• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
It's shit.

And we seriously either need to fix it, or just straight up remove it..

First of all, Angron and Abaddon are both examples of characters not getting instantly killed by casual attacka, this isn't a feat for anywhere else but apparently is here.

Second, Kharn has Literally never been shown to be anywhere near the level of these characters and with his justification completely screws the scaling.

Either fix it or remove.

Pretty sure Angron was bloodlusted though.

I prefer to get stuff that's an obvious fix out the way especially for a character that is used to often and I'm not waiting a weekend for it.

DMUA said:
Pretty sure Angron was bloodlusted though.
Where and when was he anyway? IveI heard of this but got zero quotes as to him being so.

Angry and bloodlusted are completely different.

Gargoyle One said:
Where and when was he anyway? IveI heard of this but got zero quotes as to him being so.

Angry and bloodlusted are completely different.
I dunno. Ask an expert cause I heard it from people who know.

I mean Angron actually murdered every other Astartes that tried to talk to him. I would call that bloodlust although Angron is pretty much always bloodlusted admittedly.

If there is really a big gap in their power and Angron was willing to kill,I see no problem in adding that to Kharn.

https://pastebin.com/DAhcmQdX

Here's Angron vs Khârn. If Angron really was going all-out he would have one-shot him. Angron even kept asking for Khârn to fight back, and at the end he laughs and throws a one-liner about how Khârn can endure damage.

Also Angron wasn't wearing his Power Armour. This is pretty important, he was actually somewhat weaker due to using only his bare hands and no power armour to enhance himself.

Webcamparrot said:
I mean Angron actually murdered every other Astartes that tried to talk to him. I would call that bloodlust although Angron is pretty much always bloodlusted admittedly.
Bloodthirsty, emphasis on thirsty and not bloodlusted, does not mean going all out.

A blood thirsty person shoots the guy in front of him, the bloodlusted person beats him to death with an axe.

Angron not having his weapons is relevant although I think the power armour thing is somewhat minor since it's not really that important compared to Primarch level strength.

You say "If Angron really was going all-out he would have one-shot him." but can you actually demonstrate that this is the case? Not trying to nitpick or anything I don't think your source shows that Angron isn't going all out. Seems like he was trying to kill Kharn especially when he talks about Kharn not being injured easily.

I also don't think that Kharn not fighting back makes the dura feat any worse if anything it's better since he's just taking the hits. It's obviously not an AP feat though I can agree with that.

Well, one thing is for sure, Angron was far from holding back.

Just going to link this other post I made to clear up stuff like "Abaddon and Angron were super casual".

I will say that the Abaddon portion of his justification is shit, though. Not because it's wrong, but because it makes it sound like Abaddon was effortlessly curbstomping him, despite the fact Abaddon was about as calm and composed as a Land Raider full of Berzerkers during the second half of their fight.

Khârn being comparable to Abaddon, a guy who is far above Daemon Primarchs who are far above normal Primarchs, one of which stomped Khârn while being unarmored and not trying his best, is an outlier.

Kharn vs Abaddon in no way implies Kharn is comparable to Abaddon. It shows that Kharn can take hits from Abaddon and keep going despite the damage it does to him. All damage Kharn inflicts to Abaddon is via Gorechild.

So everyone who can hurt Kharn scales from Abaddon? It makes no sense.

From what it seems, Kharn only damages Abaddon at all due to durability negation. Taking Abaddon's attacks is a durability feat, and characters can be more durable than they are strong. So no, this doesn't mean everyone who hurt Kharn post Abaddon fight is Abaddon level.

Why doesn't it? Because said people are harming someone who can tank hits from Abaddon

Because a lot of the not dying was due to dodging, and Gorechild's properties, as well as it being stated to have taken all his strength to block Abaddon's one attempted sword deathblow. While this is still rather impressive, due to Abaddon being Abaddon, Abaddon can quite obviously swing his sword multiple times, and no mention was made of any sort of extraordinary exertion, indicating that its not Abaddon's full AP being tanked at once. Also, people who've hurt Kharn attack him more than once.

Back