• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KIller B vs Roronoa Zoro! Battle of multiple sword wielders!

Seven Swords Dance Technique
Master of the dance of seven swords and the 8 tail's jinchuriki

Zoro Defeating Kaku with Asura
Master of the Nine swords style and 2nd greatest swordsman in one piece

Standard battle assumptions,for most part,opponents start 100M apart.

Dressrosa Arc zoro and Post 4th shinobi world war Killer B(starts in base)

Both combatants have their standard equipment that they own.

Both in character but willing to kill.

Let it go!

That would be a close call, but I'll give it to Roronoa Zoro. Mainly because his immense strength. It would be not hard for him to cut B's Bijuu form to pieces. Even if B doesn't transform, Zoro would defeat him in an 1 to 1 combat due to his strength and durability.

LlamaGod1411 said:
For Zoro to win, he has to take out B before the transformation.
If B transforms, B wins.
How? Firstly, Zoro is fast enough to evade most of B's Bijuu form's attacks. Even if he gets hit, that won't do much to him due to his durability. If B tries to send a Bijuu Dama, Zoro would turn him into a takoyaki whilst he prepares it. Since B's Bijuu form doesn't have any moves that can finish off Zoro by itself(maybe Bijuu Dama, but I said why B can't use it), he needs to land quite a few hits. But before he does it, Zoro would slice him off.

As does B transform into 8 tails his speed increases as well,KB in 8 tails form is as fast as zoro,but while zoro is city level,8 tails is Mountain level,saying that a city level character will be able to cut through a mountain level is severe NLF,the point is that,once B reaches 8 tails,the match is over,the real question is.

Will zoro kill B before he reaches 8 tails,Zoro outclasses B in every form sans the 8 tails.

Will an in character zoro go all out since the start and kill B,or let him get upto full power,and also B can go directly into the 8 tails from his base,without having to go through chakra cloaks,but he won't do that unless he feels outclassed,can he do it fast enough and will zoro let him do it.

KazarianFahs said:
As does B transform into 8 tails his speed increases as well,KB in 8 tails form is as fast as zoro,but while zoro is city level,8 tails is Mountain level,saying that a city level character will be able to cut through a mountain level is severe NLF,the point is that,once B reaches 8 tails,the match is over,the real question is.

Will zoro kill B before he reaches 8 tails,Zoro outclasses B in every form sans the 8 tails.

Will an in character zoro go all out since the start and kill B,or let him get upto full power,and also B can go directly into the 8 tails from his base,without having to go through chakra cloaks,but he won't do that unless he feels outclassed,can he do it fast enough and will zoro let him do it.

Zoro would probably don't start 100%. Because of that, B will probably get a chance to turn 8 tails. But as I said before, that only increases Zoro's chances to win. Also, if B tries anything fishy(BD) Zoro would see and don't let him do it. In a 1v1 sword fight, I'd give it to Zoro(due to stat advantage) so no matter B turns into 8 tails or not, this match will be Zoro's.

With CoO will Zoro have enough time and speed to avoid a Biju Bomb? Because if Zoro can dodge them or do something to counter them or stop B from using them then I definitely vote Zoro, I feel the only way B can win is with a biju bomb

RexofLM said:
With CoO will Zoro have enough time and speed to avoid a Biju Bomb? Because if Zoro can dodge them or do something to counter them or stop B from using them then I definitely vote Zoro, I feel the only way B can win is with a biju bomb
He doesn't need to. Preparing BD takes a lot of time. If Zoro sees B preparing it, he will definitely not let him to.

Again the question isn't about 8 tails,but since we are talking about it anyway,the strongest AP feat by zoro is a city level feat,he is not going to stop a mountain level character from doing anything,especially when that mountain level char has 8 tentacles and 2 arms,which again,zoro can't cut since he has no mountain level feat,and a bijjudama takes like 7-9 secs anyway and he can actually throw a Bijju beam so to be said,discussing a blatantly obvious scenario is detracting from the point of this thread,which i'll repharse again.

"Will an in character zoro kill B before he reaches 8 tails,will B transform into 8 tails as soon as he's outclassed and can zoro stop him from doing so"

KazarianFahs said:
Again the question isn't about 8 tails,but since we are talking about it anyway,the strongest AP feat by zoro is a city level feat,he is not going to stop a mountain level character from doing anything,especially when that mountain level char has 8 tentacles and 2 arms,which again,zoro can't cut since he has no mountain level feat,and a bijjudama takes like 7-9 secs anyway and he can actually throw a Bijju beam so to be said,discussing a blatantly obvious scenario is detracting from the point of this thread,which i'll repharse again.
"Will an in character zoro kill B before he reaches 8 tails,will B transform into 8 tails as soon as he's outclassed and can zoro stop him from doing so"
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beast_Ball As you can see here, the user who uses BD needs to gather and balance the chakra. Even if Zoro cannot completely destroy 8 tails, he can still ruin his concentration by cutting his limbs(yes he can, this is Dressrosa arc Zoro).

I suppose I see your logic however over the course of an entire battle you cant honestly say that those multiple city level attacks wont add up and take their toll. But to answer your question i havent known zoro to play around so possibly.

In all actuality if they both start in base form and they fight due to the huge gap between their base power and durability isn't it plausible that one shot from Zoro pretty much ends B right there.

Grand Landmaster said:
That would be a close call, but I'll give it to Roronoa Zoro. Mainly because his immense strength. It would be not hard for him to cut B's Bijuu form to pieces. Even if B doesn't transform, Zoro would defeat him in an 1 to 1 combat due to his strength and durability.
Except its quite opposite. Bee has more strength AND durability . Bee either vapourises him by a TBB or smashes him to bits.There is nothing zoro can do here

Grand Landmaster said:
RexofLM said:
He doesn't need to. Preparing BD takes a lot of time. If Zoro sees B preparing it, he will definitely not let him to.
Except he can fire [4 TBB easily without any problem]. And guess what? He can shoot more of necessary,he doesnt get exhausted after using his strongest attack unlike zoro who didnt do anything noteworthy after his "Mountain level" feat

Grand Landmaster said:
KazarianFahs said:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beast_Ball As you can see here, the user who uses BD needs to gather and balance the chakra. Even if Zoro cannot completely destroy 8 tails, he can still ruin his concentration by cutting his limbs(yes he can, this is Dressrosa arc Zoro).
Something tells me you havent read naruto manga. Also,TBB is as fast as zoro,if not faster. Start reading naruto before saying anything about the series

Bee wins by blowing him via TBB,or spams TBB to make sure it hits him

Back