• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BruceTheBatman said:
Goku willl be draining his more by dodging and tanking hits. And Ruby is not an idiot and will switch if neccesary.

Goku doesn't use Nimbus in-character much. It's more like his car then anything else. Tho there have been times he's used it so IDK
Goku fought Roshi, an equal opponent, for 2 hours in the 21st Budokai IIRC. Ruby fights weaker enemies

Look guys. We can agree that no matter what nimbus + power pole closes the distance. And earlier I meant Goku could try poking poking her with the pole stopping her from being able to take time to aim and therefore rendering her gun obsolete until close range but then she would switch to her scythe.

Goku would then destroy her in h2h.

How is she supposed to win? I dunno man. If she catches him off guard by while running and shooting by turning jumping and attacking with the scythe Goku would dodge it but he would most likely be off the nimbus by dodging. He would still win h2h tho.

Anyway I think Goku takes it. And then he snacks after.

A Hero Long Forgotten said:
Look guys. We can agree that no matter what nimbus + power pole closes the distance. And earlier I meant Goku could try poking poking her with the pole stopping her from being able to take time to aim and therefore rendering her gun obsolete until close range but then she would switch to her scythe.
Goku would then destroy her in h2h.

How is she supposed to win? I dunno man. If she catches him off guard by while running and shooting by turning jumping and attacking with the scythe Goku would dodge it but he would most likely be off the nimbus by dodging. He would still win h2h tho.

Anyway I think Goku takes it. And then he snacks after.
No one agreed on that and even if it did, Ruby would still have the upper hand because Goku would be injured at that point.

Not when he's weakened, Ruby has a weapon that can hack him apart (weapons > h2h) and Goku will have lost a lot of stamina.

She can win because Goku would be fatigued while Ruby would be relatively fresh and doesn't like going H2H anyway..

Your opinion.

I don't see how nimbus helps goku at all, it's speed equalized. The nimbus can't make him go faster. If it does then by that logic Ruby can use her speed, which people have said earlier is not allowed in speed equalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back