• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KHR Revisions (Cont'd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... If Xanxus's calc is ok, Varia arc Xanxus should be upgrade to low-end 7-C along with Tsuna. And possibly to other Varia arc characters like Mammon (Well, he is an Arcobaleno and also overpower Chrome), Mukuro (Defeated Mamon, of cause) and Hibari (Should be comparable to Mukuro and one-shot Mosca).

And Future Arc characters should be upgrade to at least 7-C since they are stronger than this version of Xanxus.

I have new information that possibly use to scale characters after choice arc.

After I reread Reborn, I found this. It's about Enma Kozato stomp all of Vongola guardia and also Tsuna. It appears that Enma's power is only 1/7 of his full power on that time. Tsuna on this time has Original Vongola Ring which make him overpower Byakura who can stomp Zakuro who can generate 8.8-36 megatons of tnt via this calc. With this, Enma's full power should be at least 7 times stronger than Zakuro, Or at least 61.6-252 megatons of tnt. Since Enma can stomp someone who can stomp Zakuro. So he should be on 7-A.

Since we still have no one who can calc Tsuna's XX-Burner feats, So I suggest we should use this scale to after Choice arc for now.

Has it been stated that his power is literally 7x stronger than the level used to stomp Tsuna? If so, I suppose that 7-A should be acceptable.

Yes, but that's happen before Tsuna got Origina Vongola Ring, after he got it. He overpowered Byakuran. And Tsuna still has this ring when Enma stomp him.

You suggesting me that I should use scale of Byakuran to calc too, right? Well, I think it's ok.

Katekyo hitman reborn 274 16
According to this statement, Byakuran only use 1/10 of his power to stomp Tsuna. Tsuna on this time should be comparable to Zakuro, So Byakuran should be at least 10x stronger than Zakuro, or around 80-360 megatons of tnt, which make Byakuran and end of choice arc Tsuna to be 7-A.

And Enma is at least 7x stronger than this Tsuna, So he should be around 616-2520 megatons of tnt, which should be High 7-A.

Is this your suggestion?

It might be best if you create a blog for the entire calculation process. That way we have something to link to in order to justify the statistics.

Alright, but I will not have enough free time until next week. So I don't mind if someone want to do this instead me. Otherwise, I will do it on next week.

Hello all. Just a small something I wanted to point about.

During Daemon's fight against Hibari he did this . In latter pages it was shown that he sent him to an illusory world. I believe that this should count as some form of BFR.

Yes, Daemon should get BFR. He should also get all of the other abilities that the other Vongola and Shimon Gaurdians have.

Tsuna also needs Gravity Manipulation when he uses the Oath Flame. There might be others that need hax upgrades, but I'm waiting on Piercer or Xanus to get a blog post done for the calcs. Then we'll have AP and Dura for the later characters.

Thank you @Xansussama for your help.

Daemon Spade addition hax that he would get from having the Vongola Gear and Shimon Rings are: Ice Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, and Earth Manipulation.

It should also be noted that he can survive with just his soul.

I have highlighted the new thread, and will close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back