• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kikyo (Inuyasha) vs Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
Kikyo.(InuYasha).full.893342
Lucy Current

Both characters will kill but otherwise in character.

Takes place in wooded area, 50m apart.

Post-Time Skip Lucy.

Who wins?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
If CSK isnt involved i'll say kikyo due to hax
I haven't seen the show, only heard about it, can you explain what (who) CSK is and why he'd be in the fight?

Oh well Lucy uses celestial keys to summon celestial spirits in fights.CSK is one of them but a one time thing she could do.Shes got 12 other regular celestial spirits iirc not including CSK

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Oh well Lucy uses celestial keys to summon celestial spirits in fights.CSK is one of them but a one time thing she could do.Shes got 12 other regular celestial spirits iirc not including CSK
I see, around what level are the 12 other spirits?

I'd like to not add CSK as it seems more like a 1v2 because of the same level.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
A bit above her in stats and have several unique abilities
Are they apart of her standardly (does she use them often?)

if so, i'll say the 12 spirits but not CSK.

Well given that they are 50m away from the get go and that Lucy's spirits are not ranged fighters she just needs to spam arrows while her soul collectors or something take lucy out

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Well given that they are 50m away from the get go and that Lucy's spirits are not ranged fighters she just needs to spam arrows while her soul collectors or something take lucy out
Her Shinidamachu, yeah.

Czuczian11 said:
Isn't Lucy speed big advantage?
Lucy is Supersonic+ but Kikyo is Supersonic+ in reactions, meaning she'll be able to react to what Lucy does despite the speed difference.

Post 1st Time Lucy is Supersonic + with Hypersonic+ reactions , so in any case her speed is superior (but in that case she don't blites)

Czuczian11 said:
Post 1st Time Lucy is Supersonic + with Hypersonic+ reactions , so in any case her speed is superior (but in that case she don't blites)
Kikyo is Supersonic+ with Supersonic+ Reactions, so they move the same, Lucy just reacts faster.

What's your vote for the fight?

well she has other ppl to help her fight and can summon more than 1 spirit at a time

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well she has other ppl to help her fight and can summon more than 1 spirit at a time
Kikyo also has servants and her Shinidamachu.

Are the Celestials considered "undead" or "dead" (I ask because i know nothing about the series and they're called SPIRITS).

If so, Kikyo would be able to control them as well.

Does Lucy have any resistence to Soul Hax?

Aparajita said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Kikyo also has servants and her Shinidamachu.
Are the Celestials considered "undead" or "dead" (I ask because i know nothing about the series and they're called SPIRITS).

If so, Kikyo would be able to control them as well.

Does Lucy have any resistence to Soul Hax?
idk if the celestials are undead really soul hax idts

TISSG7Redgrave said:
idk if the celestials are undead really soul hax idts
The Shinidamachu are Spiritual Collectors that empower Kikyo, they can also be used to take Souls from living creatures. Unless i'm missing something, Her Shinidamachu should be able to SS Lucy and be done with it as they move at the same speeds she does.

Is her soulstealing technique fast enough to hit someone with Hypersonic+ reactions?

About question in variety, just look at her page:

with her spirits she can use a lot of techniques of different element

She can use water, earth, chains, light, sand and even wool via connection andd/or summonig a spirit

She can summon martial artists and weapon specialsist and se can empower er own skills in such a categories via "merging" with the key via Star Dress

She has powerful Light/Celestial/Cosmic based attack called Uranometria by herself (however it requires incantation , but it managed to hit Supersonic characters in combat and even Hypersonic+ character (but it was off guard) so I guess it will not be easy to dodge)

She is skilled whip combatant, and can inorporate spirit power to herself to become master archer, martial artist and most likely axe(wo)man as well.

If she is allowed to summon CSK (she have potentially up to 9 cast in canon left) she can order him to stop time and perform city level attacks. Spirits are considered as immortal and they have to have at lest 400 years as they were used in past to open Eclipse Gate.

I think it wouldn't be hard to react to all attacks that Kikyo can perform with superior reactions. Technically Lucy can also use dimmensional travel if she asks Virgo (one of her summons so no outside help), she even performed Time Travel with mentioned earlier Eclipse Gate so she can even use dimmensional travel then perform time travel then kill Kikyo or even her ancestors. However that scenario is very unlkely and dumb.

Can Lucy see the Spiritual World? And by Spiritual World, i legitimately mean the world of the dead. Kikyo can phase herself into the Spiritual World, where you can't see her.

Since her Soul Collectors don't possess a physical form, it's going to be Kikyo firing Supersonic to Supersonic+ Purification Arrows (These ignore durability as they destroy on the subatomic scale), while the Soul Collectors move in to SS.

The SS do not require physical contact to take Souls, they absorb them at distances - she's able to absorb the souls of the dead from great distances.

CSK isn't allowed in the fight as it wouldn't be an actual match if so.

Via her bow, Kikyo can deflect magical attacks aimed at her and can heal attacks that aren't instantly fatal via her spiritual magic.

If pushed into it, Kikyo can summon the Mayose tree which calls to the Souls of all of the Living. This wasn't explained very well, but it destroys the Souls when they reach the tree - but characters with enough Will or defenses against SS can prevent it.

Lucy can see Celestial Spirits as every single character in FT verse (except for Cobra as he is blind but he can hear them), however it wouldn't indicate anything. She managed to see Mavis Vermilion ghost but it was later stated that is astral projection that is visible only for pople marked with guild sign. However after fight vs Franalth (demon with soul absorbtion abilities) Master Hade's soul was relased and it communicated with Lucy. She also saw soul of dead dragon summoned by her teammate and could communicate with it. Leo one of her spirits saw ghost of Karen Lilica near to her grave once. However she have never fought again's souls as they weren't (at current moment) enemies nor had any way of fighting. About defensive power Lucy have some abilites that could help. She can summon water barier that is instantly ceating a barier with at least MCB+ defensive power,it can be used without thinking. Also Horologium (a lesser spirit only used for defence) will appear instantly when his master or any ally nearby need help. Lucy will is quite high, she have never surrendered to enemies nor stopped fighting , she even managed CSK to change rules of his world in order to save mentioned earlier Leo.

However as strongest Lucy attack ( pre first skip) if CSK is banned is MCB+ Uranometria (she most likely can't cast it more than twice or thrice during one fight). Technically Lucy have no way to win unless she can BFR Kikyo to Celestial Spirit World (another dimmenion or place somewhere in astral space; where humans will die after longer peroid of time unless they are invited there) via Virgo, but as her movement speed is same as Kikyo reactions and her reactions are very superior she would dodge anything that isn't instantly casted and affect enemy instantly.

Kikio is dead or alive in this thread btw?

Czuczian11 said:
Kikio is dead or alive in this thread btw?
This is Kikyo in the Final Act, so the peak of her powers.

What's the highest SS resistence that Lucy has resisted? As is, i'm not really seeing how she doesn't get SSed by Kikyo's Shin.

Any magical attack that is directed at her, Kikyo can redirect the magic backwards via her Saigu-Yumi Hamaya (her Bow.)

Now, unless Lucy can actually see the Realm of the Dead, which most characters in the InuyashaVerse weren't able to, i don't see how she's going to actually attack Kikyo.

If Lucy gets within melee range, Kikyo's touch casts a more powerful version of her Purification spell that no character had shown resistence to (Even Sesshomaru gave Kikyo healthy respect).

Well it is most likely hard to say is se able to see Realm of the Death. By that logic it works like Madara's Limbo clones and shouldn't be used in vs fight because noone(in similar tier) have counter for it. Lucy demonstated ability to see ghosts but also other people has displayed that ability without any trainig or prepartations. That's how ghosts are working is FT verse.

So if lucy can't see Kikio it means she is dead (as all characters without Spiritual Awarness in her case)

If she can see Kikio she still isn't able to damage her enough to win ( I guess BFR doesn't work)

She would likely fight at mid distance (enogh to fight with whip , but relatively save from mele attacks) so with knowledge about Kikio abilities she would try to not contact with her one-hit-ko-almost-every-ability what could be possible with her speed advantage. But she would lose eventually when she runs out of her stamina.

I agree, Limbo, like Netherworld Sight is pretty broken.

So what's your vote on the fight, Cz?

Kikyo stomps if Lucy cant see

Kikio stomps if Lucy can see (as Lucy will fight in short enough range to be hit)

Kikio low diff if Lucy have fully knowledge about Kikio abilities and can see (will win when Lucy runs out of stamina to dodge)

^as a rule of thumb I I separate the Character (links to the thread) and the Verse (Links to the Verse page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back