos and Jago. As for Gargos and Eyedol i'd honestly have two keys for them one with atleast Town to Large Town Level with the second at unknown (Gargos in the Astral Plane required the combined powers of Kim Wu, Jago and Tusk to take him down and Eyedol at his peak had to be whittled down by Gargos before his death in the Astral Plane). The Orchid thing i can see being lower since Eyedol was still weakened from his battle with Gargos.

Also almost forgot if you need justifications for the other characters TJ and Orchid survived leaping from the top floor of a skyscraper calced to be 1,162 FT tall, the Stalker program (Riptor) was designed to compete with the Fulgores and Cinder, Everyone scales to a wendigo lifting a military jeep, Mira is on par with a weakened Kim, Glacius froze a river in a novella i think and itd be kind of cool if someone calcs the damage done by an Ultra Combo.

That sounds awesome, man. Thanks a lot. I'll get some scans too. I also found a calc placing Gargos' atmospheric dispersion at moon level. I'll check it in the community again.

Back