• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KHR Revisions (Cont'd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll start with AP and Dura for the Real Funeral Wreaths then. Some of these profiles are made, and others will have to be done in the future. Base forms are 7-B thanks to Zakuro and the Carnage Box forms are of course higher.

Byakuran: City Level (Strongest member of the Milliefiore Family, easily stomped Future Mukuro Rokudo) | At least City Level (Absorbed the Dying Will Flames of several Funeral Wreath members and Volonga Family members, completely stomped Tsuna before he recieved the Original Volonga Ring and even clashed with Tsuna's X-Burner)

Zakuro: City Level (Destroyed his hometown) | At least City Level (Much stronger than before)

Bluebell: City Level via powerscaling | At least City Level via powerscaling

Kikyo: City Level via powerscaling | At least City level via powerscaling

Torikabuto : City Level via powerscaling | At least City Level via powerscaling

Daisy: City Level via powerscaling | At least City Level via powerscaling

Ghost is a bit weird for his ranking, I don't know how to scale him given how little he existed.

'Key: 'Base | Box of Carnage

Speed for all of them should be At least Massively Hypersonic given that the Levi feat from the Varia Arc was already Mach 400+.

I think the perspective from Tsuna's attack doesnt do the width of the building justice so ill get around to recalcing it this week.

It should be around 7-Cish after I revise it, maybe.

I think that this seems fine. I would appreciate if you can adjust the profiles while I am away on vacation.

I'll look at the editing page and see what I can do with the source mode editor. It doesn't seem too difficult. I'll contact a Content Moderator if I'm really having trouble.

Okay. Thank you. I have wifi at the hotel, but will not have the time to perform nearly as much work as usual.

Unfortunately, I have found that Byakuran's profile is locked. The same goes for others, but I only need access to Byakuran's at this time. Is it possible for you to unlock it so I can make the changes?

I can unlock all of the Katekyo Hitman Reborn pages for you.

Looking at it now, my calc is actually really downplayed. I assumed the building were only a couple dozen storeys tall but in reality they were massive skyscrapers.

I think the Naruto forms one is pretty good so Ill just give my take on it.

• Width of Sky Scrapper = 46.01m
  • Tsuna's Attack = 189.96m
Using the formula for a Cylinder;

• 1.3^6m^3 or 1.3^12cm^3
Multiply it by 6 since its the amount of building visibly destroyed;

• 1.3^12*6 = 7.8^12cm^3
Factoring Hollowness

• 7.8^12cm^3-90% = 7.8^11cm^3
Applying Pulverization

• 7.8^11cm^3*214.35 = 1.671^14 joules; Town level
The building are 20X stronger than a reguler one so we multiply the final result

• 1.671^14 joules * 20 = 3.342^15 joules; Large Town level+
Note 1: Someone could argue he melted the buildings, than use a combination of the melting point of iron, cement and glass so this would actually be around 7-B.

Note 2: There is a bit of space between the building so the final result should be about 25%ish lower but I already low balled it as much as possible here.

RadicalMrR said:
The guy who burnt the building is from around chapter 100 so using the value for pulverization hes about High 8-C.

The first calc I did was from around chapter 200 and his feat was 8-B+ but this is considering the hole was partly cut off and part of the forest was also destroyed so id say 8-A.
Here is my suggested scaling for earlier arcs based on my blog.

I suppose that this seems fine, but as you know, for a calculation to be used and linked to, you have to post it in a blog first.

Alright, here's the Varia next. The Varia Arc versions will be 8-A due to scaling from Ryohei who can survive Colonelo's attack. The Future Versions and the present ones after getting Box Weapons should be Multi-City Block+ level scaling from Tsuna's X-Burner that he used against Genkishi. Yamamoto also managed to defeat Genkishi, so they chould be comparable. Xanxus should be 7-B with his Cambio Forma for both casually stomping Raziel. He's one of the top tier Vongola, and should be more comparable to the main Vongola Gaurdians.

I have a link to God Movement's calculation of the feat here: https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/completed-x-burner-calculation.14329/ . @Radical or another calc group member can ensure that it's legit.

God Movement is very reliable. As long as the OBD has accepted the calculation, it should be fine to use.

@GalaxianAegis Wait, Choice arc Xanxus still hasn't Cambio forma, his Cambio Forma appears in Curse of Rainbow Arc, which he can comparable to Vongola Cambio Forma X.

Choice arc Xanxus should be 7-B from superior to Squalo who can hold a fought against Zakuro, Cambio Forma Xanxus should list to "At least 7-B, likely higher".

I think Genkishi should have two seperate key. One is his base form which on MCB+, another is "after consumed by hell ring" which should be "At least MCB+, likely small town level" since Tsuna's X burner that shoot to him is around 250,000+ FV (Fv= Fiamma Volts, it's measuring unit for Dying Will Flames.) while X burner in God Movement's calculation is only 200,000 FV.

@Xanxus True on the Cambio Forma part, but I disagree with scaling from Squalo. Zakuro absolutely stomped Squalo in a one sided fight casually. While Squalo survived, it was within an inch of his life. Xanxus should still be a 7-B character, just not for those reasons. He still stomped Rasiel and should be comparable to base Real Funeral Wreath members.

Genkishi fought twice with his Hell Rings, once against Tsuna in the Future Arc and the other against Yamamoto during Choice. It was stated that he was stronger during Yamamoto's fight because he held back on Tsuna due to his eyes making him remember Yuni.

Also the verse is capped at 7-B for the moment unless Lina finishes the calculation that Ant requested.

It's true that Zakuro stomp Squalo, but that's because Zakuro has full prior knowledge about Squalo which he got from Byakuran who has knowledge from all parallel worlds. So of cause he can withstanding anything that Squalo throw to him. On term of power, Squalo shouldn't be far from 7-B since Varia's member can make some damage to Real Funeral Wreath, and Squalo is the second strongest members of Varia, so he should be around this too. Also, don't forget that Squalo is the trainer of Yamamoto, he shouldn't trained Yamamoto if he is far weaker than him.

I know that, so that's why I tell you that Genkishi should stronger than MCB+ since he can barely survive from 250,000 FV X-Burner.

I also know that and I never tell to list any characters on higher than 7-B. Just telling that characters after choice arc should list to "At least 7-B, likely higher" since they far stronger than that timeline.

I don't think that's really the case when Belephegor couldn't really deal with Rasiel, that's something Xanxus handled. I don't know how I feel about Varia Members being on similar terms as Vongola Gaurdians that achieved their Cambio Forma.

If we upgrade Genkishi in that aspect, it makes Choice Arc Vongola Gaurdians Small Town Level, which seems reasonable. Except for Tsuna, because he's higher via his X-Burner and Burning Axel.

That's more or less what I was going to do until we can get some higher stats in.

About Bel , I think that because he careless on that time since he quarrel with Flan and lost concentration from fight for a minute. Plus Rasiel's attack is likely negete dura according to descriptio. There're some feats about Varia that can compare to 7-B, like Squalo withstanding against Zakuro's Flame, and Flan's illusion is strong enough to fool Vindice who stated that there're only 3 illusionists that can fool them.

I don't think fooling others with illusions scales to AP though. The way I treat KHR illusions since higher tier illusionists can make "real illusions" is tha it applies to their illusions.

That Squalo feat seems more reasonable, but I'm uncertain if every single Varia member deserves that kind of scaling.

Also, I saw that you made Xanxus' AP MCB for the Varia Arc, where did you get that from?

Ok, then 7-B for Squalo. For other Varia members, I think "At least small town level" should be best choice since they shouldn't be far from Vongola guardian without Cambio Forma.

MCB level come from this statement by RadicalMrR

RadicalMrR said:
The first calc I did was from around chapter 200 and his feat was 8-B+ but this is considering the hole was partly cut off and part of the forest was also destroyed so id say 8-A.
He said about Colonello shot calc which Ryohei can survived. Lussuria can hurt Ryohei, so he is 8-A, and Xanxus is far stronger than him.

Don't know how this will affect the stats but the person that did zakuro's calc assumed that he had lava manipulation and took the energy from there which is incorret because zakuro only has dying will flames manipulation? don't know if you guys will recalc it.

So, have the profile statistics been modified yet?

I was waiting on Lina's possible calc results before doing the Vongola and other god tiers, but I can begin altering everything to the agreed "At least 7-B" statistic that everyone agreed on. There are some profiles that have Large City Level AP though, should those change at all or just remain the same?

Which profiles have 7-A AP, and what feat are they scaled from?

Lina has regrettably told me that he is taking a break from the wiki until things calm down. You can ask some other calc group members to help out here if you wish though.

Giotto Sawada and Checker Face are the two that are scaled there.

Checker Face appeared at the end of the manga and generated 10x the amount of flames that Tsuna in his Unlimited Dying Will Mode was able to generate by simply breathing. Apparently, Giotto is somewhat comparable to Checker Face or even stronger.

If that's the case, it's probably safer to just preform the 7-B changes and then do any minor changes later when we have a calculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back