• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Sonic resists a lot of the things Khorne can do here so Reality Warping, Mind Manip, Conceptual Manip, and Soul Manip are all off the table. I keep hearing different things about his Power Null, but I'm assuming it won't work here? I heard it can only affect 4-As, but then people also say he Nulls 1-Bs.

Sonic can BFR out of the Multiverse or use Conceptual Manipulation, and any abilities based on Magic from Khorne will be nulled here.

I might go with Sonic here.

Actually, the Power Null thing worked on the Emp's High 1-B/1-A powers, that's why it's important.

Yeah, Khorne power nulls the blue hedgehog into oblivion.

Udlmaster said:
Actually, the Power Null thing worked on the Emp's High 1-B/1-A powers, that's why it's important.

Yeah, Khorne power nulls the blue hedgehog into oblivion.
This is fantasy Khorne tho, Emps dosnt exist there.

So we have a 2-B whose only argument thus far is "powernull" VS a 2-A who is infinitely superior to him.

Something seems wrong here.

A 2-A with conceptual manipulation vs a 2-B conceptual being

Seems legit

Because Bill is one of the weakest 2-As on this site. Sonic isn't Bill.

>Point

>Head.

Bill = hax becomes useless against higher-dimensional beings, can't bypass Mid-Godly.

Not exactly the best example. Plus he's a glass cannon now.

DMUA said:
A 2-A with conceptual manipulation vs a 2-B conceptual being

Seems legit
I still stand by this being rather onesided

Yeah it's a stomp.

Not only is Sonic infinitely stronger, but he resists power null and type 2 conceptual manipulation on a 2-A scale, two of Khorne's best abilities. Safe to say he's not going to be affected by those abilities coming from a 2-B.

I count four people saying this is a stomp. Add me to that and we have five.

This thread is over.

Magisword thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back